Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10427023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11548) (11549) (11550) (11551) (11552) (11553) (11554) ... (19106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:

That's why I asked you if there was Corona in 2019

That was the year Bayern spoke to Kai Havertz personally and even showed him where he fit in tactically, but then chose to sign Sane for 50m

Manchester United also personally spoke to Havertz according to the Athletic article but then went to sign Bruno Penandes, a number 10, for 80 million Euros in January 2020

What does Corona have to do with the fact that nobody tried to pay the price Leverkusen put on his head . Nobody of course except for Chelsea.

The big boys were waiting for his contract to wind down so that they could start pricing him at close to fair market value

Chelsea didn't want to compete and overpaid for him.
Bayern signed sane 2020 not 2019, he didn't win the champions league under flick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
Bayern signed sane 2020 not 2019, he didn't win the champions league under flick

It is common knowledge that Sane was more or less signed in 2019. It just got announced in 2020

Even if we say 2020, doesn't that counter your havertz wasn't signed due to corona argument?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
lets wait till Lampard speaks on the issue but I know that we weren't favorites for him

He was one of those players that you can wish for but knew you can't get

Like de ligt, I always knew that he was a star but before anybody could make a move, Juventus grabbed him

See kimmich, can anybody buy kimmich? How much you wan pay?

There are players that if you have them as core players in your team, you will challenge the best of the best

If we get haaland, camavinga and pau Torres, I will start boasting then especially with tuchel cool

What manager of Chelsea would buy Havertz when he had Mount Barkley and RLC filling up the the same role in a way.

Even I was confused has at why Chelsea was going in for Havertz, but on a second look, being able to pay €70m for a prayer worth more than €100m was a steal by Chelsea. It was a kinda of opportunity to buy kind of deals. Like getting Ziyech and paying Werner's release clause, it was all about the timing that we got great deals for them, but aside that the one player we know Lampard always wanted so as to fill that gap at the back was Rice. And Chilwell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:

It is common knowledge that Sane was more or less signed in 2019. It just got announced in 2020

Even if we say 2020, doesn't that counter your havertz wasn't signed due to corona argument?
from the horses mouth himself

Coronavirus is why they didn't buy havertz

They wanted havertz to wait

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:

What manager of Chelsea would buy Havertz when he had Mount Barkley and RLC filling up the the same role in a way.

Even I was confused has at why Chelsea was going in for Havertz, but on a second look, being able to pay €70m for a prayer worth more than €100m was a steal by Chelsea. It was a kinda of opportunity to buy kind of deals. Like getting Ziyech and paying Werner's release clause, it was all about the timing that we got great deals for them, but aside that the one player we know Lampard always wanted so as to fill that gap at the back was Rice. And Chilwell
because you assume that havertz is at the level of those players

Is like saying why buy haaland when we have timo, giroud and abraham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
coronavirus is the stated reason we won his transfer, I have read that article before, you can't ignore the fact that if covid didn't happen, we wouldn't get havertz

Lampard called him and convinced him, Lampard is the only one that can say if he wanted him or not and he has never said that he didn't want havertz

@bolded, So you know that havertz is good and you are first in line to call him useless

I actually wanted Havertz, check my post history. It's when he came that story changed

As for the bolded, is this Jude? or Someone else? Because Jude cant possibly believe Lampard wanted Havertz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
from the horses mouth himself

Coronavirus is why they didn't buy havertz

Translation:
We have a budget to spend in this corona period on an attacking player.

Havertz is a good buy, but we cannot sign both Havertz and Sane.

We had to pick...so Sane it is.

============

Same club still paid release clause for Dayot Upamecano of 42m euros in the very same season

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Translation:
We have a budget to spend in this corona period on an attacking player.

Havertz is a good buy, but we cannot sign both Havertz and Sane.

We had to pick...so Sane it is.

============

Same club still paid release clause for Dayot Upamecano of 42m euros in the very same season

100m is not 42m, upamecano deal is smaller than havertz, you wouldn't agree that it's coronavirus cheesy

Leverkuson argued that they are confident that they will get the complete 100m from the deal, even the add on sure for them

They know the player they sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
100m is not 42m, upamecano deal is smaller than havertz, you wouldn't agree that it's coronavirus cheesy

Leverkuson argued that they are confident that they will get the complete 100m from the deal, even the add on sure for them

They know the player they sold

Well that's why nobody else bid for him except for the Russian oligarch himself.

If Havertz had been put on the market at say 50-60m euros, Chelsea would not have had a sniff, and he would have gone to Bayern. That's a fact.

Havertz is a good player but is not a 100 million man, hence the lack of demand for his services at that price. We paid the maga price pure and simple

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
because you assume that havertz is at the level of those players

Is like saying why buy haaland when we have timo, giroud and abraham
wasn't referring to quality but to the team's urgency. We were not signing a CB for 70m, I would have prefered we signed Dias, who at a time we were after and not use up the transfer budget for Havertz.

Speaking of timo, he played alot at the wings and missed more goals than Giroud and Abraham combined
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Since Arsenal last won a Premier League title, Chelsea have won 17 trophies, including...

2x Champions League’s
5x Premier League titles
5x FA Cup’s
3x League Cup’s
2x Europa League’s

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Well that's why nobody else bid for him except for the Russian oligarch himself.

If Havertz had been put on the market at say 50-60m euros, Chelsea would not have had a sniff, and he would have gone to Bayern. That's a fact.

Havertz is a good player but is not a 100 million man, hence the lack of demand for his services at that price. We paid the maga price pure and simple
Was Mbappe worth 150m, well no other team made an offer
Was Felix worth 120m, well which other team made an offer, wait that was release clause any other team could have paid

Sancho also is not worth that amount, no player is worth 100m?, even Ronaldo in his 30s was sold for 100+m

No one is bidding for Haaland, he probably isn't worth 100m

But some how transfer market believes otherwise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:
wasn't referring to quality but to the team's urgency. We were not signing a CB for 70m, I would have prefered we signed Dias, who at a time we were after and not use up the transfer budget for Havertz.

Speaking of timo, he played alot at the wings and missed more goals than Giroud and Abraham combined

This was how you were scampering for Ziyech yo be signed and how Lampard and Marina were Demi god of transfers.

You were the first to jump aboard at the sight of the storm.

Always updating us on transfers and hyping players like you are the player's PRO who know all about their strengths and weaknesses. TT is doing well, you are back doing what you know best -- scampering for transfers.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Since Arsenal last won a Premier League title, Chelsea have won 17 trophies, including...

2x Champions League’s
5x Premier League titles
5x FA Cup’s
3x League Cup’s
2x Europa League’s

SodO9 in the mud.

Nigga busy celebrating David Luiz shirt while we are celebrating trophies

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
swiz123:

This was how you were scampering for Ziyech yo be signed and how Lampard and Marina were Demi god of transfers.

You were the first to jump aboard at the sight of the storm.

Always updating us on transfers and hyping players like you are the player's PRO who know all about their strengths and weaknesses. TT is doing well, you are back doing what you know best -- scampering for transfers.

Stating the obvious that the team needed a CB and we all thought we would first sign a CB is what the nonsense you wrote.

I was never "scampering" for Ziyech to be signed, heck I found out at work Ziyech has been signed. If you hurts you so badly that I refer to Marina has a transfer guru, den go fvck yourself or become successful let me celebrate you. If not, please type a reasonable response and don't sound like loser abeg.

Bwet who d fvck are you again self undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amoto94:

2x Champions League’s
5x Premier League titles
5x FA Cup’s
3x League Cup’s
2x Europa League’s
You Dan start again abi
Sha don't run away like before grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ibime:

SodO9 in the mud.

Leave me alone, I'm in pains cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ibime:

SodO9 in the mud.

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I actually wanted Havertz, check my post history. It's when he came that story changed

As for the bolded, is this Jude? or Someone else? Because Jude cant possibly believe Lampard wanted Havertz
Jude =donjaset=? dem 3 na same same

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amoto94:

2x Champions League’s
5x Premier League titles
5x FA Cup’s
3x League Cup’s
2x Europa League’s

grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
SodO9:

Leave me alone, I'm in pains cry cry
that's what you get for promoting British agenda

Where is Walcott today, sterling is about to join him, sterling that was hyped to the heavens a few years back, that's why i'm complaining about mount, sterling has small talent, mount has nothing, it will be amusing to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Havertz10:
that's what you get for promoting British agenda

Where is Walcott today, sterling is about to join him, sterling that was hyped to the heavens a few years back, that's why i'm complaining about mount, sterling has small talent, mount has nothing, it will be amusing to watch.

grin grin grin.. What's talent?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Every documentary about england

They mention kane, foden, sancho

No mount cheesy

laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they even agree that their players no get talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldltTpkXFA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
See OBSESSION

shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amoto94:

2x Champions League’s
5x Premier League titles
5x FA Cup’s
3x League Cup’s
2x Europa League’s

I always likened their supporters to Ghanaians, irrelevant set of people but love to make the most noise.

We were never their mate,they are just stubborn and dont want to accept reality. I hope this will help them know their levels.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geld(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
airmark:

Maybe because he is TuCHEL, they think he is made for CHELsea. Nonsense.

This life shaa... Success has many friends Walai cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
SodO9:

You Dan start again abi
Sha don't run away like before grin
He who fights and run away, lives to see another day. And this is the day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hollybratt(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amoto94:

He who fights and run away, lives to see another day. And this is the day
Amoto94 really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wenger on Havertz: "I liked him and I was quite amazed how much trouble he had at the start to settle. He adjusted, adapted, he came back, he suffered, he spent his period on the bench and came back again. To me, he is a very promising player. I would bet on him for the future."

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hollybratt:

Amoto94 really?
Who art thou?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Emaprince:
See OBSESSION

shocked shocked

It's pitiful at this point grin

But don't be surprised... Anytime they hype Mount, he dies inside cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
I dONt GivE a FvCk aBouT mOUnt cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11548) (11549) (11550) (11551) (11552) (11553) (11554) ... (19106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Itsrm(m), popizaino(m), BlueRayDick, Amigoss, dostr4(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), everton4life(m), enigma0, Dundalk(m), Trevor012(m), DammyOlu123(m), Beorn, Kilishihunter and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.