Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10426793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) ... (19106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
This Donjazet sef, I don't know what his problem is.... he will soon come for Kovasic for not scoring goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you quote me and i did not reply. please Note that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it and concluded it was not Worth my time. I am also very allergic to imbeciles. No apologies

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

How does releasing the list throw spanner in the works?
making lampand look harsh and insensitive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
"Oh my gosh....Rashford can i have your autograph"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lana1:
"Oh my gosh....Rashford can i have your autograph"
lame

Try again

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rashford: ..."And that's how I missed the open net against Brighton bro"

Tammy: " Ahh damn bro, for real? I can't believe it shocked"

Rashford: "I can't believe it myself bro embarassed"

Tammy: "I mean I got 10 goals bro lipsrsealed"

Rashford: "I know bro cry I know.... cry"

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jesu!! shocked shocked What is happening here? Am I just being misunderstood or am I not being articulate enough in my posts?

Someone posted a stat showing Tammy having the highest number of shots on target as an achievement, and I pointed out that he needs to convert more of his clear cut chances.

That is not an absolute condemnation but rather an objective advice. I am not one of those who have been criticizing Tammy all week.

I recognize that he is still developing and I am pointing out an aspect of his game where he needs to improve.

Eventually, this will be to the benefit of our team. There will be games where we might not fashion enough chances and we'll need him to be very clinical with the few chances that will come his way.
I don't know why my post seems to be misconstrued, nobody is wishing Tammy fails, as fans, it's an absolute joy seeing our academy product and more so, African brother shine.
You guys need to chill and understand someone better Abeg. At the end we are all united in our support for the club.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Rashford: ..."And that's how I missed the open net against Brighton bro"

Tammy: " Ahh damn bro, for real? I can't believe it shocked"

Rashford: "I can't believe it myself bro embarassed"

Tammy: "I mean I got 10 goals bro lipsrsealed"

Rashford: "I know bro cry I know.... cry"
Nah. Look that picture very well. You'll see Tammy was blushing.

All he wanted was his idol's autograph
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:
Jesu!! shocked shocked What is happening here? Am I just being misunderstood or am I not being articulate enough in my posts?

Someone posted a stat showing Tammy having the highest number of shots on target as an achievement, and I pointed out that he needs to convert more of his clear cut chances.

That is not an absolute condemnation but rather an objective advice. I am not one of those who have been criticizing Tammy all week.

I recognize that he is still developing and I am pointing out an aspect of his game where he needs to improve.

Eventually, this will be to the benefit of our team. There will be games where we might not fashion enough chances and we'll need him to be very clinical with the few chances that will come his way.
I don't know why my post seems to be misconstrued, nobody is wishing Tammy fails, as fans, it's an absolute joy seeing our academy product and more so, African brother shine.
You guys need to chill and understand someone better Abeg. At the end we are all united in our support for the club.
African brother?

The brother chose the white man over u and u're still playing the race card

Hahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
iamJ:
African brother?

The brother chose the white man over u and u're still playing the race card

Hahaha
At all at all, he still has the Nigerian blood flowing in his veins cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

You guys need to chill and understand someone better Abeg. At the end we are all united Shepkites in our support for the club.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Griffon:
Frank Lampard though. 20k for late appearance in training? cheesy
This kind of things kills morale. He thinks he's trying to instill discipline or whatever but it will lead him to be the architect of his own failure. Player power is real.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This kind of things kills morale. He thinks he's trying to instill discipline or whatever but it will lead him to be the architect of his own failure. Player power is real.
it's worst at City

That's why I said British Media leaked this to cause trouble

But what kind of unserious player is intentionally late to training?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lana1:
Nah. Look that picture very well. You'll see Tammy was blushing.

All he wanted was his idol's autograph
Can you tell us the number of goals his Idol has scored this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Haba! You sef reason am na.

A 22 year old who is having his first shot at being a top 9 for a top club in Europe (not just top 9 in one minnow club like Astana or RB Salzburg, but Chelsea), after game 12 he has 10 goals to his name and he's not even the club's penalty taker. These are big positives any true fan will dwell on all year round....

Comparing his conversion rate with that of players that have won golden boot in the past, strikers that have been at the top level while he's still a Junior in high school is not fair at all.

Make I no lie you na so winch take start.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sulele04:
Chai I hope we get this guy , the guy dey dribble bastard and he is 16 , young and skilful winger

No one needs to tell you how players with that surname blew the world stage at a very young age and how their careers later went down the drain grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Isn't that what Airmark said about Morata? cheesy

So why is Morata scoring 3 goals an L, while Tammy with 10 goals needs to convert more chances?

I can't speak for the other people, but for me I'm seeing a very clear case of speaking from both sides of the mouth.

And I say this as someone who actually agrees with your opinion on Tammy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
iamJ:
it's worst at City

That's why I said British Media leaked this to cause trouble

But what kind of unserious player is intentionally late to training?
The same boiled egg that nourishes a human being will choke a snake to death. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The same boiled egg that nourishes a human being will choke a snake to death. grin
if I hear

Boiled eggs can't choke a snake

Their jaws and throat can expand to double it's size if they want

All these kind parable wen 1 Kobo sense no gum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That is how it is at all to clubs undisciplined is not allowed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Look at the image well, it was signed in August, so not new to players today. So i don't see anything like architect of his failure here.

All professional clubs/national teams have code of conduct, if you can't abide by it, be ready for the consequences. No biggie.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Isn't that what Airmark said about Morata? cheesy

So why is Morata scoring 3 goals an L, while Tammy with 10 goals needs to convert more chances?
I can't speak for the other people, but for me I'm seeing a very clear case of speaking from both sides of the mouth.
And I say this as someone who actually agrees with your opinion on Tammy.

Time and context always matters.
Without kicking a ball, airmark was always criticizing Morata, even from the point of purchase from Real Madrid.
A lot of us were skeptical about Morata but we kept advocating for more time rather than outright condemnation.

And Morata started so well, logic dictates patience at that point, rather than be quiet AT THAT MOMENT, he kept condemning the guy, hence the L post.

The difference now is that I am not condemning Tammy or saying he should be discarded from the team, rather, I am highlighting an aspect he should improve on. Big Difference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Without kicking a ball, airmark was always criticizing Morata, even from the point of purchase from Real Madrid.
A lot of us were skeptical about Morata but we kept advocating for more time rather than outright condemnation.

And Morata started so well, logic dictates patience at that point, rather than be quiet AT THAT MOMENT, he kept condemning the guy, hence the L post.

The difference now is that I am not condemning Tammy or saying he should be discarded from the team, rather, I am highlighting an aspect he should improve on. Big Difference.

Can you prove this? Post where i condemned Morata after his first 4 games, if you aren't a shameless liar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Ok cool

No need for highlighting anything for Tammy, especially cos he is doing a lot better than Morata did.

So AT THIS MOMENT, give Tammy more time....and hold this L

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Ok cool

No need for highlighting anything for Tammy, especially cos he is doing a lot better than Morata did.

So AT THIS MOMENT, give Tammy more time....and hold this L
You don't get it, I didn't bet on Tammy failing, so I send the L back to the sender tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

This actually means Tammy should have more goals than he does presently.

For a striker to score 9 goals from 20 shots on target indicates a low conversion rate and a lack of scoring technique and accuracy.
Top strikers are expected to score more from lower chances. He seems to be lucky that the team creates so many chances. I hope he improves sha because there are very few quality strikers in the market.

Above shows your limited knowledge of the game. Not every shot on target, is produced from a clear cut chance.

You used shots on target to determine who converts better, you didn't consider the fact that more terrible strikers may have lower number of shots on target but higher shots off target.

In your quest to criticise Abraham, you didn't know that this season, Aguero and the best player to ever play in epl, Salah have more total shots (both off and on target) than Tammy. Yet, Abraham has more goals than both.

Nobody tells you Abraham is a complete job, but criticise sensibly and don't lie to cover up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Rare picture of Airmark lecturing his students at the citadel of knowledge.. Who can spot hensben cool

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Griffon:
Frank Lampard though. 20k for late appearance in training? cheesy
This is the original one, it has number 13 cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2019
obainojazz:
Rare picture of Airmark lecturing his students at the citadel of knowledge.. Who can spot hensben cool

Mumu.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:04am On Nov 13, 2019
obainojazz:
This is MINT grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Ibime:

They needed someone to blame for shakushaku master not being able to compete with Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar, so they made FBS a scapegoat.
You sef join them.
As much as I do not want to get into this "debate", after-all he is an ex player - I think the comparison is actually what is affecting his play. Boy is under immense pressure to perform and then not looking after himself. Hope he comes good for himself and his fans sake.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Unlimited22:

Perhaps, perhaps not. I'm not you, I don't know.

But the fact remains that Willian's talent, while evident, has seen its importance decline as football evolves. And age is no longer on his side. And this is the last chance to get decent money for him.

So yes, I want him out of the club.
Doesn't mean I won't acknowledge it when he plays well.
Your wish counts for..er, NOTHING! Completely irrelevant.

And then you want decent money for a player you say is not good enough?
Anyway, from Lampard to you
"The word isn’t “no brainer” because I can’t get involved in the money," Lampard said of Willian's expiring contract. "That’s up to the club to do. But everyone sees how much I’m relying on him, and picking him and in what he is producing, I love him at this football club. So there’s my answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) ... (19106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy, BlueRayDick, swiz123(m), CrystalTiger(m), Taguchi, Holurantee(m), Trevor012(m), raumdeuter and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.