Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10421121 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17662) (17663) (17664) (17665) (17666) (17667) (17668) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Lmao. My second favorite dead barka fan after andrewbaba. I lost my close brother earlier last week after a long battle with terrible sickness. He was in final year supposed to be in his nysc camp so you understand the state I was. I had to come back home to run around, sourcing for funds to do the burial as we have to bring the body back home to bury as that's my places tradition. then comfort my mum and family at home. Some bastards tried to use the situation to extort us who are still trying to make ends meet not minding the situation at hand. Sometimes when I troll it's not as if I truly hate anybody's moniker or like to disturb. I just use it as an avenue to escape the daily struggles and pain of this world. This earth is a battleground full of wicked people so I'll try to make myself and others happy for as long as I live.
Just drop your trolling for me and my club I'll read them later after all you know if it is me I will deal with you. Bye.

Sending condolences to you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 12:30pm On May 06, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Nobody rate you here Andrew, stop trying too hard undecided.
You go comot for your dead thread and come where nor concern you
He's trying to hard to attain the "egbon" status of nihilist,diggs ,airmark ,deuter, Ibimz and co

little does he know dropping foolish takes once a while won't do it.

and worst of all when you counter his takes he resorts to trolling

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 12:32pm On May 06, 2023
airmark:

You called Sterling, the Messi of Chelsea, when we were linked to him. This is enough reason for any father to disown you and leave you to eternally feast on garbages on the street, before death knocks and everyone heaves a sigh of relief.

You are a nuisance online and offline you will definitely be moving like 'Portable', without glory.
Omoh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Lmao. My second favorite dead barka fan after andrewbaba. I lost my close brother earlier last week after a long battle with terrible sickness. He was in final year supposed to be in his nysc camp so you understand the state I was. I had to come back home to run around, sourcing for funds to do the burial as we have to bring the body back home to bury as that's my places tradition. then comfort my mum and family at home. Some bastards tried to use the situation to extort us who are still trying to make ends meet not minding the situation at hand. Sometimes when I troll it's not as if I truly hate anybody's moniker or like to disturb. I just use it as an avenue to escape the daily struggles and pain of this world. This earth is a battleground full of wicked people so I'll try to make myself and others happy for as long as I live.
Just drop your trolling for me and my club I'll read them later after all you know if it is me I will deal with you. Bye.

Sorry bro ,my condolence,I know how it feel loosing a loved one .

I pray everything is going to be alright soon 🙏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2023
On this day 14 years ago

Iniestaaaaaaa ,and shekpites covered their eyes in horror ,while after the game fraudgba was blaming ref after wasting so many chances to kill the game grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
Mudryk best the 007 allegations

Madueke escaped the 007 allegations

Lampard, we're watching you...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
Ibime:

John no enter forward line na

On a couple of occasions, he did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:33pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Damn. My sincerest condolences. Stay strong boss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:35pm On May 06, 2023
Mudryk, Noni and BadBoyShile all start

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:39pm On May 06, 2023
andrew444:
On this day 14 years ago

Iniestaaaaaaa ,and shekpites covered their eyes in horror ,while after the game fraudgba was blaming ref after wasting so many chances to kill the game grin
Pffft grin grin grin, Na Seun London cowboys go use pursue you comot from their thread this time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:44pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Final year? Nysc? Jesus Christ, Bro I'm honestly sorry for you, Please stay strong, I know this is very hard pill to swallow but just take a little solace in the fact he's not suffering from those pains anymore, Had an almost similar case with a loved one, no matter how much we spent or the places we took her for prayers, the case just kept getting worse and worse till she passed on, Do accept my condolences bro

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:00pm On May 06, 2023
Kimbeast:
No Chelsea player has performed this season so singling out Sterling reeks of agenda. One would think the other attackers are performing and sterling was the odd one out. Enzo who was balling at Benfica and Argentina came to Chelsea and has looked ordinary. That should tell you everything about Chelsea this season.

In all honesty Chelsea team are playing below par but that can be attributed to managerial faults and tactical set ups because they lack Identity but most of the players are showing individual technical brilliance. I mean if you watch Enzo, Harvetz, Recce, Kanye, Silva etc you will see their technical inputs even though it results in losses but watching Sterling shows he lacks the technical ability and intelligence to make impact even if the team starts performing well.. It is down the road from here for him because his declination didn't start from Chelsea. Sterling has lost much of his dribbling abilities and taking defenders on the run and that's the best he can contribute. Chelsea needs to let him go and the best place for him now is a mod table team where he can be using his fellow teammates as a training cone.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2023
Andrew444 I'm not trying to claim holy than thou, but maybe just maybe you went a little far throwing shades at someone's parents. You are one of those I enjoy interacting with here

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I'm deeply sorry for your loss dear friend. May the Almighty grant him eternal rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Final year? Nysc? Jesus Christ, Bro I'm honestly sorry for you, Please stay strong, I know this is very hard pill to swallow but just take a little solace in the fact he's not suffering from those pains anymore, Had an almost similar case with a loved one, no matter how much we spent or the places we took her for prayers, the case just kept getting worse and worse till she passed on, Do accept my condolences bro
May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
Chaos causer causing chaos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
Gallagher caused chaos in that 18yd box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Sorry bro, may you be comforted

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2023
Sportsweb:
What's your club?

Benefica
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:15pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Condolences.. God comforts you and gives you the fortitude to bear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:16pm On May 06, 2023
Must be the first time Chelsea have taken the lead in PL game within the last 3 months 😩
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2023
PDPGuy:
Must be the first time Chelsea have taken the lead in PL game within the last 3 months 😩
Against brighton last month

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2023
We no fit even shout goal chaii

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 3:19pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

So sorry for your loss bruh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Be strong baba!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2023
andrew444:

You people didn’t make bad decision

Mane wasn’t actually a bad signing ,but life happens

Didn't call mane a bad player, point is the old bayern wouldn't have signed him especially with that salary or wages he's being paid currently.

You should know how stingy bayern used to be in signing players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On May 06, 2023
What a goal ! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2023
Short hands strikes again!

I really pity Kepa mehn

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2023
postdigger:

Didn't call mane a bad player, point is the old bayern wouldn't have signed him especially with that salary or wages he's being paid currently.

You should know how stingy bayern used to be in signing players.

Lol

You are right sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atiku07(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2023
Leyqute:
Short hands strikes again!

I really pity Kepa mehn

People won't understand d kepa is the major reason why we are where we are today he is very bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:
What a goal ! shocked
See as them school those clowns with 1 touch football for there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:26pm On May 06, 2023
atiku07:

People won't understand d kepa is the major reason why we are where we are today he is very bad

But wetin u want make Kepa do for this goal wey I watch so ?

Even Neuer no fit catch this ball wey score so

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17662) (17663) (17664) (17665) (17666) (17667) (17668) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.