Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10412598 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8415) (8416) (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) ... (19097) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

Liverpool are currently UCL champions[King of Europe]

Which season gave them that title?
Look for somebody else debating about last season and ask them this question. Who is the current champion of England and are they the best team currently?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Omo the kind things wey I read here today shaa.
All in a bid to disparage the Premier League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
eph12:

You no just wan use your brain shocked
Lol man. Eat some fruits, you'd get healthy extracts to reason well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Atletico are Ronaldo bitches in the champions league no doubt about that. Only a Ronaldo team have removed them from the champions league knock out stages in the last 5 seasons. Liverpool don't have Ronaldo.
But they have mane origi and wjinaldum that burst Barca's ass last time. Hehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

My struggle is clearly not your struggle, so of course you will perceive me as the sick bastard. grin

Fam leave this place and go and find a pënis to suck or something undecided

**Yawns** You keep spitting trash. Seems the only thing you are good at is jumping from one olosho to another and then going to the ashawo thread to boost of your sexual escapades. How sick and perveted can you be. The sperm that made you should have been shot into your mother anal cavity . You are a failure and if care is not taking your kids will turn out exactly like you. **Spits**

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

But they have mane origi and wjinaldum that burst Barca's ass last time. Hehehe
Barca are not relevant in this current discussion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
pamcode:
How many teams have they 'blown' away. The Liverpool games I have seen this season they have had to dig deep to win. There were some you knew they had no business winning but still managed to get all three points.

All the cups that have won this season and last have been gritted wins.
Are other teams having a bad season this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Barca are not relevant in this current discussion.
grin

Barca that has Messi Suarez coutinho dembele? Not relevant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:
Wen last did Barca throw away a 3 goal lead?
Why are you bringing up Barca? I have no business with Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Best in a farmers league. We have seen their performance in the champions to know better.
If Liverpool knock out ATM all this becomes irrelevant....
nobody will remember who won who rather who won tie and progressed to next stage..
Liverpool lost to napoli last season in the group stage, but they won the cup so it becomes irrelevant..
Real Madrid lost to spurs home and away in the group stages when they won the champs lge in 2018...
who cares..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Why are you bringing up Barca? I have no business with Barca.
I've modified. But the fact is that you can't write off Liverpool off because they don't have Ronaldo. No be logical argument na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
If Liverpool knock out ATM all this becomes irrelevant....
nobody will remember who won who rather who won tie and progressed to next stage..
Liverpool lost to napoli last season in the group stage, but they won the cup so it becomes irrelevant..
Real Madrid lost to spurs home and away in the group stages when they won the champs lge in 2018...
who cares..
I don't know why you peeps keep bringing up last season. Their is a big contrast with Liverpool performance in Europe and in England this season which shows the amount of farmers they have played in England is peppering over the cracks they have. Away from the farmers league in England they are actually beatable and ordinary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

I've modified. But the fact is that you can't write off Liverpool off because they don't have Ronaldo. No be logical argument na.
Nobody is writing Liverpool off or anything. Its just a fact that only a Ronaldo team have knocked Simeone Atletico out of the champions league knock out stages and Liverpool don't have Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Neymar1095:

**Yawns** You keep spitting trash. Seems the only thing you are good at is jumping from one olosho to another and then going to the ashawo thread to boost of your sexual escapades. How sick and perveted can you be. The sperm that made you should have been shot into your mother anal cavity . You are a failure and if care is not taking your kids will turn out exactly like you. **Spits**

The way you jumped so quickly from football to olosho thread.

I've never 'boosted' to you about sex before so it's obvious what's really going on here
Neymar1095:

lol idiot. Same sex relationship is natural and created by God so it's not a sin. Modafucka you are dead lol

I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus. grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I've never 'boosted' to you about sex before so it's obvious what's really going on here

Same sex relationship created by God??

Wetin man no go see 4 nairaland??

Just leave d guy......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

More vacuous reasoning and daft assertions. **Yawns** How do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this bottom level IQ? How do you even manage to locate the tampon of your wife and all those olosho you carry on a daily because you look like a man with no sense of direction.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Nobody is writing Liverpool off or anything. Its just a fact that only a Ronaldo team have knocked Simeone Atletico out of the champions league knock out stages and Liverpool don't have Ronaldo.
You've already written them off because they don't have Ronaldo, or can't you understand yourself again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

I don't know why you peeps keep bringing up last season. Their is a big contrast with Liverpool performance in Europe and in England this season which shows the amount of farmers they have played in England is peppering over the cracks they have. Away from the farmers league in England they are actually beatable and ordinary.
Maybe you haven't known yet but the league and cL are different competitions...
Leagues are point based, a marathon so you have to be extremely consistent to win it.
The champions league is different entirely, it's a knockout competition. You could lose one leg but still qualify based on aggregate or away goals...
So you see different competitions,different approach.
Like I said if Liverpool knock out ATM, they have done the job...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Same sex relationship created by God??

Just leave d guy......
You might be an illiterate or just plain stupid. Go to the thread and see the post I quoted. They are 1000 species in nature who practice same sex relationship and reproduction. It's your father that created them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Same sex created by God??

Just leave d guy......

Omo na so we see am o

The guy has been quoting me since yesterday.

I'm discussing Liverpool, but the next thing the guy went to olosho thread and anal sex.

I was wondering what could lead to such a swift and unexpected transition from football to sexual matter, until I checked his profile.

I thought he was angry that I like EPL, I didn't know he was really angry that I like women.

God save us from these aggressive cyber-gays.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

You've already written them off because they don't have Ronaldo, or can't you understand yourself again?
I only stated facts. How you decide to interpret it is on you not me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Neymar1095:

You might be an illiterate or just plain stupid. Go to the thread and see the post I quoted. They are 1000 species in nature who practice same sex relationship and reproduction. It's your father that created them.

Segedinho see what I mean?

Sharp sharp he don turn am to gay lecture.

From football to 1000 species...next thing is to talk about how he sucked 1000 dïcks

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Omo na so we see am o

The guy has been quoting me since yesterday.

I'm discussing Liverpool, but the next thing the guy went to olosho thread and anal sex.

I was wondering what could lead to such a swift and unexpected transition from football to sexual matter, until I checked his profile.

I thought he was angry that I like EPL, I didn't know he was really angry that I like women.

God save us from these aggressive cyber-gays.

E dey vex say you like woman. grin

When I say make people Wen like woman give thanks and praise to God, e be like I dey lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

I only stated facts. How you decide to interpret it is on you not me.
Ehn na. Na why I talk say Liverpool go flog them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Neymar1095:

More vacuous reasoning and daft assertions. **Yawns** How do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this bottom level IQ? How do you even manage to locate the tampon of your wife and all those olosho you carry on a daily because you look like a man with no sense of direction.

Are you asking for instructions?

Cos this reads like a plea for help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Unlimited22:

Being an American must've changed you more than we know. So you no longer identify as he, you now identify as they? Your gender is now nonbinary?
Interesting.

In the post you quoted, where is the word "they"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
Maybe you haven't known yet but the league and cL are different competitions...
Leagues are point based, a marathon so you have to be extremely consistent to win it.
The champions league is different entirely, it's a knockout competition. You could lose one leg but still qualify based on aggregate or away goals...
So you see different competitions,different approach.
Like I said if Liverpool knock out ATM, they have done the job...
You haven't watch Liverpool this season. If you can bully farmers and then when you meet a real competition you get bullied then you are nothing special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:
Ehn na. Na why I talk say Liverpool go flog them.
If that's how you interpret it is as then good for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

E dey vex say you like woman. grin

When I say make people Wen like woman give thanks and praise to God, e be like I dey lie.

My guy.

Omo we must give thanks and praise say this one no go born.

Imagine if he was straight and stupid - imagine a young flock of obtuse and obnoxious twitter plagiarists spawned by the mugu, let loose upon this planet.

Thank Jah for small mercies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
So there is an ashawo thread on nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

My struggle is clearly not your struggle, so of course you will perceive me as the sick bastard. grin

Fam leave this place and go and find a pënis to suck or something undecided

grin

The idiot was busy creating threads for gayys like him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

You haven't watch Liverpool this season. If you can bully farmers and then when you meet a real competition you get bullied then you are nothing special.
get bullied?
They lost 1-0 with the return at coming up at Anfield..
You must be trolling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8415) (8416) (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) ... (19097) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), Geld(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.