Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10377383 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17722) (17723) (17724) (17725) (17726) (17727) (17728) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:18pm On May 20, 2023
andrew444:
Bayern loosing 2-1 grin

If they loose this league ,lewandowski agenda loading for Barca fans while tuchel agenda for some Chelsea fans

I will be there no matter what 😂😂
1:3 now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2023
andrew444:

Won’t be surprised if that Dortmund decide to drop points tomorrow

I am praying so hard for Dortmund
How do you bottle 3 titles in 2 months grin
Dortmund is a very foolish team. The last time they had the chance to go top, they drew the game. Won't be surprised if they repeat same this time around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2023
Na this match go pain Arsenal pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2023
MorataFC:
1:3 now

It’s finished

Tuchel won’t make it to next season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:20pm On May 20, 2023
andrew444:
Bayern loosing 2-1 grin

If they loose this league ,lewandowski agenda loading for Barca fans while tuchel agenda for some Chelsea fans

I will be there no matter what 😂😂
You are here shining teeth looking for lewadowski agenda when trouble is brewing for your nonsense club. You know what Bayern finishing second means. I will be there no matter what for a Dead barka, Bayern, newcastle, lens group of death. The ulokpa threepeat must come to pass.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
andrew444:

Won’t be surprised if that Dortmund decide to drop points tomorrow

I am praying so hard for Dortmund

Those morons intentionally wants to play us. Na trick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
With 2 mins to go, Arsenal should get an equaliser by hook or crook, I don't want to hear that man city down tool for us tomorrow ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Raumdeuter. A40. So this is how both of us will become trophy less this season? No wonder kimmich wants to run away.
Your yeye former coach has carried his Taliban ball come jam us

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:23pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You are here shining teeth looking for lewadowski agenda when trouble is brewing for your nonsense club. You know what Bayern finishing second means. I will be there no matter what for a Dead barka, Bayern, newcastle, lens group of death. The ulokpa threepeat must come to pass.

Leave opinions for those that'll play UCL next season and focus on your team that might go blazing for another round of relegation threat again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:24pm On May 20, 2023
MorataFC:
With 2 mins to go, Arsenal should get an equaliser by hook or crook, I don't want to hear that man city down tool for us tomorrow ooo

Una must do "guard of honor."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2023
MorataFC:
Mr man be preparing for the guard of honor you are going to give Manchester city tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:25pm On May 20, 2023
A40:
Your yeye former coach has carried his Taliban ball come jam us
From treble in danger to no treble. Sorry for you people's loss sir.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:26pm On May 20, 2023
Trevor012:

Mr man be preparing for the guard of honor you are going to give Manchester city tomorrow.
We are not doing any guard of honour for anybody. Idan no dey do guard of honour them dey do guard of honour for idan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Keep your mouth shut

Bayern and Barca go share same group for 3 seasons in a roll because dem go fall for pot 2 while we are in pot 1 ,uefa will surely make this not happen ,and if it happens na tuchel Bayern go beat Barca ? Dey play

Your club won’t smell ucl for 3 years ,it will hit like crack grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Those morons intentionally wants to play us. Na trick

Na everytime dem go win us ? We might not even share same group because it’s already boring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We are not doing any guard of honour for anybody. Idan no dey do guard of honour them dey do guard of honour for idan.
Keep your tears for sterling tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:29pm On May 20, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Leave opinions for those that'll play UCL next season and focus on your team that might go blazing for another round of relegation threat again.
Common keep quiet. We all know you are just going to make up the numbers in champions league. Can you stake your prick that you will see champions league quarterfinals talkless of winning it? You think champions league is laligo with those weak teams.
We are winning premier league next season. Apari will be chased out of England by force.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Idan wey Dey 12th for table na fake Idan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2023
Make Bayern dressing room scatter make kimmich join Barca abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2023
Chelsea doing guard of honour for their master’s man city cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:33pm On May 20, 2023
Congrats to Man City (again)

Turbid relegation waters getting clearer...two of Leeds, Everton and Leicester will be going.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2023
Congratulations to Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:34pm On May 20, 2023
Man City!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2023
5th premier league title in 6 seasons

Farmerdiola grin

Farm that league till you are tired ,Nobody get your power for there

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:35pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You must do that guard of honour before kickoff tomorrow, I Dan Be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2023
Chelsea go do guard of honor for City. donstan18 come out o. Come and swear for those people. You told them but they didn't listen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:36pm On May 20, 2023
andrew444:
5th premier league title in 6 seasons

Farmerdiola grin
Abeg how many English titles Chelsea get? I wan use am check and balance with pep's 6 titles

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:36pm On May 20, 2023
popizaino:

If Pep Guardiola signs me today,this people will turn around and say i have always been world class. It has always been like that and not surprising ever since they berated most of Barcelona players in 2008,saying stuffs like, Valdez na otu,iniesta and xavi no fit lace paul Scholes boot,pique can't make our second team,messi is too short and can't score like Ronaldo. only to turn around and say pep met world-class players.
You are in the spirit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:36pm On May 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Common keep quiet. We all know you are just going to make up the numbers in champions league. Can you stake your prick that you will see champions league quarterfinals talkless of winning it? You think champions league is laligo with those weak teams.
We are winning premier league next season. Apari will be chased out of England by force.
You are rambling.

I won't be surprised if City wins the EPL next season again..

It's now their birthright.. They can do and undo with it!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:37pm On May 20, 2023
andrew444:

Ake wey chalobah better pass don be classy player grin

The only premier league coach that rated Ruben diaz from day one was mourinho ,but Manchester United was interested in Maguire instead and Majority of the fans tought was Maguire was better
Same Aké oh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Score with a man down and still lost

Did Mourinho not inherit the high flying Chelsea side too
Dey talk truth small nah. Jupp's Bayern that were blowing teams away? Ribery even won UEFA player of the year before that match. Prime Robben, Muller, Gomez etc were in that team. Who were Chelsea attacker? Shurrle, flop Torres, Young Eden and average Oscar. Heck, midfield was the rash ramirez and old Lampard. Fear God nah. Chelsea barely beat Benfica for that europa self.
Bayern were serious favourites for that tie, yet Chelsea were taking the lead each time, even with a man down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Abeg how many English titles Chelsea get? I wan use am check and balance with pep's 6 titles

E be like na 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (17722) (17723) (17724) (17725) (17726) (17727) (17728) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A40(m), DammyOlu123(m), bolu96(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.