Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10409220 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You know uncle raumdeueter is a black cowboy.

He has posted pictures of his guns here before.
He runs around with Rambo guns where the barrels have barrels.

To say that him last fight happen for real life, Dayo for don climb horse do ride-by shooting for donj crib.

The next thing we for don hear na eye witness account of a black man in Bayern jersey and cowboy hat shouting "Ye haw! Ye haw" as the rode down old town road fleeing the scene of the crime.

I am a responsible gun owner. I wont wait for a criminal to use me for target practice like we have in Nigeria where some misguided 1million boys will hold a street of thousands to ransom and 19yr old boys will be raping your daughters while you lay down begging

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You don't think?

Do u know why president and governors have immunity in the first place? It's to allow them concentrate on governance and not get distracted by frivolous court cases.

So when they are done ruling what do they need immunity for?

They need immunity to concentrate on what they have looted and not to get distracted by frivolous court cases too

cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

I am a responsible gun owner. I wont wait for a criminal to use me for target practice like we have in Nigeria where some misguided 1million boys will hold a street of thousands to ransom and 19yr old boys will be raping your daughters while you lay down begging

grin

Gun or Guns.....?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

They need immunity to concentrate on what they have looted and not to get distracted by frivolous court cases too

cool

O lẹ́nu bí kettle grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

O lẹ́nu bí kettle grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please is there anyone in the banking sector here??

I want to change some details in my BVN

They're asking for Newspaper publication and Affidavit sad angry

It's frustrating angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

It's frustrating angry

What did you lie about? Abi you wan renew your football age? lipsrsealed

Let's hear it grin

We won't judge you cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Let's hear it grin

We won't judge you cool
grin cheesy

The name is scattered

DOB doesn't tally with the recognized Valid ID card

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Let's hear it grin

We won't judge you cool
So many people get issues with that bvn crap..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

grin cheesy

The name is scattered

I no even know as those idiots arrange my name.. I have same issue, my mom has date of birth issue too but she supplied them the correct details.
How hard should it be to correct it.. stoopid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
gensteejay:

Ask Google. What I said in my earlier posts is clear enough.

No time for religious arguments now.

I have no time for arguments too. All i know is that, you told us Jesus came to Yorubaland to learn Magic from Eshu. Are you now denying that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

grin cheesy

The name is scattered

Victor

Talk true grin

Why the dates dey different?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

grin cheesy

The name is scattered

So you actually used football age grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Victor

Talk true grin

Are you thinking what I'm thinking wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
obainojazz:
So many people get issues with that bvn crap..

Yeah

I know someone who has an issue too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking wink

grin grin grin

I am, actually.

But let's not judge a brother.

Victor, speak forth grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

It's frustrating angry

Yes you have to get it a sworn affidavit and a newspaper publication.

Get affidavit in a court it's not expensive.

After all everything, it will take few days for the change to effect in your bvn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
obainojazz:
I no even know as those idiots arrange my name.. I have same issue, my mom has date of birth issue too but she supplied them the correct details.
How hard should it be to correct it.. stoopid
How did she do hers abeg

How will one create time to visit a newspaper for change of name embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Victor

Talk true grin

When my sister was scamming me in school whenever they send us cash

I had to Open an emergency account embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

So you actually used football age grin grin
Funny enough

It's just 1 year difference cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Odunharry:

Yes you have to get it a sworn affidavit and a newspaper publication.

Get affidavit in a court it's not expensive.

After all everything, it will take few days for the change to effect in your bvn.

They said Local government can do the Affidavit for me

Newspaper publication is the issue here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

grin grin grin grin

I talk ammm cheesy

Pipeline don burst

Getting an affidavit is not difficult. As for the newspaper publication, some people dey run am.

No need to go yourself to the media house
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

They said Local government can do the Affidavit for me

Newspaper publication is the issue here

I'll advise you get it from a High Court

Make you no go twice cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

Is she a Man utd fan too? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

Funny enough

It's just 1 year difference cheesy
You scummies too like scandal sha tongue
Follow izzou advice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

Boss Ephraim, i hail.

90% of Edo men are fortified, i understand your suspicion. grin
You're not far from the truth. We serve a living God cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

Is she a Man utd fan too? grin
Assanal fan angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

I talk ammm cheesy

Pipeline don burst

Getting an affidavit is not difficult. As for the newspaper publication, some people dey run am.

No need to go yourself to the media house
They said I've to wait for days to get it done

And I must be buying Newspaper everyday to see whether my name is being posted there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
larride:

I think most ex President enjoy the privilege. Look at Obasanjo also. As long as they don’t defend those the government goes after publicly or not court, they will be shielded.

There’s no way those kind of theft will have happened without GEJ not knowing.

That's bad.

It means it's going to continue to be an unwritten rule, 'once you are the president, do anyhow'.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

I'll advise you get it from a High Court

Make you no go twice cheesy
Is there anyone close to Festac??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You scummies too like scandal sha tongue
Follow izzou advice
Werey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

I have no time for arguments too. All i know is that, you told us Jesus came to Yorubaland to learn Magic from Eshu. Are you now denying that?
Say whatever you like. It's none of my business.

When I'm less busy for this sort of discussion, I will engage in it.

It's the beginning of a new month (no time for religious arguments).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.