Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10421097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11648) (11649) (11650) (11651) (11652) (11653) (11654) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37am On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

Yes.

Now answer: Is Mount >>>>>>>>>>>>> KDB?

Why did the career of Krychokewack, Belotti and Wanyama nosedive the moment you hyed them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

Yes.

Now answer: Is Mount >>>>>>>>>>>>> KDB?

raumdeuter don enter one chance on top this Mount matter.. All his big game (semifinal/final) criteria Mount smashed them.

Anytin he says at this point will be used against him so Baba no wan answer grin grin

In case u forgot:
raumdeuter:

1 world cup or 1 CL is >>>> 1million league titles

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Dis thread is littered with land mines for @raumdeuter.. Anywhere him step, bomb dey wait to explode.. grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Greatihex:
You miss the part where Giroud feels he has misbehaved and reached out to the boy to apologise but the boy was feeling like what I don't know. Even the coach got involved and wanted to settle issue, but you think Mbappe should be explaining, and talking about not lieing?
What happened to saying that everything has been settled.

I just watched a video of Mbappe saying it the way things are. If u watch the video in the link below and u still think Mbappe is the problem, then I don't know what to say to u again

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQG0eoooW9U/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:25am On Jun 15, 2021
The British government has approved a maximum capacity of 45,000 at Wembley for the Euro knockout matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Blue is the color , Chelsea is the name ... wink cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I just watched a video of Mbappe saying it the way things are. If u watch the video in the link below and u still think Mbappe is the problem, then I don't know what to say to u again

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQG0eoooW9U/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lol

He congratulated Giroud but he didn't talk to him. Only for him to take Uber to the press room and talk about how they didn't pass to him.

I still insist that Mbappe did well to clear the air. Giroud was the kid in all these.

Unless Otem breathes forgiveness into the team, he would be roaming about again in the next match, hoping the GK would pass to him to score.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Roland17:
Dis thread is littered with land mines for @raumdeuter.. Anywhere him step, bomb dey wait to explode.. grin grin

They don't call him Dayo Houston simply because he's from Texas.

We ready to make am hit those high notes cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Roland17:

Imagine if Chelsea didn't win the Champions League.

Dayo would have 1 million points to troll this thread

Before the match start, I don dey pity Thiago Silva if we lose grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2021
izzou:

Lol

He congratulated Giroud but he didn't talk to him. Only for him to take Uber to the press room and talk about how they didn't pass to him.

I still insist that Mbappe did well to clear the air. Giroud was the kid in all these.

Unless Otem breathes forgiveness into the team, he would be roaming about again in the next match, hoping the GK would pass to him to score.

This is the most annoying part. A senior player that is expected to be more matured is suddenly acting like a kid and some people think it is the younger player that had to clear his name is the one to blame for disrupting the team balance. The mount Giroud went to the press he definitely set in motion a chain of events that will rock the team, as a senior man he should know better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Roland17:

grin grin grin

Anytime I enter here, na so so laugh

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

This is the most annoying part. A senior player that is expected to be more matured is suddenly acting like a kid and some people think it is the younger player that had to clear his name is the one to blame for disrupting the team balance. The mount Giroud went to the press he definitely set in motion a chain of events that will rock the team, as a senior man he should know better.

The angle you and Izzou fail to look from is Giroud realising his mistake and tried to settle things, even with the coach handling the situation internally.

You and izzou fail to see that everybody here acknowledged that Giroud messed up in the first place. What is that thing they say again about "to err is human, but to forgive...."?

So you want to tell me that if someone offend you, BlueRayDick, and tried to apologise and make up with you, that you will still harbour resentment in your heart looking for opportunity to pay back in the same coin?

Giroud probably overreacted in the heat of the moment, just after a game he is very angry so he snubbed Mbappe. Fine, that's messed up. A mistake. He was wrong for that. He later apologised and, together with the coach, tried to make things up. Remember he is arguably the most senior man in the locker room so even if he didn't apologise, nothing will happen. Mbappe na small boy. But out of humility, and for the sake of the team, he did what he had to do. Even the coach got involved, and I'm sure other team mates got involved too.

But small Mbappe still hold on to grudges, took his time, waiting for the slightest opportunity (which came almost one week later) to "pay him back in his own coin"... Really?

Mbappe should grow up abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

The angle you and Izzou fail to look from is Giroud realising his mistake and tried to settle things, even with the coach handling the situation internally.

You and izzou fail to see that everybody here acknowledged that Giroud messed up in the first place. What is that thing they say again about "to err is human, but to forgive...."?

So you want to tell me that if someone offend you, BlueRayDick, and tried to apologise and make up with you, that you will still harbour resentment in your heart looking for opportunity to pay back in the same coin?

Giroud probably overreacted in the heat of the moment, just after a game he is very angry so he snubbed Mbappe. Fine, that's messed up. A mistake. He was wrong for that. He later apologised and, together with the coach, tried to make things up. Remember he is arguably the most senior man in the locker room so even if he didn't apologise, nothing will happen. Mbappe na small boy. But out of humility, and for the sake of the team, he did what he had to do. Even the coach got involved, and I'm sure other team mates got involved too.

But small Mbappe still hold on to grudges, took his time, waiting for the slightest opportunity (which came almost one week later) to "pay him back in his own coin"... Really?

If someone had wronged me in the manner Giroud did Mbappe and I'm made the subject of possible hate by the media, it is only fair for me to reach out to the media, tell my side of the story and clear whatever misconception such person's interview must have left in the air.

This is exactly what Mbappe did. I don't see it as he holding grudges, but letting his own side of the story out. Simple!

Look at the bright side , maybe this will help Giroud grow up too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
grin

Dayo shouldn't be turning Amala again nau. It's your Rule, why trying to evade it?! There is no escape Route for you this time around. As Roland said, Mines are everywhere.

Let me tell you also that; Snipers are well positioned to bring you down, incase you maneuver your way and escape being blown up by Mines.

Surrender now Buddy.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

If I may ask, did Giroud go to Media to make the Apologies?!

He washed his Teammates Linens in public, he's expected to dry it as well in public.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2021
This life sha! I remember when people were criticising Lampard on this thread for always starting Mount claiming that the gaffer is bias towards Mount because he's English and his coach at Derby. Some of us tried to explain the reason why he is always in the lineup but many failed to see it from that side of view, then all of a sudden Mount is the next best thing after slice bread when he was still doing his thing and the people who were at the forefront of the criticism became stans overnight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

If someone had wronged me in the manner Giroud did Mbappe and I'm made the subject of possible hate by the media, it is only fair for me to reach out to the media, tell my side of the story and clear whatever misconception such person's interview must have left in the air.

This is exactly what Mbappe did. I don't see it as he holding grudges, but letting his own side of the story out. Simple!

Look at the bright side , maybe this will help Giroud grow up too.

So his own side of the story is criticizing Giroud's style of play and justifying why he did what Giroud was angry for? Is he trying to diffuse the matter or ignite it more?

And at the bolded, there is absolutely no possible hate from the media. Infact since Giroud made that statement, it wasn't a front page news. But Mbappe's reply is what blew up everything.

Whatever goes around comes around. If you advocate for "pay back in his own coin", be ready to taste it too. Because I'm quite sure that if you were in Giroud's shoe, you would expect everything to slide once you have apologised and the coach gets involved.

If not for anything, the team spirit going into the tournament should be important.

Giroud can easily say in his heart, "OK so I apologised and you still went ahead to say all these to the press. You will see"..... What do you think the dress room will be like? Mbappe, Benz and his supporters on one side and Giroud with his sympathizers on the other side.

All this can be avoided if Mbappe did a simple "no comment. It has been resolved".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
thorrvik55:

raumdeuter don enter one chance on top this Mount matter.. All his big game (semifinal/final) criteria Mount smashed them.

Anytin he says at this point will be used against him so Baba no wan answer grin grin

In case u forgot:

Yes o. Even as it stands

Raumdeuter: Matuidi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KDB. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

So his own side of the story is criticizing Giroud's style of play and justifying why he did what Giroud was angry for? Is he trying to diffuse the matter or ignite it more?

And at the bolded, there is absolutely no possible hate from the media. Infact since Giroud made that statement, it wasn't a front page news. But Mbappe's reply is what blew up everything.

Whatever goes around comes around. If you advocate for "pay back in his own coin", be ready to taste it too. Because I'm quite sure that if you were in Giroud's shoe, you would expect everything to slide once you have apologised and the coach gets involved.

If not for anything, the team spirit going into the tournament should be important.

Giroud can easily say in his heart, "OK so I apologised and you still went ahead to say all these to the press. You will see"..... What do you think the dress room will be like? Mbappe, Benz and his supporters on one side and Giroud with his sympathizers on the other side.

All this can be avoided if Mbappe did a simple "no comment. It has been resolved".

Abi o.

Man successfully threw Giroud under the bus that he doesn't involve in build ups yet he wants passes to score cheap goals and make the headlines. grin

I know some coaches that will punish Mbappe for such statement, when even Giroud didn't mention him in the said interview but moved mad and Giroud was said to have apologised.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

Where the hell did he criticize Giroud style of play? For the 11 trillion time he was asked a question why he passes to Benzema/Neymar more than to Giroud and he explained different players have their different style of player. He even criticized the journalist for asking the question. Just say you hate mbappe bro and rest

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Oasis007:

If I may ask, did Giroud go to Media to make the Apologies?!

He washed his Teammates Linens in public, he's expected to dry it as well in public.

Once the coach comes in to any team mates issue, his main aim is to reduce publicity as much as possible.

The coach came in and resolved the issue internally. To avoid more publicity, he sent Pogba instead of Mbappe to the presser that day.

There is absolutely no need for Giroud to apologise publicly.

Do you think Deschamps will have allowed Mbappe this presser if he knew Mbappe will still talk about a matter resolved already? Do you know what possibly have happened behind the scenes after Mbappe's press conference? I'm very sure the coach won't be happy with him.

Giroud going public with an apology is another distraction Deschamps don't want.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Roland17:
Dayo is the boko haram of this thread, he set those mines himself
But he forget easily cos those mines are much he will always step on them grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Trevor012:

Where the hell did he criticize Giroud style of play? For the 11 trillion time he was asked a question why he passes to Benzema/Neymar more than to Giroud and he explained different players have their different style of player. He even criticized the journalist for asking the question. Just say you hate mbappe bro and rest

For the 86 zillion time, he shouldn't have answered that question!

The question was asked because of Giroud's earlier comment which have been resolved internally.

Explaining their style of play shows he acknowledged that he truly doesn't pass to Giroud as much as he ought to.

Should the press be the one he should discuss tactics with or his coach?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

The question was asked because of Giroud's earlier comment which have been resolved internally.

Explaining their style of play shows he acknowledged that he truly doesn't pass to Giroud as much as he ought to.

Why are you always brilliant on other issues except on those involving VVD and Morata? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

Nigga it's obvious right now you are hellbent on making mbappe the bad guy when he actually answered all the questions brilliantly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

It's obvious we have different opinions about this matter. You probably think its vandetta for Mbappe to have explained his side of the story; I don't..... How did he criticize Giroud?

If u have a different video, please share the link.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Amoto94:
This life sha! I remember when people were criticising Lampard on this thread for always starting Mount claiming that the gaffer is bias towards Mount because he's English and his coach at Derby. Some of us tried to explain the reason why he is always in the lineup but many failed to see it from that side of view, then all of a sudden Mount is the next best thing after slice bread when he was still doing his thing and the people who were at the forefront of the criticism became stans overnight.
because they are trolling dayo with mount, you think it means that they are regarding him as a star cheesy

2 assists from open play in 36 games

My guy dey reminisce

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2021
A Chelsea fan defending a Chelsea player making the other player the bad guy. What was I thinking cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2021
Trevor012:

Nigga it's obvious right now you are hellbent on making mbappe the bad guy when he actually answered all the questions brilliantly.

Nothing brilliant in saying Benzema is involved in build ups unlike Giroud as reason for him not getting those passes.

Giroud can also decide to subsequently prove with video proofs that Mbappe lied and the problem escalates. A simple 'No comment' would have quenched everything.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Sulele04:

Mount is a good player no doubt, but he is so overhyped.

Maddison is a better player, had the better season, the only thing lacks is pr undecided.
they always prioritize those playing in top sides in England over others

I have watched every discussion about the game, I watched Lampard's last night

If you notice, he is the only one complimenting mount, the rest talked about other players that stood out, they didn't mention mount but Lampard keeps bringing him up

I think that he is staking his reputation on mount

Alan Shearer asked him if mount has any faults in his game, Lampard said none, they all laughed at Lampard

How can you say that a player is perfect, this is the nonsense that people are playing along with that provokes me to drag him and expose him the more

They keep using insignificant stats to promote a mediocre player because Lampard is a Chelsea legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJhNQXIS2E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Somehow this is Criticism of Giroud style of play cheesy cheesy cheesy

Journalist: "You exchange passes more with Benzema & Neymar than Giroud?"

Mbappé: "You're saying I don't wanna pass to Giroud? Ney touches 150 balls a game and Karim like 80. Giroud stays more in the zone to receive balls. Players of different profiles. Unnecessary controversy."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Giroud dragged his team under the bus, but apologized internally....That's okay grin

Mbappe explained his own side of the story because he was asked, but he's a kid that holds grudges and should grow up.

This is the summary of your opinion, Timbros

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11648) (11649) (11650) (11651) (11652) (11653) (11654) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.