Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10377587 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10861) (10862) (10863) (10864) (10865) (10866) (10867) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

Barkley or Mount will be playing behind my strikers and i will loan Havertz, if it's possible.
imagine if you get club,na relegation Dem dey relegate every season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
madrid5:
abeg,make una give man city
ManCity midfielders are fast.

He won't cope

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

The load stuff will switch once Barkley returns.

Harvertz is going to Aston Villa.
havertz that is coveted by real madrid, barca and bayern

I dey look una dey laugh, I was looking at madrid squad the other day, they will go on another shopping spree in 3 years

Let's make another kdb mistake again abeg grin

Chelsea paid all that money for a guy that is 21 and you fit say na joke roman dey joke, una never even see 1% of havertz's abilities

Last last u go still collect L for the guy body, he has talent in abundance

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

He won't cope
lol,because havertz is slow,una too dey talk trash for this place,just givean city first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

He won't cope
lol,because havertz is slow?,una too dey talk trash for this place,just give city first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibime:

65% is not excessive for a team as dominant as PSG.

What he seems to be doing at Chelsea looks more possession based than PSG and Dortmund and that's because Jorginho is the only guy in those three teams who is heavily possession focussed.

That 65% is actually the average he was doing, and that may have appeared redundant because PSG had more runners and shooters in their team.

From what I've seen thus far, we still look 'lost' on the final third, with little or no cohesion seen. We don't even have the personnel who can efficiently shoot from range. So I guess these are factors informing his decision to stick to being ultra-dominant on the ball, at least until the lads gel as a group.

So it might not entirely be more possession based. Following what he did at PSG and Dortmund, Tuchel's style has always favored holding on to the ball and moving it around the pitch in order to create high grade shots. That could be us soon enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
madrid5:
do you know how many simple passes I noticed that mount couldn't make cheesy Almost 10, I was just laughing
he is like adama traore ginger with nothing to back it, he forcing himself to meet up and burn out na sure thing for such pretenders

The guy knows how to sell himself as hardworking so people assume that hardworking means productivity

Brick layer works harder than analyst but the kind of effect an analyst can make with a keyboard, brick layer will never make it even if he works 24/7 for the rest of his life

I recommend these 3 videos

Watch them and see who kai is

Its not every player that gets millions of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgVUrrkZgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce6-8eN-DG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txw-cuKpeQ0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is that mofo above me a BOT? WTF! angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
[s] do you know how many simple passes I noticed that mount couldn't make cheesy Almost 10, I was just laughing
he is like adama traore ginger with nothing to back it, he forcing himself to meet up and burn out na sure thing for such pretenders

The guy knows how to sell himself as hardworking so people assume that hardworking means productivity

Brick layer works harder than analyst but the kind of effect an analyst can make with a keyboard, brick layer will never make it even if he works 24/7 for the rest of his life
[/s]

Trash as usual..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibime:

Kai has 3 years top-flight experience to Mounts 1. But as Tuchel quickly observed, I get am before no be property.

Nope. Not true.

Especially when its been the experienced players delivering for him in all areas of the pitch; Even the 2 goals today

Well except CHO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
madrid5:

I won't bring spineless players into my team.

No room for players that keep losing possessions like a careless owner.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
do you know how many simple passes I noticed that mount couldn't make cheesy Almost 10, I was just laughing

https://you.be/2kgVUrrkZgg

https://youtu.Ce6-8eN-DG4

https://youtbe/w-cuKpeQ0

What has he done for chelsea undecided Nothing!!

Stop being naive ffs!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
100trillion:

What has he done for chelsea undecided Nothing!!

Stop being naive ffs!
he is 21, 21 not 27

I no understand una cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
havertz that is coveted by real madrid, barca and bayern

I dey look una dey laugh, I was looking at madrid squad the other day, they will go on another shopping spree in 3 years

Let's make another kdb mistake again abeg grin

Chelsea paid all that money for a guy that is 21 and you fit say na joke roman dey joke, una never even see 1% of havertz's abilities

Last last u go still collect L for the guy body, he has talent in abundance
If Harvertz do well in Chelsea, I see no reason to be sad.

I see no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

The load stuff will switch once Barkley returns.

Harvertz is going to Aston Villa.

grin

He should be loaned to Burnthisleaguedown and return like KDB. I still believe in few years time he will be ready.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Roland17 Don't worry he's still going to win the champions league for you cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgVUrrkZgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce6-8eN-DG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txw-cuKpeQ0
dude all this is unnecessary,mount is a decent player,if I didn't do messi vs ronaldo in 2012 why the Bleep should I be doing havertz vs mount,am just interested in Kai,i have no intention of slandering other players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
fredoooooo:
Roland17 Don't worry he's still going to win the champions league for you cheesy grin

grin

Roland17 has no time for Willian but his Brazilian brother, Thiago Silva that he claimed is not playing well at Chelsea.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

I won't bring spineless players into my team.

No room for players that keep losing possessions like a careless owner.
that's why it's not ur team,it's Roman,all players in Chelsea losses the ball,na only e oh una dey see because agenda must agend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

grin

He should be loaned to Burnthisleaguedown and return like KDB. I still believe in few years time he will be ready.

How you guys come up with words here.

This keep cracking me up each time I see it. grin

Imagine using KDB as an example, why didn't he call Bakayoko and Drinkwater. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibime:

According to baba Airmark, that was almost to his detriment

Well... Mount lost possession more times (2 times) within the first 10 minutes of the game than Kai did all game (1 time)

Well...He forgot to also tell u he looked dangerous in the small cameo and could have had a Goal or Assist save for Pulisic.

Also forgot to tell u how in the small time he was on, Was the only one who gave the attempted final pass which TT complained about (Anyway this could have been the coach instruction)

Anyway after watching the match the second time - I have to agree with the guy who gave Silva the Man of Match, Closely followed by Jorginho and CHO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
he is 21, 21 not 27

I no understand una cheesy
How old is Mount undecided 22.

Havertz has played top football for 3+ seasons but he still lack the physics and mentality to play for chelsea......ffs he is fuvking sluggish angry

You're judgmental! You need to give credit to Mount and stop typing trash.

I get am b4, no be property....for now, havertz z a fvcking fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
people like being sentimental, messi is more talented than ronaldo but because ronaldo works very hard people like to pretend that messi has it easy

If mount wasn't a player from chelsea academy and lampard didn't force him on the team nobody will know his name, sentiments flying everywhere

I'm very direct at these things, I know how to separate yam from garri grin

Why this particular issue is personal for me is kdb, I knew the guy was good, I felt bad when chelsea sold him, now look at him, if we as fans were fighting the club to protect that talent imagine the things he would have achieved at chelsea

Pained me so much, I don't notice or follow his career, only for me to check the other day and he was bossing things

I hope roman has learnt his lesson and wouldn't make that mistake again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

Well... Mount lost possession more times (2 times) within the first 10 minutes of the game than Kai did all game (1 time)

Well...He forgot to also tell u he looked dangerous in the small cameo and could have had a Goal or Assist save for Pulisic.

Also forgot to tell u how in the small time he was on, Was the only one who gave the attempted final pass which TT complained about (Anyway this could have been the coach instruction)

Anyway after watching the match the second time - I have to agree with the guy who gave Silva the Man of Match, Closely followed by Jorgiho and CHO
no matter how this issue plays out, I know people will look back at these moments with regrets

Its not the first time that english media has hyped up a mediocre talent

They did it with dele alli and doing it with mount now

If you notice no top team in europe ever pays attention to all these hype

I don't regard english players, see sterling cheesy only harry kane deserves the hype small the rest are useless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
people like being sentimental, messi is more talented than ronaldo but because ronaldo works very hard people like to pretend that messi has it easy

If mount wasn't a player from chelsea academy and lampard didn't force him on the team nobody will know his name, sentiments flying everywhere

I'm very direct at these things, I know how to separate yam from garri grin

Why this particular issue is personal for me is kdb, I knew the guy was good, I felt bad when chelsea sold him, now look at him, if we as fans were fighting the club to protect that talent imagine the things he would have achieved at chelsea

Pained me so much, I don't notice or follow his career, only for me to check the other day and he was bossing things

I hope roman has learn his lesson and wouldn't make that mistake again

Jude rest, na so you dey go front and back till they burst your 18M lie that year for romance section, try dey rest.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
ILoveToFuCcK:

Jude rest, na so you dey go front and back till they burst your 18M lie that year for romance section, try dey rest.
oga it's 18 billion

Troll properly

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Also mount missed 3 good chances to score today,the so called superior shooter,but una nor go see am,but una fit talk rubbish about another player

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

grin

Roland17 has no time for Willian but his Brazilian brother, Thiago Silva that he claimed is not playing well at Chelsea.

But willian promised Assnal fans the champions league, with the way things are going , dem go start carrying willian ou banner at the stadium soon grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
oga it's 18 billion

Troll properly

Repentant scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/3562607/fraud-judefcc-mr-n18-million

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
fredoooooo:

But willian promised Assnal fans the champions league, with the way things are going , dem go start carrying willian ou banner at the stadium soon grin cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
ILoveToFuCcK:

Repentant scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/3562607/fraud-judefcc-mr-n18-million
grin any more links?

I need the one where I scammed people

Troll properly

U no come here come find likes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10861) (10862) (10863) (10864) (10865) (10866) (10867) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.