Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10182235 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) ... (18905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Ok boss.

Calculate the net spend and do same for lamp
This bluu has been shedding premium tears. I am thirty, i need to drink.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
eph12:

See him beating his empty chest here just some days ago. Now crying all over the thread like a leprous witch
I expressed optimism just like every other person.

I support the blues and u would expect me to give them my all.

Arsenal were better and won...so?

Why una come dey cryna because we stop una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
sylvalord:
This bluu has been shedding premium tears. I am thirty, i need to drink.

Old n whacked.

The dumbest of all the scummies.

No new meme..no new rhyme.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

If u ain't deluded?
Kovacic deal was on ground/being discussed even before lampard was chosen.

So that means Chelsea spent 40 million this season that just concluded then ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

cheesy

Most people that confer on themselves titles like King, Chief, Lord etc on nairaland, are dullards. Watch out.

Watermark my man
I heard Oceania have a bit of calcium carbonate with much of sodium chloride can you confirm that

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
So all of una don run....?

Bloody cowards

Catch ya'all later

The banter and countebanter made sense.

Thanks y'all

My trolls were just trolls...nothing personal.......
If i vex una....

Make una forgive me.....one love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
sylvalord:
Transfer ban cannot be regarded as a valid argument when you realize that some of the players in this current squad Finished 3rd with Sarri and he also got Pulisic and Kovacic.

If he had atleast kept them at third position, I’d have accepted the transfer ban excuse. But man actually made them worse.

Chelsea fans are just deluded because he is a club legend. grin
Did we ask them to break the rules repeatedly,earning the transfer ban?
Is it our fault that Hidden Ikedia took his shakushaku talents to Madrid as an Atiligwu dancer instead of being stifled by Shesi?
Una get time to dey debate some of these mental lillputians (how dem dey spell am sef) with the combined brain power of an anal louse.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Old n whacked.

The dumbest of all the scummies.

No new meme..no new rhyme.....

Yes that is it. Give me more of that sweet tears. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibime:

Rudiger and Morata in the same window?

Airmark go just tire.

I don tire now. angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Watermark my man
I heard Oceania have a bit of calcium carbonate with much of sodium chloride can you confirm that

grin

Your own King is so local and doesn't know how to use Google?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
So all of una don run....?

Bloody cowards

Catch ya'all later

Thanks y'all

If i vex una....

Make una forgive me.....one love
Go cry segemumu

I will be waiting

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
[s]So all of una don run....?

Bloody cowards

Catch ya'all later

Thanks y'all

If i vex una....

Make una forgive me.....one love[/s]
Look into the mirror and repeat these words to yourself

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

grin

Your own King is so local and doesn't know how to use Google?
Haven't you heard the saying

Always find out from the professionals

What is Google compared to the king of oceania

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sege mumu don run he couldn't contend again

Chia
Why I go keep that sniper untop shelf na

Make I go check on am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
eph12:

The party is for the whole of this month until their next win. Feel free to request for some jamz. Enjoy the parry with a relaxed mind

Lol. OR until you lose in the Europa League and ya'll cower back to your thread with your tails between your legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
wman:

Lol. OR until you lose in the Europa League and ya'll cower back to your thread with your tails between your legs.
Let's enjoy the show for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
hoopLA:

Did we ask them to break the rules repeatedly,earning the transfer ban?
Is it our fault that Hidden Ikedia took his shakushaku talents to Madrid as an Atiligwu dancer instead of being stifled by Shesi?
Una get time to dey debate some of these mental lillputians (how dem dey spell am sef) with the combined brain power of an anal louse.
The transfer ban excuse is so stupid tbh.

You broke the rules, got caught and got served the appropriate punishment.
You are now angry that other clubs are not serving same punishment with you.

Ole lost 6 first team players yet you are angry he spent money to replace them grin

Make it make sense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
wman:

Shekpeteries like too dey SHALAYE too much

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

I expressed optimism just like every other person.

I support the blues and u would expect me to give them my all.

Arsenal were better and won...so?

Why una come dey cryna because we stop una
Chai I like this humble sege cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
So Ole spent 200m? No net spend from the players he sold?

But if we drag Chelsea for spending money, u'll tell us how Chelsea sold Sizwe Banzi to buy Shakespeare!

But Sizwe Bansi is dead na. Chelshit dey sell dead body again? grin

TOUGH!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
wman:

Nobody cares about europa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good afternoon from Martinez

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

Scummies dey sleep on top this thread sha.

I post comment. Seconds later, I see like 3 mentions.

Enjoy our home! It's allowed. Na your time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
afrodoc:

But Sizwe Bansi is dead na. Chelshit dey sell dead body again? grin

TOUGH!
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Meanwhile

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

The guy just dey swim in and out like airmark

Nobody, I repeat, nobody, can swim like Airhead.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
eph12:

Nobody cares about europa grin

Lose first grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make we see.

We dey wait una.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
wman:
Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

Scummies dey sleep on top this thread sha.

I post comment. Seconds later, I see like 3 mentions.

Enjoy our home! It's allowed. Na your time.

All na just trolling Sha

When E reach our turn no hold back

Na sege I dey pity

The guy no understand say na trolling
Im just wan kill imself

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
lordfalcao:
Wetin you dy yarn sef, d deal is already agreed and not costing up to 40m. Getting that dude at that 33 million mark is what it should be at this transfer era. Roma has already sold paredes and rudiger, they can't afford to lose manolas. This deal is better than paying 60-70 million for van diijk

Lordfalcao, there is no way huge thunder will not fire you. angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin

Make we carry the Page reach 9500?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
wman:

Lose first grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make we see.

We dey wait una.
So wahala while you camp there, we camp here at same time. Nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

Lordfalcao, there is no way huge thunder will not fire you. angry
Watermark in rage
I no wan experience flooding
Oh ye king of oceania.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) ... (18905) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.