Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423658 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8993) (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2020
iamoyindamola:

It's over bros the fight is now Don j Vs the people
I like this man grin

Don baba OJ zet!!! cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2020
Nihilistjnr have you heard the battle cry , or you want to remain in the wiLLLderness chasing ukpana and wild honey? grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

The people no get power like Nihilist ó. Make he face his sparring partner o
I like how he picks his opponents, it's cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:07am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

You no well. I no do again. Una go sabi push person button but you no wan enter ring. Go fight with person, make we hail you.

Baba this one no be pushing o. U already have tools for the job at Ur disposal, Ur arsenal is loaded....Why refuse to take the shot?

Don't do like North Korea wey dey use mouth talk nuclear weapon threaten USA. Be like USA wey fire drone on an Iranian general and still damn the consequences. Shebi u na senior man for international politics na, see as USA dey philander upandan after attacking Iran.....In fact the blow make Iran dey score own goal since then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I like how he picks his opponents, it's cool

I no dey pick anybody oo. cheesy na you sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:10am On May 31, 2020
elrony:
Nihilistjnr have you heard the battle cry , or you want to remain in the wiLLLderness chasing ukpana and wild honey? grin grin

grin grin

Na Guerrilla warfare strategy he wan use. His surprise attack go shock even we the watchers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba this one no be pushing o. U already have tools for the job at Ur disposal, Ur arsenal is loaded....Why refuse to take the shot?

By taking the shot, you mean posting his details?

What difference will that make here rather people will simply hail him further, e go come be say na me break privacy laws illegally abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2020
Exhibit 1

donjazet:

What kind of nonsense question is this?

You went and used my registered nairaland email and posted it here, you exposed my privacy and now you are crying wolf
What is this. Who first posted who's name?

Exhibit 2

nihilistjnr:

I'm confused. What the hell are you talking about?

Exhibit 3

donjazet:

How the hell did you get the name donatus?

AFFIDAVIT 1

donjazet:

Lastly, my name is not donatus, I will not be foolish to use my real name to open a nairaland email when I am very aware of how such information can be used.

With Exhibit 1,2,3 tendered above, This honorable court find it astonishing that you are now tendering an affidavit to deny that you are Mr Donatus after acknowledging that it’s your name and that Mr Philip (Nihilistjnr) invaded your privacy.

To further prove your case, this honorable court will like you to provide supporting documents like International passport or certified birth certificate or National Identity card (The slip can be accepted in lieu). Once you are able to provide this documents, this honorable court will examine the fact of the matter and deliver a just judgement.

This honorable court gives you 12 hours to respond to this or it will be ruled that your name is Mr Donatus as Mr Philips said. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:17am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

By taking the shot, you mean posting his details?

What difference will that make here rather people will simply hail him further, e go come be say na me break privacy laws illegally abi?

Baba which privacy law u dey talk about again na?

When u were doing roforofo fight with Dayo u didn't care about privacy.....What changed over the past one week?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2020
larride:

With Exhibit 1,2,3 tendered above, This honorable court find it astonishing that you are now tendering an affidavit to deny that you are not Mr Donatus.

To further prove your case, this honorable court will like you to provide supporting documents like International passport or certified birth certificate or National Identity card (The slip can be accepted in lieu). Once you are able to provide this documents, this honorable will examine the fact of the matter and deliver a just judgement.
This honorable court gives you 12 hours to respond to this or it will be ruled that your name is Mr Donatus as Mr Philips said. grin

You na mad man ni cheesy cheesy

The answer is very simple and not far fetched. When opening a nairaland account, I opened a new email along with it with random names and numbers for misdirection. I am acutely aware that nothing is private on a public forum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Na Guerrilla warfare strategy he wan use. His surprise attack go shock even we the watchers

That Gentile wey no well , probably piling up Olive branches grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PendragonVII: 11:22am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

The answer is very simple and not far fetched. When opening a nairaland account, I opened a new email along with it with random names and numbers for misdirection. I am acutely aware that nothing is private on a public forum.
So nah Donatus be the name wey youself con fishout for yourself cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

Receipt bro. Drop the receipt.

This shalaye will not be entertained in this honorable court. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:24am On May 31, 2020
larride:

Esackly!

Na receipt and exhibit dey win case not shalaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba which privacy law u dey talk about again na?

When u were doing roforofo fight with Dayo u didn't care about privacy.....What changed over the past one week?

Dayo too has had numerous people he has sparred with who have exposed his privacy. Or else you too are biased against me, can you point out where I revealed Dayo's privacy? Someone else did that, not me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2020
This Don jazzy go like MP3 well well, even after mining Nihilist like Bitcoin e no wan still show us market value.

We will not take it! angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Esackly!

Na receipt and exhibit dey win case not shalaye

We go stop judge from going to church this morning so he go fit settle this matter.

Judge no wan hear shalaye, na receipts and exhibit him wan see. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2020
larride:

Receipt of wetin?

My email contains 5 different names. With seven numbers. Looking at it will easily tell you, it is a dud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

Receipt of wetin?

My email contains 5 different names. With seven numbers. Looking at it will easily tell you, it is a dud.

Receipts like birth certificate, national identity card or international passport. angry

You can drop the email also so we can examine them together.

Pls no more shalaye. Thank you sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:34am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

What will be the purpose or my gain of posting your details and pictures here when there are far better and sophisticated means of using your data after my friends mined it. I have sent you a prank call so that you know I am not joking.

Moreso, my anger is not with you, it is with this group here who have been unable to look past your humour and see you for the troublemaker you are.

Those in the ashewo thread have figured you out for the trouble maker you are but somehow this group here choose to be blind to your faults, no matter the number of people you fight with, they seem to think, you are one cool dude that never seeks trouble and they always jump to your defense.

[b]It's obvious you have cultivated a cult of personality and that befuddles me. [/b]While both of us were having trouble here, you were simultaneously fighting with another person on a different thread. You live for it.

Yesterday, I respectfully challenged your view on racism only for you to reply with vehement arrogance and condescension. You immediately resorted to pettiness by saying "I don't even reside in lagos", so how am I qualified to speak on racism. Who wouldn't take that as an insult? You are knowingly aggressive, that, both of us know, my disappointment is that this group here seem to not have figured it out.

You first insulted me and when I replied, they all turned and started questioning me and somehow omitting you. That is really unfortunate.

You are a vile trouble maker, you seek for trouble and relish it, your own post below confirms that. Just be very careful, you just don't know the level of tolerance, the person behind the keyboard may have or not.
Lastly, my name is not donatus, I will not be foolish to use my real name to open a nairaland email when I am very aware of how such information can be used. I am not you that realized this late and dumped your 1st account.
Be careful.

This post is full of lies.

Donatus whose number did you prank call? cheesy

Post the number.

I promise I will confirm if it's true.

Dona I've been playing with you this entire time while you been getting angry

You better relax.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:35am On May 31, 2020
donjazet:

Dayo too has had numerous people he has sparred with who have exposed his privacy. Or else you too are biased against me, can you point out where I revealed Dayo's privacy? Someone else did that, not me.

Well let's not drag Dayo into dis matter.

But What we are saying is this show is too hyped for u to bailout on us like this. Nihilist already gave 100% permission to proceed with the data ht Ur disposal. He has given away that right to claim u breach his privacy.

Baba we wan see feem cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:36am On May 31, 2020
larride:

We go stop judge from going to church this morning so he go fit settle this matter.

Judge no wan hear shalaye, na receipts and exhibit him wan see. angry

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Post the number.

You better relax.

Are you Mr Philip, Yes or No?

No shalaye pls. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:39am On May 31, 2020
larride:

Are you Mr Philip, Yes or No?

No shalaye pls. angry

Well I must confess in truth and honesty your honour.

Yes, My names are Mr Akinwande Phillip Andrew, Saint Obi for short.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:40am On May 31, 2020
OK I had to enter laptop so that I can address my young frenemy Donjazet.

I will try and address everything you've said one by one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2020
Side Joke.. Nhilistjnr (Akinwade), Airmark, afrodoc2 with Ibime as the leader on top.

Me, victorneezar, Larride and Donatus as our leader for babe have you eaten.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Post the number.

You better relax.

So you heard nothing from the wiLLLderness?

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2020
nihilistjnr:

LMAO maduman cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Mr Donatus A.K.A Donjazet, How do you plead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2020
Donjazet ask your guys for verification, be like na Romanus them prank call lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:46am On May 31, 2020
nihilistjnr:
OK I had to enter laptop so that I can address my young frenemy Donjazet.

I will try and address everything you've said one by one.

I heard that Ur laptop has been hacked. U sure say dem never change the details u saved on it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2020
obainojazz:
Side Joke.. Nhilistjnr (Akinwade), Airmark, afrodoc2 with Ibime as the leader on top.

Me, victorneezar, Larride and Donatus as our leader for babe have you eaten.

grin grin

You go soon join those ones wey dey the first image. No worry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8993) (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wman(m), airmark(m), PendragonVII, BlueMann, BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.