Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10412261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13145) (13146) (13147) (13148) (13149) (13150) (13151) ... (19097) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
Even though I support TT on the Lukaku issue, I think we haven't seen the end of it. TT is really intelligent, however, I feel people underestimate how intelligent Lukaku is. I personally think he is more intelligent than TT and it makes me all the way suspicious that Romelu had factored this event in his grand scheme. If that is the case, it makes me suspect that TT's position in Chelsea is not stable and Lukaku released this interview to set that in motion.
So in order to sack Tuchel Lukaku had to do interview and you call that intelligent from him. You see how we played from the front against liverpool, the game was entertaining. Mark Henry need to be sold. I nor know Wetin Dey worry Marine to sign him in the first place. That’s how they destroy conte’s second season with wrong signings; you have Matic and Kante, after winning the league and then sold Matic to get bakayoko and drink water. Mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Itsrm:

cheesy cheesy

Havertz was zero in the game. Got dispossessed easily and they scored us from it.

I will rather keep Pulisic than keep this Havertz that always play as if he hasn't eaten good food since he got to England.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Havertz10:
he will perform, he likes big games

Maybe Tuchel should try him as GK since Mendy has left for Africa, because i don't know where else this sluggish German can perform.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2022
airmark:

Havertz was zero in the game. Got dispossessed easily and they scored us from it.

I will rather keep Pulisic than keep this Havertz that always play as if he hasn't eaten good food since he got to England.

There's a way I watch Harvetz these days. I expect very little from him. There's hardly anything he does that surprises me. It's the same way I watch Odoi.

However, I still want us to keep him. I have not lost hope in him and want him to succeed. Thankfully age is on his side.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Itsrm:

There's a way I watch Harvetz these days. I expect very little from him. There's hardly anything he does that surprises me. It's the same way I watch Odoi.

However, I still want us to keep him. I have not lost hope in him and want him to succeed. Thankfully age is on his side.

Who won the free kick that led to our first goal?

Whose movement and run was initially being tracked by VVD that allowed Pulisic space for the second goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2022
User09:

Whose movement and run was initially being tracked by VVD that allowed Pulisic space for the second goal
I think he is the MAN OF THE MATCH by a million miles

Don't mind the rest..dem no know ball.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:
Jermainr Jenas said the fact that Lukaku is not happy with the tactical system shows he's a board signing rather than a Tuchel signing. That if Tuchel signed him, he would know what tactics he wants from Lukaku and will surely adapt tactics to suit Lukaku if he signed him.
Chelsea board won't pay 98m for a player without a resale value.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

Lukaku said he is not happy with the formation, Tuchel said he has not changed formation so does not understand the comments. Abi did Chelsea promise a certain formation during contract talks. Mesef no understand unless media have misinterpreted "tactics" to mean formation. On the other hand, don't be surprised, Marina and Bruce Buck could have gone and promised him certain formation during negotiations, those Americans don't know their ãrse from their elbows. Abi is Lukaku dictating we must play 3-5-2 or something? That would be unheard of.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
User09:

You just had to grasp at something including VVDs horrendous defending.

Maybe if he did better with Alonso's pass, you would have been showing us his goal/assist

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep has turned the EPL to a farmers league period!
How?

Even in the Era of Ferguson epl was not considered to be in d list of farmers' league.
Has Pep done half of what Sir Alex has done?
Sir Alex Ferguson won Epl 3 times in a roll yet no one regarded epl as farmers league.

Meanwhile Ferguson spent £850m in 26 years while your Boss has spent over $1b in 4 years by the time he retires we will be counting trillions of pounds being spent by him alone.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Itsrm:

Maybe if he did better with Alonso's pass, you would have been showing us his goal/assist

Bro, I'm surprised he hasn't given Havertz an assist for every Chelsea player that breathes oxygen in Havertz vicinity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
How?

Even in the Era of Ferguson epl was not considered to be in d list of farmers' league.
Sir Alex Ferguson won Epl 3 times in a roll yet no one regarded epl as farmers league.

Meanwhile Ferguson spent £850m in 26 years while your Boss has spent over $1b in 4 years by the time he retires we will be counting trillions on pounds be spent by him alone.

There’s actually something called Time value of money in finance

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
User09:

You forgot he was the one who restarted after Salah scored, he also yelled at Kovacic to shoot and passed the bottle water to Pulisic to drink so he could get strength to shoot cheesy, grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Aflix(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Almajirihunter:

You forgot he was the one who restarted after Salah scored, he also yelled at Kovacic to shoot and passed the bottle water to Pulisic to drink so he could get strength to shoot cheesy, grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin Una no go use laugh kill person for this group. That guy argument tire me self. Like say na only Havertz defender de after in the build up to the goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep has turned the EPL to a farmers league period!
n gbo

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
How?

Meanwhile Ferguson spent £850m in 26 years while your Boss has spent over $1b in 4 years by the time he retires we will be counting trillions on pounds be spent by him alone.

If you like shalaye from now till next year ,it doesn’t Change the fact that pep has turned epl to farmers league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Neobulletzz:

n gbo

How this one consign Wetin dem talk ?

Make pep win this league first ,it will be confirmed as a certified farmers league

Imagine laporte and some man city players of yesterday already have 3 epl medals grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro, I'm surprised he hasn't given Havertz an assist for every Chelsea player that breathes oxygen in Havertz vicinity

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Tochex101:

The Brute, more intelligent than Tuchel?
Get a grip man.....

That nigga Italian after only 2 years of living there was flawless. Nigga get brain jor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Itsrm:

I am always of the opinion that he should be sent on loan. He should go back to Burnthisleaguedown and come back when he is ripe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Itsrm:

I am not grasping at anything. There was an actual free kick. That's easier to explain to u guys who dont understand the importance of his movement and runs

For a guy just coming back from COVID who shouldnt have played if it wasnt for the Lukaku drama, I felt it was an Ok performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

there is also netspend.

But we don't consider those here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
there is also netspend.

But we don't consider those here.

Whedonesir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Oga leave dat one, I raised 2 points and u decided to attend to one and turned blind eye to other grin this is football and everything will be judged not considering time, period or season.
Real Madrid has 13 ucl trophies time and seasons doesn't change dat even when we know dat the European Cup of then played by 16 teams can't be compared of ucl of now played by 32 teams but RM still claim to have13 UCL trophies despite change of name grin
If Ronaldo breaks 1904 goal records, will the time be factored in? Can we compare the football of 1940 with football of year 2000?
Even from year 2000 till now many things have changed in the game of football but stats don't change.
Pls can u name a coach dead or alive that spend over a billion dollars on a team in the space of 5 years?
It can only be FRAUDdiola grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Mourinho is such a lazy man. When you've been rich for so long and involved in day to day football, you lose interest in watching football and knowing what's on the market. You often see Mourinho being linked with players he worked with before, even the ones that he had problem with and didn't perform for him than any new names. He is even being linked with RLC who he used to slaughter for laziness, even Ndombele who he used to drop at Spurs for laziness

It's either Jose goes for players he's worked with before or players everyone knows eg how he harassed Chelsea to sign Stones and Pogba in 2015, and later finding out at Manure that Pogba is not the beast he thought.

If managers are too busy to watch other games and learn about players, or too rich to fill their leisure time with football, it will not hurt them to employ a personal scout that can watch games for them and advise them. It's always the laziest transfer suggestions we see from likes of Jose

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Whedonesir!
Na so. grin

When raumdeuter talks about fraudiola's netspend, we will talk about value of money over time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

That nigga Italian after only 2 years of living there was flawless. Nigga get brain jor
Yes, just like middle belters here in Nigeria who have an ear for Languages probably due to survival, adaptation and genetics overtime.
It doesn't make them better than others in quantitative reason.
Coaching at Tuchels level requires critical thinking, no way I'm believing Lukaku is more intelligent..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
Oga leave dat one, I raised 2 points and u decided to attend to one and blind eye to other grin this is football and everything will be judged not considering time, period or season.
Real Madrid has 13 ucl trophies time and seasons doesn't change dat even when we know dat the European Cup of then played by 16 teams can't be compared of ucl of now played by 32 teams but RM still claim 13 UCL trophies grin
If Ronaldo breaks 1904 goal records, will the time be factored in? Can we compare the football of 1940 with football 2000?
Even from year 2000 till now many things have changed in the game of football but stats don't change.
Pls can u name a coach dead or alive that spend over a billion dollars on a team in the space of 5 years?
It can only be FRAUDdiola grin

U’ve missed the point already .

I chose to point out the faulty stand of thinking one million spent in 1999 by Ferguson is same as one million spent in 2019 by Guardiola . Nothing concern me in any of those other things u mentioned that has nothing to do with money .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How this one consign Wetin dem talk ?

Make pep win this league first ,it will be confirmed as a certified farmers league

Imagine laporte and some man city players of yesterday already have 3 epl medals grin
So you think Mancity hasn't won the league already??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:

So you think Mancity hasn't won the league already??

Trying to respect other teams

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Tochex101:

Yes, just like middle belters here in Nigeria who have an ear for Languages probably due to survival, adaptation and genetics overtime.
It doesn't make them better than others in quantitative reason.
Coaching at Tuchels level requires critical thinking, no way I'm believing Lukaku is more intelligent..

You can be intelligent and foolish at the same time. He is foolish but not stüpid. Stupidity is lack of Intelligence while foolishness is lack of wisdom. He is clearly intelligent but lacks wisdom.

Learning a language so quickly requires some level of intelligence. Those middle belters have been hearing different languages their whole life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2022
User09:

Everything they trolled Alhaji Timo Werner for cheesy

God will forgive Kai Havertz ass lickers. We broke the bank for free-kick wins and movement cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13145) (13146) (13147) (13148) (13149) (13150) (13151) ... (19097) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.