Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10379985 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17419) (17420) (17421) (17422) (17423) (17424) (17425) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

You are asking for the achievements of a mancity player ,you should be happy I was being nice grin

I don’t want to call ake achievements because he was more of a squad player last season ,but this season he is better than all your cb aside Silva ,if e too pain you go nack your head for wall

So because say person play for your club 10 years means you know him better ,but badashile wey you no watch any of him game for Monaco self u know am better too grin

You where happy where I said Chelsea got better defenders than ake when they sold him ,But you are sad I said he is currently better than the ones you parade aside Silva grin

Double standards kill you there ,the truth is bitter
Safe to say T.Silva is better than all the Frauds in your defense Line! Ake is not even Guardiola's top choice in defense. Diaz. Akanji Laporte Stones are all ahead of him! Dont Let your hatred for chelsea Make you become stupid!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Safe to say T.Silva is better than all the Frauds in your defense Line! Ake is not even Guardiola's top choice in defense. Diaz. Akanji Laporte Stones are all ahead of him! Dont Let your hatred for chelsea Make you become stupid!

Speaking truth is not hatred ,ake is not better than laporte and stones for sure ,but he has been playing more minutes this season and has been impressive,nothing is hard there to comprehend ,he has perform better than all your cb recently aside Silva

Na my defenders be fraud but na you Dey battle relegation ,are you sure of conference league or Europa next season ?

There is a reason araujo is the second most valuable defender in the world behind Ruben Dias

Common sense is not common ,No be everything be hatred
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chelsea striker Bryan Fiabema may be struggling at club level but that did not prevent him from being called up to the Norway U20 national team for international matches in March.

The 2003-born player has not figured for Chelsea's youth teams in competitive matches since he was recalled from his loan spell at Forest Green Rovers in the January transfer window.

He came off the bench shortly before the hour mark in Norway's 4-0 rout of Romania in an U20 European Elite League fixture staged at the Øster Hus Arena (Sandnes) on Monday, taking his total appearances to forty one for Norway youth teams in the process.

Fiabema's 41 matches for Norway youth teams comprises seven matches for the U15s, sixteen for the U16s, three for the U17s, eight for the U18s, while has has played four matches each for the U19 and U20 squads. Cc Boss ibime. What's up with this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
If na me be Tinubu...the first wey I go do when I enter office na to slap MTN with like 50bn fine...then ban dem from the country after dem pay finish.

They should go and scam their SA brothers
🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Chelsea striker Bryan Fiabema may be struggling at club level but that did not prevent him from being called up to the Norway U20 national team for international matches in March.

The 2003-born player has not figured for Chelsea's youth teams in competitive matches since he was recalled from his loan spell at Forest Green Rovers in the January transfer window.

He came off the bench shortly before the hour mark in Norway's 4-0 rout of Romania in an U20 European Elite League fixture staged at the Øster Hus Arena (Sandnes) on Monday, taking his total appearances to forty one for Norway youth teams in the process.

Fiabema's 41 matches for Norway youth teams comprises seven matches for the U15s, sixteen for the U16s, three for the U17s, eight for the U18s, while has has played four matches each for the U19 and U20 squads. Cc Boss ibime. What's up with this guy

I no know oh. Na my popsie dem fit ask him popsie that question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
If na me be Tinubu...the first wey I go do when I enter office na to slap MTN with like 50bn fine...then ban dem from the country after dem pay finish.

They should go and scam their SA brothers
wetin happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Leo Messi: “I am fulfilled with this one, it was the one I was missing. Thank God I was able to achieve everything in football.”

the only footballer with complete cabinet,unlike pendu who lied he has won everything

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Havertz Played a crucial role against Madrid during our last Ucl victory! I dont really like him. But he can be serious in such games.
So you mean ONLY Havertz is the reason you guys have hope of beating Madrid?

He played a crucial role last time against Madrid, fine, But is he the ONLY ONE?

let's pretend Kante(one of una overrated players according to him) wasn't more instrumental than Havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
MorataFC:
That guy is an havertz's fan, not Chelsea's.
Lol, he's just proving it more with every single posts of his here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Havertz10:
If Bayern sacked him for tuchel because he wasn’t good enough, why do you guys assume that he is good enough for Chelsea

I don’t even understand how most of you think, so short-sighted.
put anything that will threaten havertz place into opposition

Havertz10

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

Miagnan is now the new excuse of France not winning the World Cup

Interesting

It is a 100% cogent excuse.

Argentina won the WC on penalties. The heroics of E. Martinez was the difference between France and Argentina after extra time.

So yes, Kurubete stinking up the joint during PKs with his short limbs was consequential for us. May those cursed limbs continue to disappear from his shoulders. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jodera:

He played a crucial role last time against Madrid, fine, But is he the ONLY ONE?

let's pretend Kante(one of una overrated players according to him) wasn't more instrumental than Havertz
na only Madrid we played against nao.
All our group games are against Madrid, the round of 16 game is against Madrid, the quarter and semi-final matches are also against Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ibime:

Alright Boss!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jodera:

Are you new to this thread? Dont you know Havertz10 again??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

Chelsea have better cb then him when he was sold

Pep also almost discarded him back to Chelsea but you all don’t want him back even for 40 million ,saying he was your reject

Aside Thiago Silva 38 ,ake is currently better than all Chelsea CB

No dey cap.

Ake is not better than Chalobah who is fourth abi fifth in our CBs pecking order.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ibime:

I think say na England him dey rep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Havertz10:
The only reason, we Chelsea fans believe that we stand a chance against Madrid is Havertz

Admit it or deny it but we both know that it’s true, guy delivers in big games

Did it against Dortmund, Since he joined Chelsea, we have consecutively qualified for the quarter final and he always plays a role

Andrew would come here and be capping, if Barcelona had Havertz, they would still be in the champions league.
Iku pa e egbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
kingBolton:
Nagelsmann high line is suicidal, his defensive set up are not that great.
His team has played 8 champions league matches this season and conceded in only 1. That's 7 clean sheets in 8 matches which included Barca twice, Inter Milan twice and Psg twice. Tell me exactly how his defensive set up is not great.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
timbros:

No dey cap.

Ake is not better than Chalobah who is fourth abi fifth in our CBs pecking order.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have nothing to say to you all again abeg

Na boots 🥾 chalobah go Dey clean for man city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
timbros:

grin grin

Imagine.

When your own paid supporters club become fed up with you, wahala don dey be that.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Trevor007:

We need to always keep Messi dogs in check.
Dey rest sometimes na. For 3 days now you don dey on this P and na like this you go continue reach next week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
MorataFC:
That guy has up to 7 alternate accounts, he will post rubbish and he will begin to give his post likes with all his alternate moniker.
grin grin need nairaland to upgrade like twitter so we can see who likes a post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Ake is not even Guardiola's top choice in defense. Diaz. Akanji Laporte Stones are all ahead of him! Dont Let your hatred for chelsea Make you become stupid!
Ake has been Manchester city best defender this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Did you know Chelsea had 7 captains aged 22 & under captaining their national teams last few days.

😤
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roland17:

It is a 100% cogent excuse.

Argentina won the WC on penalties. The heroics of E. Martinez was the difference between France and Argentina after extra time.

So yes, Kurubete stinking up the joint during PKs with his short limbs was consequential for us. May those cursed limbs continue to disappear from his shoulders. angry

What makes you think miagnan would have saved that Messi late minute shot before they went extra time ?

I have known miagnan to be a decent Gk from his Lille days when I use to steam their game to watch Vincent osimhen

Before the World Cup we didn’t hear from any of the French fans saying deschamps should be starting miagnan ahead of lloris ,now 2 masterclass against Netherlands and Ireland ,we begin hear say if him Dey post Argentina for no win the World Cup grin

Normally self that final no suppose go extra time ,let alone pk shoot outs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kimbeast:

Ake has been Manchester city best defender this season.

Everything I talk na hate and agenda against Chelsea because say ake na Chelsea former player

I even had to break it that he has been better than stones and Laporte this season but normally both players are better than him ,that one self still no agree with me grin

Even when I said aside Thiago Silva my guy still no gree with me

Thank you for telling him this at least
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
MorataFC:
na only Madrid we played against nao.
All our group games are against Madrid, the round of 16 game is against Madrid, the quarter and semi-final matches are also against Madrid.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Are you new to this thread? Dont you know Havertz.10 again??
There's a reason I answered Havertz.10 with that reply. Na you wey reply me you suppose dey answer this question wey you ask so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Did you know Chelsea had 7 captains aged 22 & under captaining their national teams last few days.

😤
Who are they? Development squad right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kimbeast:

His team has played 8 champions league matches this season and conceded in only 1. That's 7 clean sheets in 8 matches which included Barca twice, Inter Milan twice and Psg twice. Tell me exactly how his defensive set up is not great.
Maybe my wordings were not clear enough or wrong. Nagelsmann plays a very suicidal high lines that always leaves his teams open to counters. His teams transition from attack to defence is poor. Goals conceded against Villarreal last season and even the penalties conceded before the international break shows this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

Koulibally,fofana ,baba shile

Mention one that has done better at any competition this season more than nathan ake
No vex
Didn't know you limited it to just this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
pamcode:
Who are they? Development squad right?
yeah mostly

(1) (2) (3) ... (17419) (17420) (17421) (17422) (17423) (17424) (17425) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.