Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10406396 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8149) (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Ruiz begging for 3rd fight.

Nah nigga, it's time to fade back into irrelevance
i heard aj wants one final fight with ruiz even before tonight's fight.

that guy can take some punches sha.

fat motherfucker. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
i heard aj wants one final fight with ruiz even before tonight's fight.

that guy can take some punches sha.

fat motherfucker. grin

That guy can eat punches.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2019
airmark:

That guy can eat punches.
that is a k.o punch on a good day.

dude just took it and smile like it's nothing.

if aj has that kind of chin. he will be unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2019
I sorry for those who paid money to watch that fight. It was always going to be a low risk affair with the man with longer reach staying out of range behind the jab all night.

This is not what we watch heavyweight boxing for!

When you get Ko'd as a Champion, you must revenge with a KO like Lennox-Rahman, if not street no go respect am.

I let AJ slide this time because he usually takes risks in his fights prior to Ruiz teaching him a lesson.

I thank God WIlder and Fury have similar or longer reach, so heavyweight boxing doesn't turn into the drudgery of the Lennox Lewis and Klitschko years where they hide behind the jab for 10 years.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:59am On Dec 08, 2019
Eruditor:

Don't you guys get tired?

The league is a forgone conclusion. And they will win it with greater distance between 1st and 2nd compared to last season.

I am still on NL for the UCL. After that, I might change my name to Pepruditor or just leave NL for good.

grin

This is me Elruditor reporting live from Etihad, where I can assure all my fellow Pep côcksuckers that City will still win the league this season.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:56am On Dec 08, 2019
Ibime:
I sorry for those who paid money to watch that fight. It was always going to be a low risk affair with the man with longer reach staying out of range behind the jab all night.

When you get Ko'd as a Champion, you must revenge with a KO like Lennox-Rahman, if not street no go respect am.

I let AJ slide this time because he usually takes risks in his fights prior to Ruiz teaching him a lesson.

I thank God WIlder and Fury have similar or longer reach, so heavyweight boxing doesn't turn into the drudgery of the Lennox Lewis and Klitschko years where they hide behind the jab for 10 years.

Wetin concern street when you have the belts wrapped around your waist. Boxing is called the sweet science for a reason.

Nobody apart from maybe Wilder is knocking out Ruiz at this moment. AJ got the memo and adjusted accordingly with a beautiful plan.

If he had gone all out like you wanted he would have lost again and would have neither the respect of the streets nor the belts.

The Lennox and Klitschko you mentioned are respected today as great champions despite their so called drudgery, so for today Fenibeso thunder fire the streets and their respect.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Winning by points no dey impress me sha.

Which is why I loved Tyson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Unlimited22 I Stan you look the real deal not like my uncle that abandoned logic and reason for recklessness. In football you predict based on recent happenings and a little bit of the past and even at that you're not being 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Ibime:

grin

But you like Tyson Fury.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Unlimited22:
IN
Andre Onana, Kalidou Koulibaly, Milan Skriniar, Hakim Ziyech, Lautaro Martinez/Erling Haaland.

OUT
Willy Caballero/Ekpa Arinzegbalaga, Marcos Alonso, Kurt Zouma/Andreas Christensen, Pedro, Olivier Giroud.

Azpilicueta and FBS can stay and provide experience from the bench for one more season.

I recognise Koulibaly will be a short term fix but we desperately need a leader at CB, while Rudiger and Tomori are blooded alongside him. Milan Skriniar is also a viable option. Others we can go for but not really emergencies are Bruno Fernandes and Youcef Atal.
you think after spending 70 million on a keeper, you will ship him off easily ? Stop day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2019
airmark:

grin

But you like Tyson Fury.

Tyson goes toe to toe, entertaining fans along the way, he just doesn't have KO power
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Wetin concern street when you have the belts wrapped around your waist. Boxing is called the sweet science for a reason.

Nobody apart from maybe Wilder is knocking out Ruiz at this moment. AJ got the memo and adjusted accordingly with a beautiful plan.

If he had gone all out like you wanted he would have lost again and would have neither the respect of the streets nor the belts.

The Lennox and Klitschko you mentioned are respected today as great champions despite their so called drudgery, so for today Fenibeso thunder fire the streets and their respect.

There's nothing sweet about that science!

Sweet science is head movement, slipping punches on the inside, releasing fast bent arm combinations etc etc

Sweet science is not staying out of range, then clinching as soon as you get within range.

That's a cowards way to win back your belt. So he only won back his belt because his arm is longer. Phuck that.

Ali vs Spinks 2 was his template for winning his belt back, but Ali was an old man by then and retired after, besides Ali never got KOd by Spinks in the first fight.

The only other champs to regain their belt straightaway replied the KO in kind, AJ is the only one who couldn't reply.

Floyd Patterson got TKO by Johansson, came back to KO him next fight.

Lennox got KO by Rahman, came back with his own KO.

That's how champ wins belt back after getting knocked the fück out, not by running and holding.

We the Streets say no to that!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
lordfalcao:
you think after spending 70 million on a keeper, you will ship him off easily ? Stop day dreaming
If you'd cared to read my previous posts you'd have seen where I told digz that we're essentially stuck with Kepa because we'd have to make a loss, and a huge one, to offload him. Today na Sunday. Let's not start it with a brawl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Ibime:

There's nothing sweet about that science!

Sweet science is head movement, slipping punches on the inside, releasing fast bent arm combinations etc etc

Sweet science is not staying out of range, then clinching as soon as you get within range.

That's a cowards way to win back your belt. So he only won back his belt because his arm is longer. Phuck that.

Ali vs Spinks 2 was his template for winning his belt back, but Ali was an old man by then and retired after, besides Ali never got KOd by Spinks in the first fight.

The only other champs to regain their belt straightaway replied the KO in kind, AJ is the only one who couldn't reply.

Floyd Patterson got TKO by Johansson, came back to KO him next fight.

Lennox got KO by Rahman, came back with his own KO.

That's how champ wins belt back after getting knocked the fück out, not by running and holding.

We the Streets say no to that!

Champs win their belts back by winning. We talking great heavyweights you mentioned that powder puff Floyd Patterson?

Patterson went to a heavyweight title fight with a disguise in his bag to escape the arena incognito after the fight because he knew he would lose to Liston. Which kain champion does that?

Na you know. If you like when you see Ruiz call him champ and when you see AJ no call am champ.

Streets ko, Avenues ni.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Champs win their belts back by winning. We talking great champions you mentioned that powder puff Floyd Patterson?

Na you know. If you like when you see Ruiz call him champ and when you see AJ no call am champ.

Streets ko, Avenues ni.

I mentioned Patterson because he is one of only 4 Heavyweight Champs to win their belt back in their next match, and they all replied in kind except AJ!

Patterson got TKO, won his belt back with KO

Ali lost on points (split decision) to Spinks, responded with unanimous decision before retiring for the 1st time.

Lennox got KO by Rahman, responded with KO.

AJ is the only one who did not respond in kind, got KTFO and won his belt back by hiding behind jab and clinching.

Not my champ!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

If you'd cared to read my previous posts you'd have seen where I told digz that we're essentially stuck with Kepa because we'd have to make a loss, and a huge one, to offload him. Today na Sunday. Let's not start it with a brawl.
the way you wrote the transfer in and out is funny tho. Noted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Ibime:

I mentioned Patterson because he is one of only 4 Heavyweight Champs to win their belt back in their next match, and they all replied in kind except AJ!

Patterson got TKO, won his belt back with KO

Ali lost on points (split decision) to Spinks, responded with unanimous decision before retiring for the 1st time.

Lennox got KO by Rahman, responded with KO.

AJ is the only one who did not respond in kind, got KTFO and won his belt back by hiding behind jab and clinching.

Not my champ!

Instead of giving AJ the props for being one of only 5 champions in the over 100 yr history of heavyweight boxing to regain the title in the next fight you are here nitpicking.

He regained his title, and that is the main thing. Winning by KO is only a bonus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Reports coming from Italy that say Max Allegri is learning English so that he can reject Arsenal.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Instead of giving AJ the props for being one of only 5 champions in the over 100 yr history of heavyweight boxing to regain his title in the next fight you are here nitpicking.

He regained his title, and that is the main thing. Winning by KO is only a bonus.

It's not nitpicking. These are age-old boxing standards that must be upheld. You cannot claim to be the best in your era with unresolved records against other fighters. It's the reason Ali went for trilogy fights against Norton and Frazier cos he could not retire with 1-1 record against either man, both of which were on points. He had to get the 2-1 to ensure neither man can dim his claim to be the best of his era.

Same reason Lennox avenged McCall, and made him quit, go mad and start crying in the ring, winning by TKO and resolving the earlier loss.

As things stand, Ruiz has superior H2H against AJ. AJ should not even think of retiring without putting 2-1 on the record against Ruiz. That would taint any legacy he is hoping to build. His slogan "Road to undisputed" will ring untrue if Ruiz can dispute it.

A KO against Ruiz last night would have resolved his record and allowed him to move on. Now he needs a 2-1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ibime:

Tyson goes toe to toe, entertaining fans along the way, he just doesn't have KO power

Thats why he got his face bruised by an unknown fighter in his last fight and couldnt take him out. cheesy

I'm waiting for Fury to criticise AJ's style yesterday. We all saw Klitschko - Fury and how boring the gypsy king made it to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
airmark:

Thats why he got his face bruised by an unknown fighter in his last fight and couldnt take him out. cheesy

I'm waiting for Fury to criticise AJ's style yesterday. We all saw Klitschko - Fury and how boring the gypsy king made it to be.

My guy, Fury will beat AJ. Don't go there.

AJs strategy is to duck Fury and go for Wilder. He will be praying Wilder beats Fury because he has a better chance of beating Wilder on points. He cannot outbox Fury, nor can he outrange Fury due to Furys longer arms. He can only hope to KO Fury, and he has seen the strength of Furys chin in that Wilder fight, which will make him more cautious.

He will be praying fervently that Wilder beats Fury, giving him the chance to duck Fury. If he ever agree to fight Fury after that, it will only be when Fury is old, slowed down and washed up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ibime:

My guy, Fury will beat AJ. Don't go there.

AJs strategy is to duck Fury and go for Wilder. He will be praying Wilder beats Fury because he has a better chance of beating Wilder on points. He cannot outbox Fury, nor can he outrange Fury due to Furys longer arms. He can only hope to KO Fury, and he has seen the strength of Furys chin in that Wilder fight, which will make him more cautious.

He will be praying fervently that Wilder beats Fury, giving him the chance to duck Fury. If he ever agree to fight Fury after that, it will only be when Fury is old, slowed down and washed up.

grin

AJ doesnt need to pray before Wilder beats Fury. Wilder will be stupid not to take his time and knock Fury out later in the fight.

Styles make fights, Aj wont run from Tyson fury's weak punches like he did yesterday. He won't leave it to the judges to decide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
digz:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laumdeuter I hear say we dey inside same WhatsApp group...na true? cheesy

Na true o. You suppose don see my handwriting since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Andy Ruiz was out punched and out jabbed by ratio 2:1 and ratio 3:1 so let's leave this running narrative for dustbin

I'm glad AJ was nor stupid enough to enter and trade with Ruiz. He's the one with something to lose and he did the needful to get back his belt.

I'm open to a rubber match as well but I give AJ a pass for losing that first fight anyway. For now teletubby can wait let AJ face one of Wilder or Fury.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Emaprince:
Winning by points no dey impress me sha.

Which is why I loved Tyson
And we saw what happened to Tyson when he faced fighters without a glass jaw. He was found out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
A40:
And we saw what happened to Tyson when he faced fighters without a glass jaw. He was found out

Mos def. Tyson was a good boxer and one of the greats but he didn’t beat another great heavyweight in their prime. Once the quality heavyweights of the 90s came around he struggled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Mos def. Tyson was a good boxer and one of the greats but he didn’t beat another great heavyweight in their prime. Once the quality heavyweights of the 90s came around he struggled.
Absolutely none. I mean a washed up Larry Holmes is the biggest body on his resume if we are going to keep it a buck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
AJ won like a calculated p*ssy.
When someone drops you, you drop them back, that's the rule.
It's all about payback, to get the respect back.
Anyway, better than losing twice, so w'll take it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
I can’t quite believe Leicester have only conceded 10 goals in the league this season! I mean, those are Chelsea’s stats for the 04/05 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Looks like VAR is getting better in the premier league. There has been little or no controversies in recent matches

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Iheanacho has been resurrected by Brendan Rodgers.

2 matches. 2 goals. 2 assists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8149) (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.