Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10427439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17775) (17776) (17777) (17778) (17779) (17780) (17781) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Joe Shields is pushing the higher ups to start talks for Romeo Lavia. It’s now his most likely destination but Liverpool are in the fight. (@sachatavolieri) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Joe Shields is pushing the higher ups to start talks for Romeo Lavia. It’s now his most likely destination but Liverpool are in the fight. (@sachatavolieri) #CFC

This guy should be cheaper (Southampton relegated), 15 million to 30 million will be good deal, he won't cost more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
amodu:

At least we will rest from the weekly combo of Mount & Havertz fans, whereas nothing of note.

Took this out of my mouth. Good positives.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amoto94:
La Repubblica claim Chelsea ‘have made a €60m offer’ to AC Milan for Mike Maignan.

- via
@Sport_Witness

Chelsea verbally offered 60 million for Maignan in discussions for Loftus Cheek but AC Milan said NO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wait o. Is this our home jersey for next season?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
That Ziyech thing still dey pain PSG. As if beating us to Ugarte wasn't enough, they wrote a letter to Sporting concerning reports that we were planning to buy stakes in their club, but they didn't send the letter cos we eventually pulled out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Griffon:

Na him o

Love the gold, not a fan of the white under the armpit but let's see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
BlueMann:

Na him o

Not bad. But na that white under the armpit spoil am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Griffon:

I think this particular picture makes it look worse than it really is lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
A001:

Not bad. But na that white under the armpit spoil am.

My thoughts too, though something tells me I'll like it a lot eventually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Griffon:

Tufiakwa!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
BlueMann:

I think this particular picture makes it look worse than it really is lol

grin grin I never even see the one you posted. Yours looks better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
marti198:
. Rice will not come to Chelsea because of mount. Rice would have been the perfect option.

Why because of Mount?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Barcelona molest Una last season.

Na psg turn this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ibunkun1:

grin grin I never even see the one you posted. Yours looks better

Exactly

But none comes close to the disaster class they dropped for the 21/22 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
BlueMann:

Na him o

it's very ok.. there much you can add to deep blue colour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
forgiveness:

Why because of Mount?
. Mount and rice are best friends so his departure will influence Declan rice decision too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
BlueAngel444:
if Rice won't join Chelsea, instead of spending £80m on Caicedo then buy Palhinha £45m and Lavia £35m... Both won't cost more than £80m, £90m
. I would have loved palhinha too but his ball playing is average at best and Fulham will not sell cheap. He is also 27.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
marti198:
. Mount and rice are best friends so his departure will influence Declan rice decision too.

okay. thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
I love the way we are moving this window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Who be Ugarte for where Lord Bakayoko dey?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you want us to give back up DM 200k per week as per wetin grin,Biko go sign caicedo place on a 100k per salary for 8 years without stress cool
U sure say other clubs no go turn to GEE boys like PSG on this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
odizeey:
Barcelona molest Una last season.

Na psg turn this season.

To be honest, PSG no get pull like that sha, it's just the money now. I think Chelsea are just being careful because if they over spend unnecessarily this time round, they may be very well be banned via FFP.

Just my thinking though because a footballer who's yet to achieve anything serious should not be considering PSG at all. Imagine a player like Kane going to PSG. Terribly run club!

For me, Ugarte is not showing enough ambition and he's ofcourse going for the money but I don't blame him.

The bag 💰 must be secured!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
marti198:
. I would have loved palhinha too but his ball playing is average at best and Fulham will not sell cheap. He is also 27.
for a player in his late twenties, which isn't Chelsea's usually target, 40 to 50m should be enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
After playing with the U17 team and then at the U20 World Cup, Chelsea signing Kendry Páez has just been called up for the senior squad of Ecuador national team. 🔵✨🇪🇨 #CFC

Reminder: born May 4, 2007.

Chelsea have confirmed Páez deal today as wonderkid will join in July 2025. https:///gy036oQUmY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
oliverano:

To be honest, PSG no get pull like that sha, it's just the money now. I think Chelsea are just being careful because if they over spend unnecessarily this time round, they may be very well be banned via FFP.

Just my thinking though because a footballer who's yet to achieve anything serious should not be considering PSG at all. Imagine a player like Kane going to PSG. Terribly run club!

For me, Ugarte is not showing enough ambition and he's ofcourse going for the money but I don't blame him.

Going to PSG is like going to Bayern without the confidence of getting a UCL medal.

Is it not better to go to PSG than Chelsea?😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
odizeey:

Going to PSG is like going to Bayern with the confidence of getting a UCL medal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, Bayern we know...

but PSG with the confidence of getting a UCL medal? I really don't think so unless you mean medal of participation.

PSG won't win the UCL soon and will continue to be also rans there until a significant change.

For this season, going to PSG is better because he can play UCL and ofcourse the bag 💰.

But in the future, I think joining Chelsea and playing in the premier league is a better prospect. Just my opinion sha; Ugarte knows best!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
BlueMann:

Na him o

This is a big time recreation of the 1997/98 home jersey. It’s just in my head as I type.

We should be looking at some innovative ideas for our wears other than sparking up memories of Ed De Goey, Dan Petrescu, Celestine Babayaro, Ruud Gullit, Frank LeBoeuf, Steve Clarke, Gustavo Poyet, Gianluca Vialli, Mark Hughes, Dennis Wise, Di Matteo, Zola et al cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
oliverano:

Ugarte going for the money

Now tell me how many player that didn’t join Chelsea for the money grin

Psg are busy bullying another small club like them

A footballer who haven’t achieve anything should near psg but he is sure of winning a league title there ?

A player like Kane have no right to reject a team like psg currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
odizeey:

Going to PSG is like going to Bayern with the confidence of getting a UCL medal.

Psg wey go guarantee player trophy every season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
oliverano:

abeg go siddon one place if you have nothing sensible to say. What have the players Chelsea signed last season achieved so far? Your mudryk is a shadow of himself after hijacking him from arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, Bayern we know...

but PSG with the confidence of getting a UCL medal? I really don't think so unless you mean medal of participation.

PSG won't win the UCL soon and will continue to be also rans there until a significant change.

For this season, going to PSG is better because he can play UCL and ofcourse the bag 💰.

But in the future, I think joining Chelsea and playing in the premier league is a better prospect. Just my opinion sha; Ugarte knows best!

I mean without the confidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17775) (17776) (17777) (17778) (17779) (17780) (17781) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), Bluelines69, CentiLion(m), airmark(m), raumdeuter, AdisaOwala, oliverano, adexeli(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.