Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10367961 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16180) (16181) (16182) (16183) (16184) (16185) (16186) ... (19058) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Havertz10:
I have explained it repeatedly

Nobody is born with any inclination, you are a product of your environment, meaning that what you are exposed to, plays a big role in determining who you are

If your dad was a Muslim, you would be a Muslim today

Someone can find men more attractive than women, I don’t have a problem with that, I have a problem with saying that such desires are a right and should be enforced

Lastly, The reason i’m against enforced adoption is because of how people are, they tend to move with whatever is trending particularly young people

This chart that I shared is a good example of how impressionable people are

It has been doubling because more people are exposed to the concept

Exposure is a very powerful social tool

LGBTQ community should be patient, if the world will accept it, it will, you don’t need to force it down everybody throat as some pseudo right
You are still typing from the perspective of Sexuality being a choice that people chooses which already renders your entire post null and void. You even equate it to religion which people can choose and drop at anytime they feel like. You are still showing your ignorance on this topic gee. You are even telling a discriminated group not to fight for their right to live and should embrace being oppressed. How exactly is a group of being that have been discriminated against and even have laws enacted that can imprison them or even stone them to death in parts of the world forcing anything down your throat because they are fighting for those laws to be removed? They are so many things wrong in your post it's hilarious.

1) Sexuality is not a choice. People don't choose their sexuality,it's something they are born with. I have asked you before how old you were when you decided to choose heterosexuality but you haven't answered.

2) Fighting for the removal of laws and creating awareness of those laws that causes discrimination plus bigotry is not shoving things down people's throat. The fact you think so it's shocking.

3) It's doubling because people there are no longer hiding who they are because they are protected by law and not discriminated against. It has nothing to do with exposure or Media. If you are born heterosexual, nothing is going to make you attracted to the same gender likewise for homosexual.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Lol I will be here to read Lamentations when your Argentina starts getting disgraced in Qatar.
Trevor the Octopus cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao Algeria went to afcon with a 30 game unbeaten run only to get dumped out in the group stage. Keep fooling yourself. Your clownish coach packed supporting strikers without any actual striker lmao. Argentina will not reach quarter final.
Ballzproblemm you were the werey telling me Argentina haven't lost since 2019 ha be 2020. Afa market cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
donstan18:

My annoyance be say Germany don fall off, na them sabi deal with all these South American overhype bums.
grin grin

I trust Germany of before. The 7-1 wey dem give Brazil, dem for just complete am with Argentina. All these Werner and Havertz no dey inspire person lai lai sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
izzou:

Pictorial evidence of what you mean by Rejoice

Today na your day

Enjoy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Itsrm:

Today na your day

Enjoy grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

I trust Germany of before. The 7-1 wey dem give Brazil, dem for just complete am with Argentina. All these Werner and Havertz no dey inspire person lai lai sad
Shey na today Germany they flog Argentina like thief
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Akuko cheesy

Maybe if the are playing Poland at their next game hope fit Dey

Mexico will smoke this team

On another day, Argentina would have won this game comfortably. Martinez had a goal ruled offside because his shoulder was offside by an inch. Messi had a goal ruled offside because he was like half a foot offside. And Martinez also had another one ruled offside due to being a foot offside. As I said, on another day, Saudi Arabia get that line wrong, and if Messi and Martinez time those runs better, they score 2 or 3 goals from that. Their goalkeeper also made a few good saves. They had a few knocked off the line. Also, on another day, those 2 goals don't go in; one went right through Romero's legs, and the other one.... took a deflection, which Martinez would normally save.

Not saying Saudi Arabia didn't work hard or put effort but on another day, they get hammered badly. Things went for them today.
I honestly expect Argentina will beat Poland and Mexico quite comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Shey na today Germany they flog Argentina like thief
That 2010 4-0 drubbing comes to mind. grin

Na that time Germany get Men and players, no be now wey dem carry legbe legbe Havertz and Werner full team grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
zakharyan to Chelsea almost done, let's fucking go! come and teach Mickey mount how to create chance

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:

Na that time Germany get Men and players, no be now wey dem carry legbe legbe Havertz and Werner full team grin
The one Germany hosted too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:

The one Germany hosted too
Did they flog Argentina there too? I don't think so oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:
Way mertasacker score
4-1
Oh i think it was england
Apologies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Way mertasacker score
4-1
Oh i think it was england
Apologies
Lol... I for say oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

Germany fell off after winning the world cup, thou they won 2017 confederation's cup.

Then, dem no dey play you to win you, na to embarrass you. All these South American noisemakers na their food that time. Proper mending.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:
They did..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tunisia showing Denmark levels

I hope they don’t looseguard at the 2nd half like Senegal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
donstan18:

Germany fell off after winning the world cup, thou they won 2017 confederation's cup.

Then, dem no dey play you to win you, na to embarrass you. All these South American noisemakers na their food that time. Proper mending.
100% facts walahi! grin grin grin

All those klose, schweinsteiger and Muller dem. Wicked people, especially Klose.

Now na boti people like Mukoko, Havertz, Werner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na to dey bone face snap scary pictures dem sabi, nothing just dey their head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Trevor012:
Once again Messi is a fraud. He thought this was the Copa America created him to win a trophy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bombblacks:

On another day, Argentina would have won this game comfortably. Martinez had a goal ruled offside because his shoulder was offside by an inch. Messi had a goal ruled offside because he was like half a foot offside. And Martinez also had another one ruled offside due to being a foot offside. As I said, on another day, Saudi Arabia get that line wrong, and if Messi and Martinez time those runs better, they score 2 or 3 goals from that. Their goalkeeper also made a few good saves. They had a few knocked off the line. Also, on another day, those 2 goals don't go in; one went right through Romero's legs, and the other one.... took a deflection, which Martinez would normally save.

Not saying Saudi Arabia didn't work hard or put effort but on another day, they get hammered badly. Things went for them today.

See permutations grin grin

If if if ....

You for add "What if referee end game for 1st half" or "What if FIFA no use VAR for this game" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Argentina thought we didn't make it to Qatar grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
timbros:
Argentina thought we didn't make it to Qatar grin grin
E be like our second jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bombblacks:

You just dey cap effortlessly.
Messi is half foot offside? Haaa fear God o
Martinez is also a whole body ahead of the last Saudi player for that Messi pass.
Those offside were not close at all bar Martinez first goal.

And Saudi did not clear any ball off the line; the only one that happen was blown for foul.

And Saudi Arabia second goal did not deflect on anybody.

At this point I don't think you watch the match self.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

have never seen an argentine player play for arsenal. Have you too noticed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bombblacks:

are you a fan of highline pressing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:

your best german squad at the mundial?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
PDPGuy:
raumdeuter
This Kate Abdo dey enter my eye sha. The chick is still gorg at 41

Sexual greatness starts at 40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Tunisia showing Denmark levels

I hope they don’t looseguard at the 2nd half like Senegal
i heard xavi was the one who advised herve renner on what to do

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Ebukacute:
Pessi fans before and after the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jodera:
100% facts walahi! grin grin grin

All those klose, schweinsteiger and Muller dem. Wicked people, especially Klose.

Now na boti people like Mukoko, Havertz, Werner.
honorable mentions

Odonkor, olivier neuville, bierhoff, rudi voller, jancker, ziege, frings, klinsman, ballack, podolski, olisadebe, kuranyi, metzelder,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16180) (16181) (16182) (16183) (16184) (16185) (16186) ... (19058) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, monerozi5590, DumaEmpire(m), andrewbaba44 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.