Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10380137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15991) (15992) (15993) (15994) (15995) (15996) (15997) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Man city’s defensive record in the UCL is something to take note of
Just one conceded so far

Similar to Chelsea record during last UCL win

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
hensben:
Cr7 was hawked this summer to top clubs but they didn't come for him. Only Chelsea actually wanted to sign him for hype but Tuchel bloccked the deal.
napoli wants to sign him in january
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
camri:
napoli wants to sign him in january
source?

ooo forget, na complete sport u dey read
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
donstan18:
KDB and Halland becomes useless when you man-mark KDB.

Halland isn’t an all round player like Mbappe that can do everything. He’s useless without service.

Deal with KDB and everything about City will turn to trash.

Rudiger says hi...

This man na kolo man.
The way he took KDB out of the game cleanly totori my belle.
Long may your career live wherever you are, Akpola shoe grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Messi with a brace already

We have a certain egbon adugbo who is not even sure of starting next game grin
That Terror 007 is coming for u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
donstan18:
Messi, Mbappe and Neymar shouldn’t have happened.

3 of them can score.
3 of them can dribble.
3 of them can assist.
3 of them can create.
3 of them are very mobile and hardworking.
3 of them are everything you don’t want to face as a defender. You don’t know who to mark.

God abeg o!!

just imagine prime mbappe at 23, prime messi at 23, prime neymar at 23 playing together at either chelsea, barca or bayern. Andrewbaba44, airmark, raumdeuter what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
donstan18:
When it looked like they were getting finished, they chose the right club to get the mojo back with the help of OG tax, same thing Thiago Silva did and Giroud is still doing it, but foolish Ronaldo chose ManU over City.

The mistake you guys are making was that CR7 chose man City but Man city didn't choose him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You already have your wish for Barca playing at Europa

I will just sit down and observe,the only thing that will save this thread is chelsea winning ucl and not fighting for top 4 spot

For now you are the boss ,enjoy your trolling grin
Oh ye little faith cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
odizeey:
You don't believe City never wanted Ronaldo but believe no club wants him.

African scientists.
Werey cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
donstan18:

Werner is a big cheat when it comes to stats.

I don’t know how he does this. Man actually did 27G/A in his first Chelsea season but was branded a flop.

He has 12G/A in 14 games this season already.

44G/A for Chelsea in two seasons as a “Flop” always on bench.

UEFA should create an award for his kind of players. They’re rare.

same way havertz scores fantastic goals and is considered a flop because he's slow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
camri:
same way havertz scores fantastic goals and is considered a flop because he's slow
Who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
donstan18:

I don’t know how he does this. Man actually did 27G/A in his first Chelsea season but was branded a flop.

Everyone of you did rejoice when he was sold, I told u ppl that in 2 or 3 years' time Werner will become a beast.
You ain't see anything, he still needs more time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Everyone of you did rejoice when he was sold, I told u ppl that in 2 or 3 years' time Werner will become a beast.
You ain't see anything, he still needs more time.
He’s doing nothing different from what he did for us.

Play rubbish, miss goals, frustrate us and end up, either assist or score at the end. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
donstan18:

He’s doing nothing different from what he did for us.

Play rubbish, miss goals, frustrate us and end up, either assist or score at the end. grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
...and you called this one rubbish, then I like this kind of rubbish from my players, the hours of game's time he had with us plus the numbers of goals contributions he had is good enough to keep him for another season just to allow him to develop but we sold him and we keep generational generator talent.
No be juju be dat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
MorataFC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
...and you called this one rubbish, then I like this kind of rubbish from my players, the hours of game's time he had with us plus the numbers of goals contributions he had is good enough to keep him for another season just to allow him to develop but we sold him and we keep generational generator talent.
No be juju be dat?
Werner is x10 better than Fraudvertz.

Every sensible person knows this, just that Werner doesn’t have foolish fanboiz who call him Generational termites like Fraudvertz fans.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good night kiss

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2022
hensben:
Sterling will come good after world cup.
That means..we don't have to be paying him till after world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Sterling is playing wingback, I think that should temper expectations, but no.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2022
youngZee23:
That means..we don't have to be paying him till after world cup
He is protecting himself for WC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Unlimited22:
That last shot wey Jorginho play, ẹ bin think say na penalty?
Omo..E shock me ooh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2022
2 beautiful goals from Kovacic and Havertz. Just beautiful. Kudos to both.
More of that please. Let's keep it consistent.

It's Brighton next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2022
FBS:
2 beautiful goals from Kovacic and Havertz. Just beautiful. Kudos to both.
More of that please. Let's keep it consistent.

It's Brighton next.
go hard a bit gan ,is like playing the mirror version of potter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

He would have been better than sterling under Potter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2022
youngZee23:
He would have been better than sterling under Potter
Fear God nh.

Werner better than Sterling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:23am On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:
KDB and Halland becomes useless when you man-mark KDB.

Halland isn’t an all round player like Mbappe that can do everything. He’s useless without service.

Deal with KDB and everything about City will turn to trash.

Rudiger says hi...

I can't believe I just read this. shocked shocked Why una dey talk like this? Haaland useless if KDB is man marked? Na wao...

If Haaland started scoring for fun in Man City, then this your talk for get weight. But we have seen Haaland score loads and loads of goals whether it's BVB shirt or Salzburg or Norway shirt. Was it KDB supplying him al the assist in these teams? Haha... think before you type.

See, even if Haaland dey Bournemouth right now, he will still be scoring goals. The earlier you realise that guy is cyborg, the better for you. Dude scored 9 goals for Norway in one match! Plus a disallowed goal sef.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2022
camri:
just imagine prime mbappe at 23, prime messi at 23, prime neymar at 23 playing together at either chelsea, barca or bayern. Andrewbaba44, airmark, raumdeuter what do you think?

Lol

Football injustice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2022
MorataFC:
Oh ye little faith cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You already have your wish for Barca playing at Europa

I will just sit down and observe,the only thing that will save this thread is chelsea winning ucl and not fighting for top 4 spot

For now you are the boss ,enjoy your trolling grin
Chelsea should win UCL and your useless club dey Europa league.
This season UCL troll from a Barca fans is over, Andrew know when to rest. Pray for next season.
The only hope to troll left for you this season is if you win la Liga and we fail to win any trophy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Nobody is talking about your finished goat here. His mate is putting on a good show in champions league not being sent to train with u-21s.
The post directly above yours is literally about CR7 but the don blind you. Typical black pilot. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2022
hensben:
Cr7 was hawked this summer to top clubs but they didn't come for him. Only Chelsea actually wanted to sign him for hype but Tuchel bloccked the deal.

Your sources are still same people that talked about CR7 to city. Just enjoy your main man in peace and leave CR7 out of your lips.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

City wanted Ronaldo and no single bid apart from ekuke speculations everywhere grin

They'll bring the bid to your doorsteps na as per stakeholders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15991) (15992) (15993) (15994) (15995) (15996) (15997) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.