Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10350540 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11001) (11002) (11003) (11004) (11005) (11006) (11007) ... (19036) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
KingAlabi:
Wow!!!!

This man like quarrel pass fight! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2021
BikeMan:
Is this a scummy thing, answering questions with ridiculous questions?
Calling your two most expensive signings ridiculous

Mehn!!!!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2021
Ibunkun1:

people like him are usually under 5ft cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Lana1:
Most expensive bench in the world.
A bench more expensive than Arsenal's current first team

Cc jodera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:
It's better to be under 5ft than to be as brainless as a havertz supporter.

My 2 cents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Ibunkun1:

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2021
5th place team in the PL beating 1st place team in LaLiga.
In fact, majority of the LaLiga teams got tossed around in Europe like the tinpot clubs that they are.

I'm surprised raumdeuter has not come to remind us how LaLiga teams are faring in Europe.
But make one PL team lose like this and we no go hear word. angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Unlimited22:
Am i the only one who has been having issues accessing Nairaland lately?

Me too
The thing tire me undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Lana1:
5th place team in the PL beating 1st place team in LaLiga.
In fact, majority of the LaLiga teams got tossed around in Europe like the tinpot clubs that they are.

I'm surprised raumdeuter has not come to remind us how LaLiga teams are faring in Europe.
But make one PL team lose like this and we no go hear word. angry angry
the entire league is having an off season, happens with all leagues, make una rest

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

My 2 cents
brainless cheesy you are not a very bright under 5ft man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:
brainless cheesy you are not a very bright under 5ft man

This has to be IamJ
Dem ban u?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:
the entire league is having an off season, happens with all leagues, make una rest
Those uefalona fans don't care
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2021
I don't think hatvetz is bad though. But the price tag is huge hence the instant result drive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:
we got a fortunate goal, una done start

That attack is poor, if a team should score against us, we need luck to qualize

Only thing that works now is pattern of play, there is no bite, if we don't start scoring 4 or 5 goals we can't win anything.

I was left gutted when Ziyech chose to pass to Azpilicueta at the right when Pulisic had made an amazing run at the left. All that mofo had to do was to run into ATM defence and get that pass to Pulisic.

Creativity is truly an art.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Found the answer cheesy I weep for people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2021
swiz123:

I was left gutted when Ziyech chose to pass to Azpilicueta at the right when Pulisic had made an amazing run at the left. All that mofo had to do was to run into ATM defence and get that pass to Pulisic.

Boys who play for urhobo college have higher IQ than Chelsea attackers this season. Every game they mess good situations with poor decision making
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2021
BlueMann:

This has to be IamJ
Dem ban u?
who be that? Abeg no insult me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:
who be that? Abeg no insult me.

cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
swiz123:

I remember that sequence lipsrsealed

To be fair to him though, he did make one nice pass to Werner even though he wasn't positioned very well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
swiz123:

I saw that too. He was too quick to release the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:

grin cheesy, short Man Devil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Branzy:

Boys who play goirv for urhobo college have higher IQ than Chelsea attackers this season. Every game they mess good situations with poor decision making

Very true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2021
There's something definitely wrong with nairaland; accessing the site since yesterday has been difficult
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:
There's something definitely wrong with nairaland; accessing the site since yesterday has been difficult
Yes..I thought it was my network
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
World class striker Tammy abraham grin

Said that he wouldn't sign a new deal because the club is chasing after haaland

There is panic at Stanford bridge

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Havertz10:
World class striker Tammy abraham grin

Said that he wouldn't sign a new deal because the club is chasing after haaland

There is panic at Stanford bridge
It is business strategy to hike his wage in his next club. He will be sold during summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingAlabi:
Wow!!!!

This is going to be Tuchels problem with the board. As much as he achieves results with the cheap players like Alonso, Rudiger, Chris and co, he is sacrificing expensive assets to the bench to stabilise the defence with three defenders, and eventually the board will have a problem with it as soon as he gets one or two wonky results. When you have multimillion assets like Pulisic, Kai, Ziyech and Chilwell rotting on the bench, the board will start pressuring him sooner or later.

I stated during Lampards time that at certain times, he will ordinarily go to three at the back to stabilise things and drop one of the attacking players, but he was putting himself under pressure to justify the outlay so kept persisting with 4-3-3.

Tuchel can come in and prioritize stability because those players were not signed under his watch, but eventually, the board will put pressure on him to maximize their assets. Different managers have different mandates and at some point, the board will change Tuchels mandate for him.

Ibime:

What do you think all the 3 man defence last season was for? It was to protect Kepa, James, Alonso, Rudiger and Chris with strength of numbers. Kepa faced the second least big chances last season in the league. What more does he want?

This is a new season with plenty investment in attacking players. We are not going to play 3 man defence to protect anyone when there are expensive attacking players to fit in. You can't drive a Ferrari like a Beetle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Branzy:

Boys who play for urhobo college have higher IQ than Chelsea attackers this season. Every game they mess good situations with poor decision making

Chelsea team lacks quality. Odoi made at least 8 runs in behind Lemah yesterday but no one spotted it. Jorginho who spotted it twice made a fool of the situation with his abysmal passing.

To play ATM, one has to be clinical cause you might not get too many chances. I wondered what TT thought Werner who need a thousand chances to score 1 (that of course is after getting his first 900 touches wrongly) could possibly do to ATM.

Thank God the only clinical striker we have in our team bailed us out.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
BlueMann:

I remember that sequence lipsrsealed

To be fair to him though, he did make one nice pass to Werner even though he wasn't positioned very well.

Werner has issues with playing football.

A skilled attacker with close control of the ball could easily have controlled the ball into a dangerous direction, giving him a chance to run straight at goal with his pace. Example of such player is Mbappe.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
I'm just trying not to imagine what tammy would have done in the giroud situation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

My 2 cents

Be careful!
That nigga cost us £75m in transfer fees smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
User09:
Also did anyone hear TT blame himself for the Southampton game. Says he didnt like some of the game decisions he made. Would have really liked to bring on Giroud.

More bench time for Tammy lol

It might be time to cash in on him. Aston villa, Brighton or Sheffield Utd wont have problem paying £29m for his service.
I really like his passion for his club but let's face it, he is not Chelsea's level & i don't see him upgrading more than what he is at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11001) (11002) (11003) (11004) (11005) (11006) (11007) ... (19036) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.