Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420328 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15587) (15588) (15589) (15590) (15591) (15592) (15593) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2022
airmark:

Stop bringing Iniesta and Xavi near Jorginho after you failed with your Modric's 2018 move. All these players had things to show on the pitch of play unlike Jorginho giving back and sideways passes up and down, only to get bullied by unknown midfielders when Kante wasn't available.

Put Kante in place of Jorginho and you won't be typing epistles and getting water dripping from your nostrils just to defend him.
The Koko be say, the award wey you dey use hype Van dijk naim your Jorginho hold too. I support the van dijk stance because I believe in the award and it's same reason why I'm supporting the Jorginho stance too. You've not proved that anybody who won that award before or after Jorginho is a carry-along cos of the standard of how that award is. So it therefore means that Jorg can't be a carry-along

You can't use same high standard award to hype Van dijk then denigrate Jorginho using the same award, e no gel. If e easy, why no Chelsea player don carry am for the past 10yrs?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2022
the hate Todd boehly is getting from non Chelsea supporters tells me we are on a right part after watching his interview,that guy is seriously smarter than I thought,buy a smaller club ,send our loaned players there for them to get experience , and he is targeting Portugal for the project cool ,sense ,man wey dey think,my happiness be say ,small part of tuchelcult don get sense after the interview ,their cries are dying slowing as they start to see why the sack was necessary, meanwhile other non Chelsea fans are mocking us but I can sense envy behind the mockery ,3 years from now , nobody go recognized Chelsea again ,end of rant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:43am On Sep 14, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:50am On Sep 14, 2022
boehly has also made me see our academy players as potential stars , tbh I no dey believe in our academy at all ,I see most of them as shite ,so starting today from clean slate , boehly is implementing structure to sign stars for our academy and develop their abilities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Sportsweb:
grin grin grin
Omo thiago is so petty grin
It's edited self cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Havertz masterclass today cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Jodera:
The Koko be say, the award wey you dey use hype Van dijk naim your Jorginho hold too. I support the van dijk stance because I believe in the award and it's same reason why I'm supporting the Jorginho stance too. You've not proved that anybody who won that award before or after Jorginho is a carry-along cos of the standard of how that award is. So it therefore means that Jorg can't be a carry-along

You can't use same high standard award to hype Van dijk then denigrate Jorginho using the same award, e no gel. If e easy, why no Chelsea player don carry am for the past 10yrs?

I didn't use only awards to hype VVD, he actually worked extraordinarily on the field to deserve it. For over a year now, you haven't spelt out the extraordinary things Jorginho did, that shows that he wasn't carried by Kante in the Ucl.

VVD stopped Lewandowski from scoring, he scored and assisted to get Bayern Munich knocked out in Munich. VVD stopped Kane in the final and again won Motm award for his efforts.

Stop bringing players that deservedly got their awards near Jorginho, if you don't want god of soccer to send thunder to fire you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2022
airmark:

I didn't use only awards to hype VVD, he actually worked extraordinarily on the field to deserve it. For over a year now, you haven't spelt out the extraordinary things Jorginho did, that shows that he wasn't carried by Kante in the Ucl.

VVD stopped Lewandowski from scoring, he scored and assisted to get Bayern Munich knocked out in Munich. VVD stopped Kane in the final and again won Motm award for his efforts.

Stop bringing players that deservedly got their awards near Jorginho, if you don't want god of soccer to send thunder to fire you.
The same way you said Vvd did extraordinary things In the pitch to deserve it is same way I'm telling you Jorginho did his own extraordinary things too.

In Italy y'all claimed he's been carried by Verrati, barrella and co but in the euros they won, he has the — Most successful passes, Most forward passes completed, most tackles and most interceptions among all Italy players.

He won Motm Knockout award same way that Vvd won his and he's one of the best Midfielder in that Chelsea team alongside Kante. While Kante been the destroyer in tackling, he's the technical player who pulls the strings with his passes and this is shown in you guys domination in 1st leg Porto, games against athletico and games against Real Madrid.

This is what your best coach Mourinho have to say about him weeks before he was awarded: “For me, Jorginho is the best midfielder in Europe. The way he controls the game, how he recycles the ball in the transitions between attack and defence

And anyone who watches you guys UCL knockouts games will how you guys control games and how the transition from defence to attack was good and how Jorginho was always an ever-present player

You can hate/dislike Jorginho all you want, it's your personal choice, but do not discredit that award he have especially as you're a believer of awards.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Jodera:
The same way you said Vvd did extraordinary things In the pitch to deserve it is same way I'm telling you Jorginho did his own extraordinary things too.

In Italy y'all claimed he's been carried by Verrati, barrella and co but in the euros they won, he has the — Most successful passes, Most forward passes completed, most tackles and most interceptions among all Italy players.

He won Motm Knockout award same way that Vvd won his and he's one of the best Midfielder in that Chelsea team alongside Kante. While Kante been the destroyer in tackling, he's the technical player who pulls the strings with his passes and this is shown in you guys domination in 1st leg Porto, games against athletico and games against Real Madrid.

This is what your best coach Mourinho have to say about him weeks before he was awarded: “For me, Jorginho is the best midfielder in Europe. The way he controls the game, how he recycles the ball in the transitions between attack and defence

And anyone who watches you guys UCL knockouts games will how you guys control games and how the transition from defence to attack was good and how Jorginho was always an ever-present player

You can hate/dislike Jorginho all you want, it's your personal choice, but do not discredit that award he have especially as you're a believer of awards.
ever present for both club and country, playin more minutes than the people wey even carry am..

Some were even carrying him from physio room..

Nobi otumokpo be that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2022
King James masterclass today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Raumdeuter, this una upamecano don dy pick , fine display yesterday..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2022
indeed we are building avengers lol ,I like how boehly and his Co says something like *long term vision",but spends money like someone who wants to win trophy now, hopefully Potter will be a lot smarter with the Money than tuchel

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
Raumdeuter, this una upamecano don dy pick , fine display yesterday..
That guy shut down Lewandowski From the start to the end.

Davies manhandled Raphinha too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
ever present for both club and country, playin more minutes than the people wey even carry am..

Some were even carrying him from physio room..

Nobi otumokpo be that?
Big time Otumokpo. Unless someone prove to me or show me any Balon d'Or or Uefa best top 3 nominees who were carry-along before or after Jorginho, I'll never ever believe that a carry-along can mount on any Uefa/FIFA podium

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Graham potter "reportedly" eyeing nicolo zianolo ,who don watch the guy before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Graham potter "reportedly" eyeing nicolo zianolo ,who don watch the guy before?
those reporters are liars. Dude never even manage one game him don dey eye player outside n u self believe am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Fabrizio Romano: “It’s an interesting change of direction for the Blues (Chelsea), but so far I’m hearing positive things – the impact in training between Potter and Chelsea players has been described as very, very good.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2022
BlueAngel444:
those reporters are liars. Dude never even manage one game him don dey eye player outside n u self believe am?
cheesy ,cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Jodera:

When Modric won it, he was the best midfielder in Ucl. When Van dijk won it, he was awarded the best defender in the Ucl too. But when it reached Jorginho's, story changed as Kante won best midfielder award in the Ucl. This alone should tell you that there was a glitch in the award given to Jorginho.

Those of us that watched almost all Chelsea's matches have better info on players' performances than you outsider clinging to Jorginho's awards.

When we are talking about extraordinary things, we are not talking about converting PKs. Kante carried Jorginho in that Ucl and Ucl fans know this. Yuropa fans should be quiet. Fact only.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Unlimited22:

Emmanuel kò, Ephesus ni grin

No mind me, I was high on sparkling water

Na Mohammed I wan write
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2022
When a team has a spineless DM that is too sluggish to shield his defence properly, situation like this below will continuously happen that exposes the defence and there will be consequence.

Like Busquets, like Jorginho.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2022
what did I say about him targeting Portuguese club earlier cheesy, boehly they cook! ,is kind of funny news outlet yesterday were only highlighting boehly error because he said kdb and Salah were from our academy and mocking him for the all stars ideas while ignoring the master plan he has for us in store, boehly is a threat. if them no know make Dem know now .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2022
my man is cooking! ,we might own a sister club sooner than I expected,I thought all this ideas will be implemented in years ,but boehly is doing now! man is more efficient than Chinese workers cheesy.

sporting Lisbon for me would be fine

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tellwhat: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na musaila una Dey compare with pedri ,not even Bayern fans but Chelsea fans grin

I no no when Chelsea fans begin like Bayern players
I remember when fans here were underrating musiala

If as a Barca fan you point out how good musiala is. Them go come for your head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tellwhat: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lmao.

Musiala is not on the same level as Pedri... Not even on the level below him. Na BayernLiga e day, even Braithwaite would be a top scorer there.

Yeah, Kimmich is faster than Busi and that's it. Any other thing, is complete balderash. Then there's Jong that has understands eagt it takes to stay fit first before bettering Leon.

Kessie is nobody's mate.. I mean, every of their bench concerned is shiit compared to the Ivorian.

The good thing is... Football isn't won by categorizing individuals against one another but as a team. I'd say Bayern is the better team and not peat individually cos if that's it... They've lost right before the match got started.
Watch musiala growth

One thing about Bayern is they don't overrate their players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tellwhat: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Xavi goofed big time
Why start Alonso
Christensen was good but he didn't deserve to start that match
Gavi despite being one of our best players in the pitch probably shouldn't have started
Balde though not particularly awesome should have started that match
Why bench dejong who's style and play matches well against Bayern

Moment I saw that lineup I knew there was a serious problem but then again I'm not a coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

I remember when fans here were underrating musiala

If as a Barca fan you point out how good musiala is. Them go come for your head

Doesn’t change the fact that musiala is not better than pedri anyday anytime

Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tellwhat: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Doesn’t change the fact that musiala is not better than pedri anyday anytime

Thank you
Not necessarily better. Somewhat more adequate
But for those who think Pedri is miles clear off musiala then they're just buying the hype

I no want talk too much to avoid arguement for this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

Not necessarily better
But for those who think Pedri is miles clear off musiala then they're just buying the hype

I no want talk too much to avoid arguement for this thread

I like the fact that you still rate pedri though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tellwhat: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I like the fact that you still rate pedri though

Of course I rate him because he's obviously very talented
But I'm still of the opinion that he's overrated. I argued this in this thread in the past and was called names
I compared him with musiala and it was as if I said an atrocious statement

Well. Make we leave matter
Yesterday loss really vex me

Was so confident of a win considering our squad but the starting lineup no be am for me
Don't understand why xavi is benching dejong

Also despite his age I will argue that ansu fati is more experienced against quality teams than Raphinha
I was expecting fati in starting lineup and dejong in midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Tellwhat:
Xavi goofed big time
Why start Alonso
Christensen was good but he didn't deserve to start that match
Gavi despite being one of our best players in the pitch probably shouldn't have started
Balde though not particularly awesome should have started that match
Why bench dejong who's style and play matches well against Bayern

Moment I saw that lineup I knew there was a serious problem but then again I'm not a coach
Honestly immediately I saw the line up I was confidence Bayern would win.

I know kounde as a RB will not be attacking threat and Marcos Alonso against either Sane or Mane is same story.
I know Christensen will ball-watch.
Bayern performance of yesterday is the most poorest performance I've seen from them in decade.

If Bayern was there ruthless self yesterday another cricket scoreline would have ensued.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

Of course I rate him because he's obviously very talented
But I'm still of the opinion that he's overrated. I argued this in this thread in the past and was called names
I compared him with musiala and it was as if I said an atrocious statement

Well. Make we leave matter
Yesterday loss really vex me

Was so confident of a win considering our squad but the starting lineup no be am for me
Don't understand why xavi is benching dejong

Also despite his age I will argue that ansu fati is more experienced against quality teams than Raphinha
I was expecting fati in starting lineup and dejong in midfield

Na just that long term injury wey do fati ,normally he is one of the most clinical young forward you can see out there ,man will get 5 chances and score 4 ,despite suffering injuries his stats is there to speak for him .

Raphinha hasn’t played quality teams nah ,na epl e come from grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15587) (15588) (15589) (15590) (15591) (15592) (15593) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.