Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10369889 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12415) (12416) (12417) (12418) (12419) (12420) (12421) ... (19060) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Catfishing:

Just a goal and you have started masturbating?

Honourable, calm down.....he will soon start begging Penaldo for free penalties..

Mtcheew

It’s four goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Havertz10:
Lastly, I don't understand why tuchel still tries to play havertz on the left, it's baffling, he performs so much better on the right, his selections today left much to be desired, I hope the ziyech should play movement ends after today and he is designated a scenario triggered substitute, maybe when we need a late goal and require his singular skill

Another long story. He can't play CM, he can only play AM. He can't play LW, he can only play RW

When he flopped on the RW, they said he can only play no10

I've said it, the only position I see that boy is striker. He is too sluggish for a midfielder, always losing the ball like he is playing monkey post

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
chic2pimp:
EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!......TENNIS HAS COME HOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! smiley

Did she win? Watching MOTD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Catfishing:

Just a goal and you have started masturbating?

Honourable, calm down.....he will soon start begging Penaldo for free penalties..

Mtcheew

Go and check the records. Money for hand, back for ground

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aston Villa manager Dean Smith reveals conversation with Lukaku:

“He was clinical. I just said couldn’t you have kept that thigh injury a little bit longer but, unfortunately, he said no and he said he was itching to play.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Almajirihunter:

It’s four goals
I meant today's game angry

Scummies should be humble when bragging
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ibime:

Go and check the records. Money for hand, back for ground
The last time I checked the records he was shading tears of pains tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ibime:

Did she win? Watching MOTD

Yh Bro. Straight sets victory. Not dropped a set all through. I was constantly(well still) switching channels between the BBC and Channel 4. My girl is about to become RICH RICH. Sharapova, William Sisters, Osaka level endorsements are about to come Her way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Clear penalty. Arms raised and all.
But if the roles were reveresed i'm sure swiz123 would cry about it with catarrh running down his nose.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
chic2pimp:

Yh Bro. Straight sets victory. Not dropped a set all through. I was constantly(well still) switching channels between the BBC and Channel 4. My girl is about to become RICH RICH. Sharapova, William Sisters, Osaka level endorsements are about to come Her way.

Nice one. Britain done finally get women's player

But make these girls allow Serena win her last one go sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omo ororo don put boys for dilemma. See the way i dey shout for him second goal person go think say i be scummy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:

Nice one. Britain done finally get women's player

But make these girls allow Serena win her last one go sha

Nah man this current era of British Superstar athletes are just built different. From Rugby to Football,F1 to Tennis,Cycling to Cricket. Heck even the Olympics too.

Definitely. I Need Rena to win to win atleast 2 more grandslam titles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:
Now this is some funny shit grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMFTeEnjQY

''Sarri is the kind of appointment Spurs would make'' grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Reece James assisted Lukaku's first goal against Arsenal, James scored in that same match.

Mateo Kovacic assisted Lukaku's second goal against Aston Villa, Kovacic scored in that match.

The rush to assist Romelu Lukaku is on. Assist him and you're assured of a goal.

The Big Rom!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:

Another long story. He can't play CM, he can only play AM. He can't play LW, he can only play RW

I've said it, the only position I see that boy is striker. He is too sluggish for a midfielder, always losing the ball like he is playing monkey post

He is 21 and this is epl. But I think he doesn’t have foot work with the ball, no speed and he is predictable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Some people will say anything just to get likes cheesy

Anybody that has been paying attention will notice that havertz has had his best games playing from the right and roaming, tuchel pins him to the left and he struggles, even if you check his career stats, havertz doesn't play from the left, it's done to accommodate ziyech but it's better he doesn't even play than playing him out of position

Tuchel will have to settle for havertz lukaku werner, that will eventually be our front 3

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
hensben:
He is 21 and this is epl. But I think he doesn’t have foot work with the ball, no speed and he is predictable.
cheesy havertz doesn't have speed, is predictable, you didn't say all this when he bossed and nutmeged real Madrid and city players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2021
erusen:
he actually better and far more accomplished than Bruno when Bruno was 21 years,meanwhile when are we comparing mount to those that play similar minutes in other teams.
plenty people here scratch that, plenty Nigerians have a problem contextualizing subjects, they always look at issues in small reactionary bites, it's sad because thinking like that can never lead to any form of significant progress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Havertz10:
cheesy havertz doesn't have speed, is predictable, you didn't say all this when he bossed and nutmeged real Madrid and city players

..this guy funny gan o, na nutmeg we wan chop, after the nutmeg what did he do with the ball, did he make forward pass that lead to assist, that is the main aim of football not some aimless nutmeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:

is this real?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:

I've said it, the only position I see that boy is striker. He is too sluggish for a midfielder , always losing the ball like he is playing monkey post

more than sluggish. As long as the epl is concerned, Havertz in midfield, not working.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:

grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh tire.
But that is not the true translation, someone doctored it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Not the best performance but them boys got the job done. Kudos.

Saul definitely struggled but he should eventually come good. Him just never sabi say be EPL be this, no time for sme sme.

UCL starts next week against Zenit.

We are here to win.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
When asked why he checked back on his right foot for the first goal vs Villa Lukaku said:

“I played with Tuanzebe back in the day, he knows I'm left footed.”

Intelligence.

cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Havertz10:
Some people will say anything just to get likes cheesy

Anybody that has been paying attention will notice that havertz has had his best games playing from the right and roaming, tuchel pins him to the left and he struggles, even if you check his career stats, havertz doesn't play from the left, it's done to accommodate ziyech but it's better he doesn't even play than playing him out of position

Tuchel will have to settle for havertz lukaku werner, that will eventually be our front 3

Make all the excuse in the world for Havertz but same can't be said for Mount.

This is witchcraft at this point bro. Tune it down

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2021
MorataFC:
Why u dey fear? No shaking Saul got u covered grin
My G, I go swear for you o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:
When asked why he checked back on his right foot for the first goal vs Villa Lukaku said:

Intelligence.

cool

Lol.. I'm 99% sure every Premier League defender knows Lukaku is left footed, Lukaku just dey find talk with this "I played with Tuanzebe back in the day" yarns grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Lukaku one form intelligence. Oh lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay1: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:

Intelligence.

cool

Lukaku just dey cap this days grin

Any slowpoke defender with half a brain in the EPL knows he's left footed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Trevor012:
Lukaku one form intelligence. Oh lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tuanzebe of man u ate grass yesterday.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2021
United front 4 this season. Be jealous cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noblesh: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Shukusheka:
Not full grown ass men on this thread hating on kids doing their job playing for Chelsea. Calling these kids corny ass names like you guys are still in Junior secondary school.
honestly. I still dey wonder if sense gum them here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12415) (12416) (12417) (12418) (12419) (12420) (12421) ... (19060) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), hateshit, eph12(m), reccy(m), kingBolton, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.