Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10409531 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) (9499) (9500) ... (19085) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
pkasso:
This thing just dey vex me. Since yesterday na so so rubbish I just dey see. The same dry shiit everytime I click on a new page. I'm always down for quality trolling regardless of who loses. But wetin these ones dey do na just nonsense.

I remember you and Airmark holding it down on their thread some weeks ago and honestly i had one hell of a good time.

Lana1 and Afrodoc dey try but you see the rest ehn, dem just dey use agidi.
Nonsense rant. Mtchwwww

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:
God no go shame us
In shaa Allah

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
How trolling go funny when all the shekpites run leave their thread

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

15bytes ..

How far

hope our feeling strong now

I don't think it's advisable to go another round

your life matters to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
The transfer ban excuse is so stupid tbh.

You broke the rules, got caught and got served the appropriate punishment.
You are now angry that other clubs are not serving same punishment with you.

Ole lost 6 first team players yet you are angry he spent money to replace them grin

Make it make sense.
Lampard under the "ban" punishment did very well at the end.

He made top 4 against all odd

Lost a final.

Where sarri ran,he stood tall.

He despised the pressure of loosing early matches with high goal margin..

He did well....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
pkasso:
I just gats talk my mind. This trolling dey boring as fvck. These United boys no sabi at all. Dem suppose go learn from Airmark and Nihilist. Na just pages untop pages of yawn-inducing banter.

No be must to troll. If you no get beta content, then koshi danu! If too say na comedy show I dey ni, I for don use stone chase una comot for stage angry angry
Izza simple sturvs...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
obainojazz:
Meanwhile
This 1 na pre-season match.

I blv every Chelsea will watch with RELAX MIND.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

All na just trolling Sha

When E reach our turn no hold back

Na sege I dey pity

The guy no understand say na trolling
Im just wan kill imself
U b small pikin wen he come to trolling boss.

I singlehandedly dropped almost all of u to were u belonged..

Until una take am personal with my 15bytes punchline.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

Someone on twitter claimed his two legs are beefing each other.

See, i remember the attacks i got here from Chelsea fans when i opposed his signing. He was never good enough for Chelsea's standard. His type would never break into our first 11 in Terry's era.

I liked Rudiger b4 o

But wetin him dey serve me pass kirikiri water beans.

angry angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
seankafor:
OMG.. Chelsea go relegation?

Why una dey troll like this embarassed undecided

You never see anything. Wait make I return from work first

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
pkasso:
This thing just dey vex me. Since yesterday na so so rubbish I just dey see. The same dry shiit everytime I click on a new page. I'm always down for quality trolling regardless of who loses. But wetin these ones dey do na just nonsense.

I remember you and Airmark holding it down on their thread some weeks ago and honestly i had one hell of a good time.

Lana1 and Afrodoc dey try but you see the rest ehn, dem just dey use agidi.
Their punches were so soft old and whacked...

Just a single left jibe (15bytes brain memory) from me.

Them begin shalaye they take am personal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

Someone on twitter claimed his two legs are beefing each other.

See, i remember the attacks i got here from Chelsea fans when i opposed his signing. He was never good enough for Chelsea's standard. His type would never break into our first 11 in Terry's era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

U b small pikin wen he come to trolling boss.

I singlehandedly dropped almost all of u to were u belonged..

Until una take am personal with my 15bytes punchline.
grin grin

that's what keep ringing in your head

my man
I will be back in the evening
but trust me
you really made a fool out of yourself today ask your shekpite brothers

well what do I know

stay safe bro

your a bad loser by the way
you be the type wey dey stone pad when dem dey nack you for pes or FIFA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
This 1 na pre-season match.
I blv every Chelsea will watch with RELAX MIND.

grin grin grin
Better speak for yourself b4 I rough handle you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
pkasso:
I just gats talk my mind. This trolling dey boring as fvck. These United boys no sabi at all. Dem suppose go learn from Airmark and Nihilist. Na just pages untop pages of yawn-inducing banter.

No be must to troll. If you no get beta content, then koshi danu! If too say na comedy show I dey ni, I for don use stone chase una comot for stage angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne5mzMZZw0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
Lel.
What useless contribution to goals? Shey na the paltry 5 assists he had all season?

Abeg stop making noise about that average Ninja. There's nothing special he's done this season that we haven't seen from other players elsewhere.

No mind am, Rashford wey start season with am de hammer 23 goals with over 10 assists. This one de compete with our 18 year old academy boy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Has Trolling led to insult?

Cos I no understand wetin do one of Your guys Here today oo

Just small trolling... He started insulting everybody undecided undecided undecided

Shows you are a damn liar.

I was insulted umpteen times but warned you guys abt the upcoming hurricane...

Just small 15bytes naim una take personal as insult.

I was even replying one legbere after repeating some ridiculous question ..

I only thought his memory is below 15bytes but you all took it personal even accepted it...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

It's obvious that our attacks on them after we bundled them out of FA cup, pained them well. They were desperate to troll and couldn't match the one we did to them.

That 1-3 loss to Chelsea weakened their strength, sincerely. Their herbal doctor went to the morgue to hide for 4 days. It was that terrible. cheesy

Refresh your memory bruv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kweX9ZTiHUU

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
afrodoc:

Na the people wey dey debate am i blame. I have been drinking his sweet, salty, juicy tears with relaxed mind for the last 1 hr.

I can't let such succulent tears go to waste.

Na so bro, as I engaged the pained butthurt shekpeteri once, I ignored him afterwards.
I knew he is battling a big pain and sorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

The problem now is, we don't know who to package this Rudiger for and cash out. Not sure our good customer, Man utd, will pay more than 30m for him.
Lols...

I think he is passing thru some shit codedly

His performance is so bad nowadays.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Their punches were so soft old and whacked

Just a single left jibe (15bytes brain memory) from me.

Them begin shalaye they take am personal

Because of the soft punch, you don dey SHALAYE for like 14 hours now grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Griffon:
[s]I've got pity for y'all if manyoo fails to win Europa.

I'm personally going to make one page of your thread mine, that's like 32 heart-wrenching, grim, unbearable, agonizing, upsetting, painful, sad and depressing trolls.

I've already made my deal with Airtel, data won't be a problem. My graphic designer got credited this afternoon, he's swung into action.

The only way to stop me is to beg Seun to ban my account [/s] cheesy

Awwww. See orange tears.

I know yesterday’s L was painful, Grieve on. Pele my dear

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

hope our feeling strong now

I don't think it's advisable to go another round

your life matters to me
Hahaha...

Hope u didn't fight anyone home after ur brain was completely analysed.

I understand how you feel

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

that's what keep ringing in your head

my man
I will be back in the evening
but trust me
you really made a fool out of yourself today ask your shekpite brothers

well what do I know

stay safe bro

your a bad loser by the way
you be the type wey dey stone pad when dem dey nack you for pes or FIFA

Lols....i stood tall an massacre u guys.

Until una run away like tse tse fly......

Una never see anything....i would try and create space for ur 2nd half dose.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
handelex:
Better speak for yourself b4 I rough handle you.

Na friendly baba........

It is obvious.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols....i stood tall an massacre u guys.

Until una run away like tse tse fly......

Una never see anything....i would try and create space for ur 2nd half dose.....

segemumu
take it easy there is still more in life

Chelsea see what you have done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Even the team that won are now silent. Here for no contain us if it was scummies that won the Cup.

Oh Otem, my wish as we approach page 9500 is to make Manure team suffer trophyless for 600 years

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Hahaha...

Hope u didn't fight anyone home after ur brain was completely analysed.

I understand how you feel

grin grin

ehya
guys

segemumu
need counseling

take it easy bro

you will get pass this depression
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

Na so bro, as I engaged the pained butthurt shekpeteri once, I ignored him afterwards.
I knew he is battling a big pain and sorrow

Baba..ur heart couldn't handle my strike hence ur nxt line of action (ran away)

Wch of ur question didnt i answer.?

Ur trolls were as dumb as d cee in ur name.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Na friendly baba........

It is obvious.....

segemumu
I like how you always see the positive

your life is really in the negative now
take to someone you trust

you will get pass this depression
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

segemumu
take it easy there is still more in life

Chelsea see what you have done
alagbon.

Ur mate don run away leave only u...

U fit die for d matter o?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Baba..ur heart couldn't handle my strike hence ur nxt line of action (ran away)

Wch of ur question didnt i answer.?

Ur trolls were as dumb as d cee in ur name.......

always throwing a punch when no wan is actually hitting back

a genuine sign of depression

sege

talking to people is the best route out of this depression.

who do you trust?

is it airmark?

just try talking, it helped Lingard it can help you too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) (9499) (9500) ... (19085) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, BlueRayDick, amodu(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.