Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10424810 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14641) (14642) (14643) (14644) (14645) (14646) (14647) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:
Just look at a stat we haven't even considered on this street.

Ahhh. Salah won't make heaven.

I'm sure if it was increased to Most Possession in final 2/3, Salah would still top Mr Carrier
Ah... Even defensive stats him still floor Mane??

Aye le ooo grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:

Na me create the stat?

In possessing in the final third, Yes Redmond and Richarldson are better than Mane.

grin
So you’re saying Redmond>> Bernardo Silva, Mane and Sterling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:32am On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

So where’s Salah’s trophies and achievements outside Klopp’s system?

Show us proof in the same team,they play for the same team the last time i checked.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
Oga, without Salah scoring in that final, Mane would have been crying like the previous year

Salah always carrying Mane since 2017 grin
E sure you’l to pull out their knockout stage stats that season or achievements outside Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2022
popizaino:

Show us when they were playing together.

They played together here, how e goes?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:33am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:
Just look at a stat we haven't even considered on this street.

Ahhh. Salah won't make heaven.

I'm sure if it was increased to Most Possession in final 2/3, Salah would still top Mr Carrier

Donstan18 once again

Your time starts now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Ballers are brave to face ballers.

Boiz cry against ballers.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:37am On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

E sure you’l to pull out their knockout stage stats that season or achievements outside Liverpool?
if e sure you bring stats to prove say Mane better pass Salah grin

Bring your stats metric na. Abi e don los? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
if e sure you bring stats to prove say Mane better pass Salah grin

Bring your stats metric na. Abi e don los? grin
You gerrit?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Sterling vs Chelsea attackers
Donstan: This is Sterling stats in the last six seasons, if e sure anybody bring any Chelsea legend dead or alive with such consistency

Rice Vs EPL DMs
Donstan: This is Rice stats this season. If e sure anybody bring any DM with better stats than him this season. In fact only Rodri and fab is better and that's because he plays in an inferior team

Mount Vs Havertz
Donstan: This is mount stats this season 29g/a. If I hear any havertz fans talk say him better pass mount eh?

E come reach Mane Vs Salah

Donstan : sHoW mE SaLAh aFCon

E no choke?? grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
Sterling vs Chelsea attackers
Donstan: This is Sterling stats in the last six seasons, if e sure anybody bring any Chelsea legend dead or alive with such consistency

Rice Vs EPL DMs
Donstan: This is Rice stats this season. If e sure anybody bring any DM with better stats than him this season. In fact only Rodri and fab is better and that's because he plays in an inferior team

Mount Vs Havertz
Donstan: This is mount stats this season 29g/a. If I hear any havertz fans talk say him better pass mount eh?

E come reach Mane Vs Salah

Donstan : sHoW mE SaLAh aFCon

E no choke?? grin grin

Quite choking from the greatest analyser of football to ever thread these streets

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Okay.. Let's try our hands on European players now. Who's Chelsea interested in? We are in the mood to hijack any Chelsea potential signing.

More still, we still no go gree make dembele com.
Dembele’s attitude and injury record is the problem here. Gnabry will not be bad but I’m skeptical of German league players, they rarely perform in epl no matter how good they are in that one horse league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2022
My heart goes out to donstan18 cheesy

You should know when to accept your L and bounce back another time. grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:

Quite choking from the greatest analyser of football to ever thread these streets

grin grin

You ignore all the Liverpool stats and then use AFCON stats to prove that Mane carried Salah in Liverpool.

No be juju be that? grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Ibime:

No dumb niggas in our club

Cornet is so dumb, he thought he was on loan at Burnley. Dyche had to tell him, you've signed permanently
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Keep quiet. You dead barka fans have just being disturbing me with mention. How many site has said that Leeds have accepted your worthless bid? Why has Fabrizio romano not posted it? Imagine jubilating over an average player who is only good at statpading with penalty. That man will flop any where he goes. Good that chelsea escape him. Waste of money.
Instalments fc

This tears will cook party jollof

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
afrodoc2:

You ignore all the Liverpool stats and then use AFCON stats to prove that Mane carried Salah in Liverpool.

No be juju be that? grin

grin

E Choke doc

Mane dey AFCON dey carry Salah for LIVERPOOL

i sure say the guy run go Bayern cause dem be won reduce him wages use am complete salah own

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

Na only EPL them dey play?

You dare not go there.

Without Mane, Senegal who are abundantly blessed with players that all ply their trades in Europe would have still won the AFCON. I said it here during the tourney, that they will win it. All their players are regulars in their clubs in European leagues. Not just regulars but key players. Sarr key player at Watford, Chelsea somedays last season was Mendy, Napolis back line is Koulibaly, Kouyate key player at Crystal Palace, Dia key player at Villarreal, Balde Feyernood, and so many more.

That is something you can’t say about the Egyptians whose most of their key players are local boys from either Zamalek, Pyramids or Al Ahly or dead woods like Elneny. Without Salah’s influence, that team no suppose qualify from that our group, talk more of reaching the finals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Online nor be real life. Na Ckay Dey get all the streams and certifications via online na Davido headline afronation yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:

grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
afrodoc2:

No be juju be that? grin

Pure,refined Otumurkpo

No be anyhow juju sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
cheesy grin grin grin

Did he send you the stats through a pm?

I never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Taguchi:

grin

E Choke doc

i sure say the guy run go Bayern cause dem be won reduce him wages use am complete salah own

grin grin grin

You really have the eyes of the spirits

He probably went to clean the DoF office out of humility, and stumbled on the memo asking for him and some other players allowances to be cut so Salah can have his 350k

That's exactly what happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2022
afrodoc2:

No be juju be that? grin
Na with donstan I don confam JuJu dey exist.

That bolded is the works of JuJu. Nothing wey anybody wan tell me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:

Did he send you the stats through a pm?

I never see anything yet
I believe say the stats plenty. Him still dey gather am, make we dey patient grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
I believe say the stats plenty. Him still dey gather am, make we dey patient grin grin

I believe you

Make we wait small. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Griffon:

You dare not go there.

Without Mane, Senegal who are abundantly blessed with players that all ply their trades in Europe would have still won the AFCON. I said it here during the tourney, that they will win it. All their players are regulars in their clubs in European leagues. Not just regulars but key players. Sarr key player at Watford, Chelsea somedays last season was Mendy, Napolis back line is Koulibaly, Kouyate key player at Crystal Palace, Dia key player at Villarreal, Balde Feyernood, and so many more.

That is something you can’t say about the Egyptians whose most of their key players are local boys from either Zamalek, Pyramids or Al Ahly or dead woods like Elneny. Without Salah’s influence, that team no suppose qualify from that our group, talk more of reaching the finals.
I no wan even go that route of Mane privileged afcon win cos I know say donst.an18 na diversion Lord.

Before you know it, we'll start arguing about Salah and Mane national achievements leaving the main criteria he normally use to hype players — Stats grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Taguchi:

grin

E Choke doc

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Itsrm:
My heart goes out to donstan18 cheesy

You should know when to accept your L and bounce back another time. grin

Lol.
When you're a certified village ïdìøt who's drunk all the time,shame is a mutually exclusive entity to you.
Dat niggar spews so much trash, when garbage disposal units hide in shame where he is concerned.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:

I believe you

Make we wait small. grin
Lol..I no wan believe say Don go disappoint person.

Him wey be king of stats grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:

Una no well grin

this matter be like Elijah and the Prophets of baal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

You really have the eyes of the spirits

He probably went to clean the DoF office out of humility, and stumbled on the memo asking for him and some other players allowances to be cut so Salah can have his 350k

That's exactly what happened

one thing about agenda be say everybody go dey overlook your lies till the moment dem go decide to address your case

abeg make una no allow donstan escape or change topic to politics or music , Drag him like tiger generator grin

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14641) (14642) (14643) (14644) (14645) (14646) (14647) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), DeadPresidents, afrodoc2, StarchAndBanga, DammyOlu123(m), CentiLion(m), monerozi5590 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.