Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10428055 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17778) (17779) (17780) (17781) (17782) (17783) (17784) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
airmark:
Kante gone.

Goodluck to him. Our Greatest player of the last decade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Messi is going to Inter Miami😲
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
PDPGuy:

Time to learn English and expand into American and Anglophone market

I hope Beckham won't return to England broke after paying Messi sha. Surely the Saudis would have piecesed him with money

Ronaldo can now rest and accept the road to retirement than always wanting to come back to Europe to prove something against Messi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Here we go grin
Wetin remain na UCL to merge with Saudi league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

I hope Beckham won't return to England broke after paying Messi sha. Surely the Saudis would have piecesed him with money

Ronaldo can now rest and accept the road to retirement than always wanting to come back to Europe to prove something against Messi

Ronaldo will now compete for the “Best GOAT playing in a retirement league” trophy 🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
PDPGuy:
Here we go grin

These guys want wreck football like golf abi

If only Asamoah Gyan was still active. Any league you find that nigga then, just know they are paying the most

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
PDPGuy:

Why Inter of all the clubs in the MLS, those guys look like relegation fodder, at least based on the tables I'm seeing.

If na money matter, the Saudi's were offering more.

Me I don't understand but thank God he completed football. If e too bad, na to dey spam WC pics grin

Modified: Just remembered the next Copa America and WC will be played in the US. Maybe that has something to do with it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

Naaa..Beckham and the other investors (Mas brothers, i think) will not be involved in his wages for the most part.

This is going to be bankrolled by Adidas, Apple and the MLS offering Messi a significant % of franchise ownership in any MLS team.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Why Inter of all the clubs in the MLS, those guys look like relegation fodder, at least based on the tables I'm seeing.

If na money matter, the Saudi's were offering more.

Me I don't understand but thank God he completed football. If e too bad, na to dey spam WC pics grin

Modified: Just remembered the next Copa America and WC will be played in the US. Maybe that has something to do with it.

No relegation battle in MLS though if that's what you mean.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
oliverano:

No relegation battle in MLS though if that's what you mean.

Oh...okay then

But I meant that they're one of the worst teams based on standings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
A bit surprised MLS is as high as 10th

Modified: New that old pic was false, this is the correct one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Oh...okay then

But I meant that they're one of the worst teams based on standings.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They were previously managed by Phile Neville who, as a coach is simply not good enough even for Emyimba. He's been sacked so their position could improve.

Yep, one of the worse teams right now but Messi and a competent coach will lift them up.

Not really related to your question but there's a rumour that Messi is coming to Barca on loan during MLS close season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They were previously managed by Phile Neville who, as a coach is simply not good enough even for Emyimba. He's been sacked so their position could improve.

Yep, one of the worse teams right now but Messi and a competent coach will lift them up.

Not really related to your question but there's a rumour that Messi is coming to Barca on loan during MLS close season!

Seems coaching is not for the Neville brothers grin

As for the bolded, I have seen those rumours too! Let's observe sha, but it'll be really upsetting for Barca fans if their club sold them a false dream.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

Beckham is a good business man nah ,I am sure he knows what he is doing

But I still don’t get how those people convince Messi over those Saudi guys grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
BlueMann:
A bit surprised MLS is as high as 10th

Modified: New that old pic was false, this is the correct one

Mls better than Scottish premiership

How come 🙄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

These guys want wreck football like golf abi

If only Asamoah Gyan was still active. Any league you find that nigga then, just know they are paying the most
Abi oh
That guy was a real hustler 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Our rumour mill been real dey since we lost out on Ugarte

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Me I don't understand this Bendel insurance again. Just dey draw upandan.

Lost out on first place in their group because of so many draws, despite going unbeaten (8 wins and 10 DRAWS in 18 games)

Super six now, three games, three draws.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
zeusis:

Cole world hello nigga
I gotta a new rule if you never Post about a rapper when he was alive ..you can't post about after he got hit😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
airmark:
Kante gone.
congrats to his wife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
PDPGuy:
Here we go grin
they've got Ronaldo,Kante and benzema now 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fans can be so pathetic at times. See as Dem burst that Fiorentina guy head.

Tufiakwa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by poshemmanuel(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Messi gone to mls
Ronaldo gone to Saudi
Benzema gone to Saudi

End of an era .... New boys on the block of football

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm happy for moyes cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
E remain 1 final for Italy to loose grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Moyes has never lost a European final

Moyes has matched Mourinho achievements in Confederations cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Double heartbreak for Italy

Might be triple by the weekend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Emerson has won the European treble, becoming the first player to do so:
UCL
UEL
UECL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
drisham:
I gotta a new rule if you never Post about a rapper when he was alive ..you can't post about after he got hit😎
I pray all of my dawgs stay so paid and the only thing that kill 'em is old age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2023

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Italian teams have lost two finals already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17778) (17779) (17780) (17781) (17782) (17783) (17784) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.