Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11516) (11517) (11518) (11519) (11520) (11521) (11522) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On May 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you show up and the first thing you do is hate... Jeez, not surprised but at least you showed up

My first sentence is Congratulations and you still said I hate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

I already told you this before Pep even started

Lol.. That was after Conte trashed the bald one home and away enroute to a Local League title.

Initially, u told us Pep was not a local coach and he came to City not to win local trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
When you limit a high scoring team like city, that played all there best attacking players to almost no shot on target, tuchel took Chelsea to outclass and out perform city. Winning by a single goal was due to our lack of quality up front
I was imagining hazard in those counter situations. E for bloody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:42pm On May 30, 2021
hensben:
You are right. From next season I expect Havertz to be regular for us like Mount, if not he will be term a flop. One can’t spent that kind of money for a bench warmer.
Havertz and mount are already regulars, TT already benched Giroud and Abraham so as to play Havertz (or push Werner to CF)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:44pm On May 30, 2021
Greatihex:
I was imagining hazard in those counter situations. E for bloody.
that's why having Hazard back to Chelsea on a loan deal could be good for him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

My first sentence is Congratulations and you still said I hate
shocked sweet fried rice that is poisoned is still deadly to eat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
Run it back turbo cheesy cheesy

airmark:

Maybe because he is TuCHEL, they think he is made for CHELsea. Nonsense .

NextD18:

Sacked by Dortmund after two year, sacked by PSG after 2 years.

There's nothing good to know about him.

NextD18:
I no just dey understand this Chelsea. There are good and prominent managers they can easily hire to use these players to achieve a lot.

Why thinking of hiring a manager that got sacked twice in 4 years? Omo eh!

kingBolton:
I don't want Thomas tuchel please!

NextD18:
Sacking Lampard for Tuchel isn't an improvement.

Unlimited22:
Someone who did nothing with Neymar and Mbappe is supposed to move heavens and earth with Werner and Havertz.

Lol. Na here we Dey.

airmark:
So na Tuchel they wan bring? Nonsense.

timbros:

As in!

I don't rate Tuchel at all.

NextD18:

As for Tuchel, I no rate am atall. Chelsea suppose don pass the level of sacking a coach and replacing immediately with 3rd class managers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
19 May 2012

29 May 2021

If you know you know....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2021
NextD18:
Sacking Lampard for Tuchel isn't an improvement.

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:55pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Carry along

He spent most of the crucial moments on the bench just like John Terry

No regards for players on the bench when their team is struggling on the field

Back to the main topic, Mount >> KDB based on your very own amalaionics theory of evaluation

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2021
Trevor012:

Eeyah sorry. I understand your week have been very tough. I really do grin grin

Good ebening tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:57pm On May 30, 2021
Trevor012:

bring our own na, those of us way support tuchel from the beginning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2021
KovaFraud carried along cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2021
FBS:

Thanks boss. 2 bottles of (whatever you like) for you. grin
Baba shayo still continues today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:00pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

Origi scored the winning goal that eliminated Barcelona in the season Liverpool won the Ucl.

The same Origi scored the goal that sealed their win in the finals against Spurs.

What happened after all he did? Did the goals guarantee him a place in Liverpool starting lineup the rest seasons? No!

If you are good, managers and fans will fancy you, you’ll make the starting lineup steady, but if you aren’t, you’ll either be loaned or used as sub, it doesn’t matter if you scored in Ucl finals or World Cup finals. You can ask Gotze hwfr.

Harvertz cost us 75m+ and yet to keep up to expectations. Once he starts delivering, I’ll personally back him up, nobody hates a committed, hardworking and developing player except abnormal people, I mean people that hates Mount.
fvck whatever he costs us

Chelsea had a balance of about –£160m going into the season, and based on performances so far this season have recouped almost all of £160m from EPL, FA and UCL

so whether Havertz cost us €70m or £70m, he will only get better, let's wish German the best, but na him start Werner wahala (vs Spain)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Person wey dem bundle out of final

Vs Atletico he was good enough to be jumping from the stands, Yesterday bundled out in the first half

The main credit should go to Rudiger Azpi and those on the field not those on the bench
You leave those ones dey shout Silva, Why not Zouma?
You never disappoint.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
bring our own na, those of us way support tuchel from the beginning

Kimbeast:
Always been a huge fan of Tuchel. He is a very good Coach. He will perform exceptionally with the squad we have.

Godx:

Tuchel is world class and tactically astute. If not for Barca policy of hiring Coaches i wanted him at my club. The only reason he was sacked at Psg and Dortmund was because he fell out with Leonardo and Watzke (Sold Gundogan,Hummels, Miki depleting his squad) two Foolish director of football.
handelex:
Tuchel is a brilliant motherfvcker.. Very good coach and with the players Chelsea have, he'll excel. Another import and first timer to the EPL. Fingers crossed.

BlueAngel444:
Hmm, just found out lampard was sacked grin lol, even before Ole

This year is just full of changes cheesy, make we have no doubt Thomas cheesy Tucel taking Chelsea back to the top.. Lemme get back to work

Feel free to mention me, I no run, those of una way they carry me for mind well done o.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Carry along

He spent most of the crucial moments on the bench just like John Terry

No regards for players on the bench when their team is struggling on the field
Just like KDB.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:
KovaFraud carried along cheesy.
being a team player is "carried along" what do you think a shadow is?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2021
timbros:

Eeyah sorry. I understand your week have been very tough. I really do grin grin

Good ebening tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
timbros:

I don't rate Tuchel at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On May 30, 2021
thorrvik55:

Lol.. That was after Conte trashed the bald one home and away enroute to a Local League title.

Initially, u told us Pep was not a local coach and he came to City not to win local trophies

Check the date on the post and tell me when Cuntay beat Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:05pm On May 30, 2021
Roland17:

Hold your own too, the same way "Akpola shoe","corporate shoe", "kpon kpon defender" mail am to you.

L Na L..

What is my L there sah?

Don't try and rope me into your calamitous situation abeg.

You said Thiago Silva will end in tears

Roland17:

But Chelsea fans convinced themselves that Silva who should have been heading to the MLS/ China at 36 was coming to beast the EPL!
We knew better and allowed them gloat, knowing fully well it will end in premium tears..The noise no be here..

I respect you too much to try and share what you worked hard for. Hold this L....alone. you deserve it.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations to all of us oh!

why dem never change this thread Title

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2021
How many times did Tuchel beat Pep this season?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:08pm On May 30, 2021
CardiNice:
I think this year's FIFA best player award, balloon"d"or and UEFA best player will be determined by who wins Copa America and who wins the Euros.
If France wins the Euros then Kante and Mbappe have to battle it out with Kante a huge favourite.
If Portugal wins the Euros then Ronaldo Is getting all three awards.
If Brazil wins it then Kante gets UEFA best player and Neymar gets both FIFA awards and balloon"d"or.
If Argentina wins it then Lionel Messi gets the FIFA and balloon"d"or and kante gets UEFA awards.
If Belgium wins it then Kelvin Debruyne gets the whole three.

If Argentina, Brazil, France, Belgium and Portugal fails to win a trophy then Lewandowski wins it.

The Euros and Copa America will be an interesting watch.

Who agrees with me?
as much as I love Mbappe, he went trophyless, just like Neymar, even Mess doesn't shit, same with Ronaldo. This year they did nothing spectacular to deserve mention nor award. Kane is even a better choice than they are, Lewandoski self, maybe KDB

Kante is the one consistent factor though and deserves it the most.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
being a team player is "carried along" what do you think a shadow is?
undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

WHich EPL teams won the UCL back to back?

Bayern won last season flogging Chelsea home and away on the way to the final
why u no mention barca history defeat.. It's because you are full of hate for Chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2021

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:12pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Carry along player

When others like Rudiger were dying on the field, Silva was on the bench jumping like fans
at least he was not crying like KDB

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2021
grin amala turning at finest....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On May 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
why u no mention barca history defeat.. It's because you are full of hate for Chelsea cheesy

How many Barca fans ave come to mention me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What is my L there sah?

Don't try and rope me into your calamitous situation abeg.

You said Thiago Silva will end in tears

I respect you too much to try and share what you worked hard for. Hold this L....alone. you deserve it.

Worked hard for L grin grin grin
Aiye mi temi bami

Roland.17 in the mud grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11516) (11517) (11518) (11519) (11520) (11521) (11522) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), 100naira(m), poshemmanuel(m), swiz123(m), ouzo1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.