Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10381883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12374) (12375) (12376) (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
there is a huge difference between 57million and 130million or 200 million.

Nobody is perfect but no sporting director in better than marina in the entire Europe rightnow.

By the way, they had to make Kovacic deal permanent cos of transfer ban and Timo Werner was one of the hottest striker in Europe last season.
She couldn't have known what he would turn out to be.
Tah. Edward is d best sporting d out there tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Silentgroper:
Tah. Edward is d best sporting d out there tongue
Frank Edward abi Edward Onoja??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why will you consider players irrespective of their position? So you judge between Cech and Lampard the best

When messi or Ronaldo is called the GOAT, nobody start splitting hair to agree why the bias when it's Andres iniesta .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Roland17:

Delete dis tin quick quick before @ibime put tyre for your neck use petrol light you! grin

Don't worry I wont burn......the pictures below will come to my rescue grin

Now they don't make them like this anymore.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
bisqit:
Winning the World Cup does'nt put you above your peers. Where are both (goetze and griez) now?
Na raumdeuter u suppose ask d question o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
popizaino:

Thiago Silva >>>>>> Kelvin prince Boateng + Jerome Boateng.

Raumdeuter's Boathand's family in the mud. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Almajirihunter:

See Jorginho ooo grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is the deal havertz10 was criticising marina for...

Opooooour

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
raumdeuter:
Who is following the drama between Frankfurt Kostic and Lazio

Background

Kostic wants to move to Lazio from Frankfurt,
Dimarzio claims Frankfurt sent Lazio a wrong email address where Lazio sent an offer,
Frankfurt claims they did not receive the offer.
Lazio sends the screenshot to Kostics agent,
Agent forward screenshot to Kostic,
Kostic is pissed and refused to attend training
Frankfurt is going to punish/fine Kostic for not attending training
Frankfurt claims Lazio did not include the letter K in the domain name
They claim there is no letter K in Italian alphabet

Shey no be this Lazio Hushpuppy use them head for DeVrij transfer
Lol I saw this on Reddit in the morning. Hilarious take if you ask me. I think Frankfurt tried to pull a fast one, I understand if kostic was sold it would have been below his value as determined by Frankfurt due to covid. Are they short on attackers presently? They just sold Andre Silva to Leipzig I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
According to the narrator in the video Lukaku is the highest earner in Chelsea earning around 400k followed by Kante who's on 290k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBafwf1rwkU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amoto94:
According to the narrator in the video Lukaku is the highest earner in Chelsea earning around 400k followed by Kante who's on 290k.

If lukaku Is 400k.....why is he not the biggest earner in the epl

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
raumdeuter:
Who is following the drama between Frankfurt Kostic and Lazio

Background

Kostic wants to move to Lazio from Frankfurt,
Dimarzio claims Frankfurt sent Lazio a wrong email address where Lazio sent an offer,
Frankfurt claims they did not receive the offer.
Lazio sends the screenshot to Kostics agent,
Agent forward screenshot to Kostic,
Kostic is pissed and refused to attend training
Frankfurt is going to punish/fine Kostic for not attending training
Frankfurt claims Lazio did not include the letter K in the domain name
They claim there is no letter K in Italian alphabet

Shey no be this Lazio Hushpuppy use them head for DeVrij transfer

Someone has cloned a mail and has joined the conversation. He is waiting for the perfect time to drop aza. make the transfer fee land for his hand.

These pinks wont just learn.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Segedinho:

If lukaku Is 400k.....why is he not the biggest earner in the epl
I wrote around 400k not 400k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amoto94:

Around 400k will still make him the biggest earned or 2nd ..

We are saying thesame thing bro.

Romano said €12m anually in his "here we go"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
BlueAngel444:
We have enough midfielders to play a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 (but Alonso at lb)

Mendy(Kepa)
Cesar(James) Silva(Christensen/Chalobah) Rudiger(Christensen/Sarr) Chilwell(Alonso/Sarr)
Kante(Saul) Jorginho(Kovacic/Chalobah/Baker) Mount(Barkley/RLC)
Havertz(Ziyech) Lukaku(Werner) Pulisic(Odoi)

We are loaded sha.
We suppose win EPL with this squad depth, hardwork & luck but i feel for Hudson Odoi & Malanga Sarr. They should have seeked for loan moves to continue their development.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

We are loaded sha.
We suppose win EPL with this squad depth, hardwork & luck but i feel for Hudson Odoi & Malanga Sarr. They should have seeked for loan moves to continue their development.
well they now have the opportunity to impress Tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amoto94:

anyone can narrate or tell a story but not everyone can reason out the facts

You know, I kept wondering why Fab, Matt Law and some other reporters kept stating his salary was 12m and some said 15m, it's like they knew shit like this was gonna happen

Now some narrator says it's 20m, soon it's gonna be 25m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amoto94:

anyone can narrate or tell a story but not everyone can reason out the facts

You I kept wondering why Fab, Matt Law and some other reporters kept stating his salary was 12m and some said 15m

Now some narrator says it's 20m, soon it's gonna be 25m.. Who sent Athletic to go and start counting his pre tax salary, plus bonuses, plus image rights and clauses. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amoto94:

that's BS, around ain't no where. If he has the facts let them state it with confidence as it is.

You have one person stating something long after the deal while other reporters have been stating 12m per year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Drinkbleach definitely and potentially a few others
drinkwater was clearly signed by Conte, d board wanted chalobah to be in the team but Conte was after experience player.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/drinkwaters-35m-chelsea-move-was-doomed-from-the-start/1l7vrrzrudhju15f372tbqgoul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
popizaino:

Don't worry I wont burn......the pictures below will come to my rescue grin

Now they don't make them like this anymore.
One of europe's best. Known for his intelligence, vision, and all round play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amoto94:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxiALALkmdw
I wonder if thay psychopath and havertz stalker would view this next time he wishes to delude himself that he is intelligent, why do fools keep telling themselves "hey know I am actually make sense" giving themselves false approval of their idiocy.
That arrogant insect in his pathetic life was trying to measure the intelligence of others. When his IQ isn't higher than a shrived mushroom.

Wish that lowlife would watch this video, but their is more hope for the mad than for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ororo can't stop scoring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Well well...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:37am On Sep 02, 2021
DD no gree these people rest for pitch, he still no wan gree dem rest after retirement grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2021

Haaland wiping legendary on the floor

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:15am On Sep 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Haaland wiping legendary on the floor
Forget this lad is strong, kilode

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Kamelot77:
drinkwater was clearly signed by Conte, d board wanted chalobah to be in the team but Conte was after experience player.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/drinkwaters-35m-chelsea-move-was-doomed-from-the-start/1l7vrrzrudhju15f372tbqgoul

Hack journalism. Only JJC can buy this.

Chalobah signed for Watford on 13th July having refused to renew his contract which had one year left

Drinkwater signed for Chelsea on 31st August nearly two.months later, a signing that was disavowed by Conte who never played him

Any you expect knowledgeable people to read this piece of crap which says Chalobah subsequently.left Chelsea after Conte signed Drinkwater

Some.journalists should be flogged

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Kamelot77:

The Foolish Conte even admitted Bakayoko and Drinkwater where his signings.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-boss-conte-i-requested-bakayoko-drinkwater-signings-this-is-why-4214027

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Segedinho:
This is the deal havertz10 was criticising marina for...

Opooooour
I don't think that haaland was going to cost that much, incase you didnt know clubs pay some journalist money to push certain narratives, lukaku over 5 years will cost 200m with no resale value, wouldn't make a huge difference in big games, like I said a few weeks back, Chelsea know that we have a good squad and manager, they want to fully utilize the moment, cause if it's based on long term planning or long term growth, I don't care what haaland was worth, if he excelled, he would have been worth every penny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't think that haaland was going to cost that much, incase you didnt know clubs pay some journalist money to push certain narratives, lukaku over 5 years will cost 200m with no resale value, wouldn't make a huge difference in big games, like I said a few weeks back, Chelsea know that we have a good squad and manager, they want to fully utilize the moment, cause if it's based on long term planning or long term growth, I don't care what haaland was worth, if he excelled, he would have been worth every penny
Wch club is going for the h alaand now??

U don't think?....is just your opinion and it doesn't depict fact or near truth.

So many journalists has quoted an unreasonable amount required to get his signature as well as the amount that will be accrued over 5years.....their investigations is obviously more feasible than ur opinion.

In all....halaand is good but he isn't worth half of the money quoted for him over the course of 5years.

Chelsea made the right call for both halaand and kounde..

A small rat cannot just come all in d name of hype to disrupt the dressing room due to wage structure.

Thank God for your IF statement cos when the IF becomes negative...

Barcelona problem we be a child's play trying to offload him with about £850k/per week

We are good

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12374) (12375) (12376) (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.