Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10904) (10905) (10906) (10907) (10908) (10909) (10910) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Please can a player be taught how to shoot like Kovacics case
Cc Ibim,Skimpledaw and the the rest guys.
Well I believe it’s a skill that needs to be learnt at early player career with perpetual training.

For instance, a 27yo player like Kovacic can’t significantly improve his final third passes or shoots anymore. I mean what are the chances, after playing for years & not improving his shots under Mancini, Zidane, Sarri & Lampard? Even average players like Barkley has been shooting well since 20.

So sometimes imo, it’s a lost cause

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
rationalmind:
Kovacic can be frustrating to watch. Gives me Rashford vibes. Does all the good things then messes it up

Seriously, one will be happy and mad at him at the same time sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kantebets:
that mount won't even make City bench.
Chelsea need quality players no be lie

If players like John Stones, Rodri,Otamendi and Gabriel Jesus can play & shine at city, then the sky is the limit for Mason Mount.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

If Mason Mount were to be in a Man City team, he would have a premier league medal to his name. The season we won the Europa league, how many matches did Tim Cahill played to be awarded a medal?
Zouma got a premier league medal in 2016/2017 season, how many matches did he play?
Most players would thrive in Guardiola's system.
Rodri & Gabriel Jesus are not exceptional players but they are flourishing in Man City.
pep will never use a player like mount, he isn't techinal and he is a dumb passion Merchant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tochex101:

Frankly I saw it as dangerous play, was surprised it was given. That clueless chap had already lost the ball and almost knocked out the goalie .

d goalie too was at fault...Werner had put d ball in an less advantageous position,, yet d keeper took d risk of going to catch Werner's leg trying to stop him...its all d keeper's fault jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Greatihex:
I don't understand TT's romance with Alonso. He better come off it before the goat starts costing us points. The number one back pass culprit.

Our counter attacking threat and ability is gone, and this I noticed during Lampard's time.
Abi na hazard departure cause am.

I can't remember the last time I watched us score from a quick counter. Na to just dey kill counter opportunities.

Why una dey always type like this? angry

Go watch Azpi goal against Burnley just last week.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
timbros:

Which clumsy play from him made us struggle? We restored the lead after just 4 minutes of his own goal. Where did Sheffield came back into the game? 4 minutes? Lol. Was it Rudiger's fault that we were pressed all over the pitch?

For a clumsy player that scored an own goal and miscued to mearly gift the opponent a goal, his rating should have been 2 or 3/10.

Thank God for Werner's penalty that was reviewed, we would have dropped 2 points due to his stupidity.

After this season you can take him to your club in your village while we bring a better replacement. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm already blown away, why can't british press hype this guy, real talent with exceptional finishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE82IzBJJ6o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
airmark:

Thank God for Werner's penalty that was reviewed, we would have dropped 2 points due to his stupidity.

After this season you can take him to your club in your village while we bring a better replacement. grin

Whenever talk enter IF and WOULD, it has lost its usefulness. If I start my own IF and WOULD, here no go enter us. Face the reality and leave speculation.

How did Sheffield get back into the game in the space of 4 minutes?

Rudiger messed up big time with the own goal. But your bias won't allow you admit he had a solid game today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Skimpledawgg:
Basic things look hard for Werner

Walahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
timbros:

I didn't watch it, just like I stated in the part of my post that you bolded. Whether we scored one just last week does not invalidate what I am trying to say.

We no longer utilise counter attacking opportunities like we used to.
There is no point trying to deny it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Almajirihunter:
If only Kova could shoot , one of the most beautiful midfielder to watch except in the final third

He is not a good passer of the ball too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Greatihex:
I don't understand TT's romance with Alonso. He better come off it before the goat starts costing us points. The number one back pass culprit.

Our counter attacking threat and ability is gone, and this I noticed during Lampard's time.
Abi na hazard departure cause am.

I can't remember the last time I watched us score from a quick counter. Na to just dey kill counter opportunities.

You're right sir. The thing just dey pain me. And It's not because of Hazard. It's majorly about the manager Jare.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
timbros:

And how many did we score before and after that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oh boy shocked

Undeniable, chelsea fans hyping a 22 years old talentless dunce, meanwhile pep is building a true star player

Lights out cry

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UNCL3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello blues

Please y'all should check out my new dope track, I swear you won't have any regrets on your data.
Thanks a bunch.

Link in signature.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Please can a player be taught how to shoot like Kovacics case
Cc Ibime,Skimpledawgg and the the rest guys.

If you arrive as a professional with bad shooting, it can only be improved marginally. Most good shooters are known by the time they make their debut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
swiz123:
Why is James always killing attacking opportunities?....

This boy's idiocy is becoming too much

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
airmark:
From VVD to Rudiger to Busquets, what a day!

Will you keep quiet?
It is because we have not tabled Kante's case, that is why you have the guts to still be talking. Or you think we don't know that he is now a waste product in Chelsea?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
timbros:

Whenever talk enter IF and WOULD, it has lost its usefulness. If I start my own IF and WOULD, here no go enter us. Face the reality and leave speculation.

How did Sheffield get back into the game in the space of 4 minutes?

Rudiger messed up big time with the own goal. But your bias won't allow you admit he had a solid game today.

His miscued nearly gave Sheffield the late equaliser. Nothing solid in that, as my expectation is high, don't blame me.

I won't praise a defender whose kpon kpon defending, fit give person HBP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
iamJ:
I'm already blown away, why can't british press hype this guy, real talent with exceptional finishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE82IzBJJ6o
ziyech is d player who should be our folden in Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
airmark:
From VVD to Rudiger to Busquets, what a day!

Busquets has paid his due oga ade abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:
Tuchel don leave who e suppose dey unlock dey unlock Mount!!!

grin cheesy,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fraudvertz no impress, he don switch to Foden, he'll soon switch to Messi.

All to troll a player 75m Harvertz can't best in his life.

More Salty tears to come as Mount will keep shutting you up cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
hensben:
He can be taught. I think it has everything to do with his body frame; his upper body(starting from from his waist upward) is too lengthy for his lower body(his legs).

Wow different perspective entirely, he’s pretty thick so he comes across as energetic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
macjireh:

ziyech is d player who should be our folden in Chelsea
what is this? ..oga oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
BikeMan:
iamJ spends his time hating Mason Mount when we’ve not seen anything that makes Kai Havertz. Watch him bring Leverkusen’s highlight as if we bought the player on credit.

Credit grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:
lipsrsealed

Do u want a breakdown behind the numbers.

Not a nice thing to see, especially for u

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
eph12:

Mehn that's poor o. What about Havertz?

grin cheesy, una bhaaad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
User09:

Do u want a breakdown behind the numbers.

Not a nice thing to see, especially for u
James has created more chances than one German fraud like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
homesteady:

Will you keep quiet?
It is because we have not tabled Kante's case, that is why you have the guts to still be talking. Or you think we don't know that he is now a waste product in Chelsea?
Say what? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Roland17:
On a serious note guys, has anyone heard anything from Dayo?(AKA: Ramdeuter/ Dayokanu).

This absence is quite unusual. I understand sometimes people take breaks from the forum and I am hoping it is what this absence is.

Abeg anyone with his contact should help us confirm he is okay.

Thanks for checking. I just took a 2 weeks break

I am back

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10904) (10905) (10906) (10907) (10908) (10909) (10910) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.