Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10370196 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9542) (9543) (9544) (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) ... (19060) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
If Chelsea sign defenders and a goal keeper and they perform, I will always think Kepa was judged too harshly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
KingAlabi:

Just for your sake. cool
At least make mumus like BlueMuppet have something to talk about

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
even if we didn't get transfer banned

when Mou asked for a CB what did the board sign?
when Conte asked for a new CB what did the board sign?
isn't it in January that Liverpool signed VVD and finished top four, if the board had been scouting good defenders we would have signed one by now but the way the rumor keeps jumping from one name to the other and even considering buying a DM to play CB

City have invested hundreds of millions on defense
Liverpool more than £140m, same with united.

since 2012 all the board needed was to sign a world class CB,
Understood sha, Lampard didn't meet good material to work with. We need to buckle up with signings at the back sha, very needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
yeah beating school boys.. yen yen yen

When you met Liverpool last season , we all saw how it ended
Liverpool oun wa da nisi

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
swiz123:
If Chelsea sign defenders and a goal keeper and they perform, I will always think Kepa was judged too harshly
Lol. My guy. I was the very last person to defend Kepa on this thread.

The defence is not helping matters but the guy is not a goalie for a top club. He's not even fit for a serious top six team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
swiz123:

Kepa is the short one brah. No one is judging him harshly. The stats and numerous school boy goalkeeping gaffes are there for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chelsea conceded 79 goals in all competitions this season, an average of 1.44 per game.

That's their worst ratio in a season since the 1990-91 campaign, when they conceded 1.64 goals per game conceded.

almost 80goals conceded. shocked to think last two seasons was bad. Is Emenalo responsible for our worst transfers in years. Drinkwater and co. Can't believe a CB hasn't been signed yet. To think Christensen wouldn't even try to save his own career with this match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
patrickmuf:
I will most likely walk home for my mistake...

I wore my Manchester United jersey and now no bikeman wants to carry me...This Chelsea fans are bitter losers...
Bikeman abeg help out a brother nau..

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amoto94:
This is far-reaching and overstretch of bants, know when to draw the line please. I take an exception to your offensive drivel
Lol.
BlueDoofus liked your post.
If e too vex you, enter the nearest isolation Center.
Olodo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Griffon:

Kepa is the short one brah. No one is judging him harshly. The stats and numerous school boy goalkeeping gaffes are there for all to see.

which is worse than our defenders are doing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ravioli:
• 8 games played
• 14 goals conceded

Frank Lampard’s Chelsea equal the club’s worst-ever record for goals conceded in a Champions League campaign.

Improvement

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
hoopLA:

Abeg,one last gif.
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
BikeMan:
Understood sha, Lampard didn't meet good material to work with. We need to buckle up with signings at the back sha, very needed.
Another one still trying to sneakily use transfer ban.

Abeg go lock your keke for shop.
Night don reach

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
pamcode:
79 goals conceded in all competitions this season.

Lampard is a genius grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
elrony:

Lampard is a genius grin
Kepa responsible for 58 alone.
Lol
Lana1,that goalkeeper gif abeg na.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
BlueMann:

Just ignore. There's absolutely nothing you will say to these guys that will make them reason what you're saying.

Wee you keep kwiet, you still get mouth talk. angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unlimited22:

Lol. My guy. I was the very last person to defend Kepa on this thread.

The defence is not helping matters but the guy is not a goalie for a top club. He's not even fit for a serious top six team.

Then none of our defenders are.

I didn't say kepa is good, I only said he was criticised more than any of our defenders, and wrongly so.

Kepa is better at his position than all our defenders are at theirs except azpi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
I just saw that Messi goal vs Napoli. Omo see goal

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
I am just feeling really good tonight.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
swiz123:

Then none of our defenders are.

I didn't say kepa is good, I only said he was criticised more than any of our defenders, and wrongly so.

Kepa is better at his position than all our defenders are at theirs except azpi

Guy stop chatting nonsense jor. Kepa is the worst in his position in the whole club sotay a 38 year old calamity goalkeeper gives us more confidence. I'm sure if Hilario was still playing, I wouldn't mind if he bench Kepa sef

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:
I just saw that Messi goal vs Napoli. Omo see goal

It was really world class my man shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea conceded 79 goals in all competitions this season, an average of 1.44 per game.

That's their worst ratio in a season since the 1990-91 campaign, when they conceded 1.64 goals per game conceded.

almost 80goals conceded. shocked to think last two seasons was bad. Is Emenalo responsible for our worst transfers in years. Drinkwater and co. Can't believe a CB hasn't been signed yet. To think Christensen wouldn't even try to save his own career with this match

Honestly, we need to calm down...

Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen and Jorginho needs time to develop.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
But wait, isn't Kepa the most expensive goalie in history. Abi is there something I am missing. sad

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Expert17:

Honestly, we need to calm down...

Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen and Jorginho needs time to develop.

grin grin grin
Your very right, Afterall they just came out of the academy. cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
KingAlabi:

Bro Elrony over to you.

Lamentations 1:7

".when her people (shekpites) fell into the hand of the enemy (Bayern), and none did help her: the adversaries (although we come in peace)saw her, and did mock at her.."

Brethren, we'll be back in the morning for praise and worship.
grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
BikeMan:
LMAO cheesy

Such an embarrassing season. On to the next
You let burnthisleaguedown team to break a record that no premier league team was able to. Sad weekend for the citadel of knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
So Buruji Kashamu done mud?

Another thief bites the dust.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
swiz123:

which is worse than our defenders are doing?

The goalkeeping. He doesn't even command his line to start with. I may not have the time to reel out stats, but that dude will watch literally every ball breeze past his fingers.

I saw enough of Kepa's incompetence against Ajax brother. I can't take you serious if you can be scored from a corner angle.

And that didn't just happen once.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
elrony:

Lamentations 1:7

".when her people (shekpites) fell into the hand of the enemy (Bayern), and none did help her: the adversaries (although we come in peace)saw her, and did mock at her.."

Brethren, we'll be back in the morning for praise and worship.
grin
amen grin.

Let me get ready, MY DANCING SHOES. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
fredoooooo:
Well done guys ... grin

Fredoooooo my Personal person grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
BikeMan:
Pep used a DM and Gracia or stones in defense
Bayern converted alaba to a CB and partnered him with Boateng,.

Lampard didn't stop Luiz from leaving but we thought what we had was better, then from complaining we needed a new LB, to needed a new GK and new CBs. At a time many wanted Rudiger back and Zouma gone, he returned it got worse now Zouma should stay. From beginning of season notice how badly Chelsea's defensive positioning has been, leaving players exposed or in one on one situations. Who is supposed to track whose run, who is supposed to cover.

Anyway Mou, Conte and Sarri suffered the same thing. Horrible defense. Lampard should better pray a great CB is signed, we have replaced Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Costa etc, but not Terry, or at least Cahill. One of the reasons OGS prioritize signing Maguire, and AWB not Bruno last summer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9542) (9543) (9544) (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) ... (19060) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), joezy23(m), swiz123(m), raumdeuter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.