Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422094 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Only fools would want Conte out.
where dem dey sign afivadit for conteout brigade?,conte can stay sha buy
*no more buying waste like bakayoko
* all this predictable formation must stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
atheist5:
see wentin you dey bakayoko was a good buy?,I stopped reading.
was? yes na, abi you no watch am last season. That 22year old guy balled in Monaco o, shebi him enter champions league eleven
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
cstr1001:

Are you kidding me?

City overplayed us in that game. Controlled the midfield, and gave us little time on the ball.

Morata and Hazard helped as best they can by trying to hold the ball and match flair with flair with very little success, but once Morata left, chelsea became utterly toothless and more coward-like even without a man down.
City lost chance after chance after chance from sane, Jesus, Debruyne. We were lucky not to concede before we did.

Btw, Why do you think Chelsea is called counter-attacking team? Is it because we like it? No.
It is because we don't have the team to dominate any world class team or the manager to build it for a long time now.
Spot on...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:
was? yes na, abi you no watch am last season. That 22year old guy balled in Monaco o, shebi him enter champions league eleven
balled at Monaco?,he actually cost Monaco in the semifinal,with his moronic ball control,i hate that guy before Chelsea even buy am,so nor spread rubbish lie, my guy was a liability on that team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
When i watched the goal against man city below, i wanted to curse conte, but i remembered what emenalo said about morata not being his first choice to replace costa. Conte miscalculated on costa.

No more predatory instinct upfront.

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/Ih8yfl.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:
bro gone are the days of Alex Ferguson and soon Wenger, when manager do all the signing.

Bakayoko was a good buy by both Chelsea and Conte it's not like your other players are doing better. Is he supposed to carry your team or the team carry him

Morata and hazard no be eleven players they play, abeg shebi Alonso get more goals pass hazard so Alonso no they do anything abi.

Wetin do fabrepass, him no fit pass ball again, wetin con do Pedro today him go score tomorrow him go balloon ball commot.

Chelsea is having a bad season it happens, conte said it would happen so why all the noise kwan

cc. raumdeuter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
atheist5:
balled at Monaco?,he actually cost Monaco in the semifinal,with his moronic ball control,i hate that guy before Chelsea even buy am,so nor spread rubbish lie, my guy was a liability on that team

you are observant. Yoko was the atrocious in that semi finals. anybody with good eye would have noticed it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:

you are observant. Yoko was the atrocious in that semi finals. anybody with good eye would have noticed it.
its just strange that people even think bakayoko was a good player for Monaco,YouTube highlights just fools many people, i watched Monaco from R16 against city and that idiot could barely trap a ball,lemar,mbappe falcao,Mendy and fabihno carry that team

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:

cc. raumdeuter.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:
When i watched the goal against man city below, i wanted to curse conte, but i remembered what emenalo said about morata not being his first choice to replace costa. Conte miscalculated on costa.

I still insist that conte f*cked up with the Costa situation last season and Chelsea will regret it for years to come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
“From the start of the season you are repeating always the same question and at one point I have to tell you, okay, if you want to sack me it’s okay, but as I said before — and I’m always saying the same things — for this club, for the manager of this club it’s normal to have this type of situation.

“Even if you won the league last season and reach the final of the FA Cup, this is the history of this club for the manager. I repeat, I have a lot of experience to deal with this type of situation. But there is something strange when after the first game we lost against Burnley and the press pushed quickly to sack me for another coach. I think in other clubs this does not happen.

“As I said you must have a lot of experience and you must trust in your work and in what we are doing here in these last two seasons. In football anything can happen and we must be ready, but we must never give up.”

-Antonio Conte;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
“I’m happy. I’m enjoying my period here. It was not simple for me. It was my first experience in another country. For sure I am enjoying the experience, staying in England, living this atmosphere and working with my players.

“I have another year of contract and in this case the club has to decide to send me away. We have started big work here together with the players and the club, and for sure when you start work, you need time to improve your work and to create a solid basis.”

-Antonio Conte;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
My start [to my Chelsea career] wasn’t bad here. But I’m very pleased with my current form. My aim is always to help the team. I’m happy that I’m improving and scoring goals for the club as well. I’m still young so there is a lot of space for improvement. But I’m working hard every day.”

”I’m here to win trophies, it doesn’t matter what it is. I want to go to Wembley and play the [League Cup] Final there, it doesn’t matter against who. But we have to go step by step and do our thing.”

”The last time I was at Wembley I was playing for Germany against England. It’s a fantastic stadium and it would be special to play there again.”

”There is a lot to be excited about at Chelsea for the rest of the season. We are also still in the Champions League and FA Cup. There are lots of targets. We just have to focus on ourselves, be confident and work hard.”

-Antonio Rüdiger;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
atheist5:
I still insist that conte f*cked up with the Costa situation last season and Chelsea will regret it for years to come

cheesy Chelsea won't regret anything for years o. Do you think if we have kane, we would be regretting anything. At worst, conte will switch formation that will hide the flaws of our top man. Like diggz suggested, going back to 3-4-3, wont be bad.

The major difference between chelsea of last year and what we have now, is the contrast in ruthlessness in front of goal. Against man city last season, we only had 4 shots at goal, 3 resulted in goals. In fact city had 61% ball possession, ours, 39%. They had more attempts on goal, yet we demolished them 1-3 and i am not sure you wanted conte out after that win at ettihad.

Our top striker should be fired up, bully defenders and bury most of the chances. Look at this goal below:

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/n1EjNQ.gif[/img]

Even your opponents will be cautious, when you have a dangerous striker that can make things happen out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

wetin him miscalculate? make e for beg costa stay to benefit who na.

if your a manager you will beg a player. costa's madness no reach teves own, even chelsea see say that guy no wan stay anymore. conte only told him he can go.

chelsea would have been paying someone whose heart is not in the team about 200k per week.

do you recall all the counter attacks and chances lost because of costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

cheesy Chelsea won't regret anything for years o. Do you think if we have kane, we would be regretting anything. At worst, conte will switch formation that will hide the flaws of our top man. Like diggz suggested, going back to 3-4-3, wont be bad.

The major difference between chelsea of last year and what we have now, is the contrast in ruthlessness in front of goal. Against man city last season, we only had 4 shots at goal, 3 resulted in goals. In fact city had 61% ball possession, ours, 39%. They had more attempts on goal, yet we demolished them 1-3 and i am not sure you wanted conte out after that win at ettihad.

Our top striker should be fired up, bully defenders and bury most of the chances. Look at this goal below:

Even your opponents will be cautious, when you have a dangerous striker that can make things happen out of nothing.
3-4-3 is still flawed, we get dominated at the middle of the pitch, 4-3-3 is my ideal formation for this squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
atheist5:
shebi alex fergi follow for panel way pick that champions league eleven.

a liability that was the most consistent midfielder in that team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:

if your a manager you will beg a player. costa's madness no reach teves own, even chelsea see say that guy no wan stay anymore. conte only told him he can go.

chelsea would have been paying someone whose heart is not in the team about 200k per week.

You always jump into posts, most times with wrong interpretations. Who said conte should have begged costa now? Thats how you guys would start a topic that shouldn't exist and some dolts would start typing rubbish and unneccessary arguments start.

Conte believed lukaku (his first choice) was a done deal, hence he called costa's bluff. Emenalo even met lukaku after our match against everton. Unluckily, Lukaku went to man utd, and conte had to settle for morata. It's as simple as that, i was among those who shut dayo up, when he asked chelsea to beg costa. So i dont know where you got that 'begging' line from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Obere4u:

Look at Klopp that wants attack first, where's he's team? Even the Sarri where's Nnapoli in Serie A table?

Napoli is currently first in the Serie A table
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
CHE-LEI

Line up

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
All I want is drop of points or preferably, a party grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
This Donkeyoko starts again. Hopefully we won't be here to complain about his performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
chrisley024:
All I want is drop of points or preferably, a party grin
no wahala,since conte insists on donkeyoko something bad must happen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
See Costa using agidi & ishan to bury chances. But if na Lukaku now, dem go dey talk say he no get technique. As if finesse, technique and 1st touch is all a striker needs..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:

cc. rumdeuter.

Alonso a defender, Hazard an attacker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

You always jump into posts, most times with wrong interpretations. Who said conte should have begged costa now? Thats how you guys would start a topic that shouldn't exist and some dolts would start typing rubbish and unneccessary arguments start.

So i dont know where you got that 'begging' line from.
which kind pikin yarns be this wan.
i ask you simple question, wetin conte miscalculate?

which one be jump into your post, you well so. you go just they go type that nonsense when you no like wetin person talk.

who be you guys, person no fit follow you talk again. wetin dey do you, simply reply no gree you do.

simple i don't mean conte should beg costa, hard you type. who you dey preach give, you think everybody get time to argue with you or come here come fight.

na wa you bros, you fvck up sha, you fvck up big time. me i always jump into posts abi because u dey my head see wetin i grab for ur post.
i know say dayo no fit fvck up like this, no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

[b]Conte believed lukaku (his first choice) was a done deal, hence he called costa's bluff./b] Emenalo even met lukaku after our match against everton. Unluckily, Lukaku went to man utd, and conte had to settle for morata. It's as simple as that, i was among those who shut dayo up, when he asked chelsea to beg costa. So i dont know where you got that 'begging' line from.
can you provide source of conte saying lukaku was his first choice striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Obere4u:

that Conte list is defence first forgot that he wants balance from defence to attack.
You call it balance but in reality it is bus-parking
Look at Klopp that wants attack first, where's he's team?
Klopp's gen gen pressing needs players that can press high up the pitch where the CBs would have little to do with the ball except to recycle possession.

Last season, his zonal marking caused the team to concede more goals from set pieces but it seems to have reduced this season.

You don't need to have the best of CBs to play high pressing,their work is to recycle possession when the opponents are made to lose the ball in non danger area high up the field.The individual mistakes from Lovren,Matip and bad goalkeeping makes him look like he doesn't know how to make his team defend.

His style needs ball playing CBs but unfortunately you have few out there.FSG is not ready to spend money but balanced the books.VVD was obviously bought from Philippe's money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:
which kind pikin yarns be this wan.
[s]i ask you simple question, wetin conte miscalculate?

which one be jump into your post, you well so. you go just they go type that nonsense when you no like wetin person talk.

who be you guys, person no fit follow you talk again. wetin dey do you, simply reply no gree you do.

simple i don't mean conte should beg costa, hard you type. who you dey preach give, you think everybody get time to argue with you or come here come fight.

na wa you bros, you fvck up sha, you fvck up big time. me i always jump into posts abi because u dey my head see wetin i grab for ur post.
i know say dayo no fit fvck up like this, no wahala.[/s]

So the emboldened lines are still questions? If you cant understand my posts, dont quote me.

MoR2:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

you are always biased and one sided. Chelsea now play with 9 defenders and one striker. When your top striker has a hand in 14 goals, your top assist and 2nd top scorers are all defenders. While the other attackers you have are all mopping about the pitch. It's morata that is the fault of the teams problem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordfalcao:
can you provide source of conte saying lukaku was his first choice striker?

I have told you to update yourself with chelsea-related stories, so you will save us questions like this and senseless arguments. Emenalo confirmed it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
I thought MoR2 was a Madrid fan undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, chrisley024(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.