Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10382636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7082) (7083) (7084) (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) ... (19067) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Lmao.

I never said the league is irrelevant.

It was Dayo that said Pep can’t be concerned about the league because it’s local trophy and Pep has left the local trophy for Raineri, Conte and the likes.

You will notice I’m directing it to Dayo himself and not to you or anyhow else.

OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

What argument are you people making? Stick to one. If the league was irrelevant why did you troll him in 2016 when he did not win? LOL.

If the league is irrelevant, why are you hoping Liverpool wins it and not City?

If the UCL is the ultimate, then wait for him to leave City before you raise your banners. He is still contracted to City abi?

They have no point. They invited him to come to the EPL so that they can show him

he came to the EPL and in 2 seasons broke the point record on course for another 90point season

Now the same coach that they challenged to come prove himself in EPL is now trolled for failing to win the UCL

Tell them to explain how failure in UCL relates to proving himself in EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Mancini has won the league before ni. Even the Pellegrini that was sacked for him won the league in his first attempt even Conte won the league in his first attempt. What’s the domination I’m hearing sef grin

So winning the league once in 2 years now is dominating fashion? grin

All these hype on top league abi?

Tally up all the Records He broke last season and with a straight face on tell me the league wasn't won in a fashion never seen before and quite frankly might never be seen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Domination is breaking points record
Breaking goals record
Fastest ever league win
Highest goals difference

In a single season.

City dominated last season and everyone knows that.

So you want to tell me one season = dominated the EPL?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Some of them know all these things but want to form by-force trolling.

No wahala nah. Nah this NL we go dey when He puts all the myths to bed. Hopefully they'll channel all that same energy on display now to praising Him when that time comes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2019
airmark:

The same Conte that won epl in his first season with players like Alonso and Moses, sodomising Fraudiola home and away on the road.

Years later pep Guardiola is still waxing strong in the game with conte no where to be found .

Unless you guy are just trolling You need to start telling yourself the truth that pep is not a fraud and he is an excellent coach as well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2019
popizaino:
Me I need fraud pep Guardiola to come and coach my team Chelsea sha.

As I was saying, City did not lose because of away goals. Sometimes, you just need an ounce of luck which they did not have. VAR should not be deciding a game with 1min to go. It is too heart-breaking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

I don't want to reiterate things I have already said before. Tottenham qualified and City did not. You can troll about the tie but all these talk about Conte etc make no sense and I don't want to be the one to show you how and why.
Bros you type as if your hands are shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

Tally up all the Records He broke last season and with a straight face on tell me the league wasn't won in a fashion never seen before and quite frankly might never be seen?

In 3 seasons Pep has spent in the league he has a total of 261 points in EPL with 5 games to go

Let them show the number of coaches who had that much in 3 seasons

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2019
popizaino:

Years later pep Guardiola is still waxing strong in the game with conte no where to be found .

Unless you guy are just trolling You need to start telling yourself the truth that pep is not a fraud and he is an excellent coach as well.

They are trolling bro. Nobody can watch this City today and say Pep is a fraud. He outcoached the life out of Poch and he has beaten Poch 4 times to Poch's 2 in the EPL alone.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

Na wahala nah. Nah this NL we go dey when He puts all the myths to bed. Hopefully they'll channel all that same energy on display now to praising Him when that time comes.

But we can call you out if he leaves EPL without a UCL, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Emaprince:
Bros you type as if your hands are shaking.

Nah. I am pissed. Sad AF but not shaking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

In a single season.

City dominated last season and everyone knows that.

So you want to tell me one season = dominated the EPL?

He broke the record, until another person breaks those records that domination
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Nah. I am pissed. Sad AF but not shaking.
Its OK.

You need a good sleep/rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

They have no point. They invited him to come to the EPL so that they can show him

he came to the EPL and in 2 seasons broke the point record on course for another 90point season

Now the same coach that they challenged to come prove himself in EPL is now trolled for failing to win the UCL

Tell them to explain how failure in UCL relates to proving himself in EPL

He will get lucky soon. Luck is the only thing missing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

He broke the record, until another person breaks those records that domination

Do you even know how many records we have in the EPL? Or you want me to start bring records out for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

In 3 seasons Pep has spent in the league he has a total of 261 points in EPL with 5 games to go

Let them show the number of coaches who had that much in 3 seasons

Dude is basically averaging 90+ points a season. If that 's not dominance I wonder what is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Pep : A coward Genius

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

But we can call you out if he leaves EPL without a UCL, right?
Feel free when that time comes. I'm confident He'd win one before He leaves. He was a VAR decision/Aggy missed penalty away from the Semis. He need the rub of the green to go His way today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

Dude is basically averaging 90+ points a season. If that 's not dominance I wonder what is.

He got 78 point in his first season though.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sarris empty trophy cabinet speaks for itself already
now that, that is out of the way.

lets talk about the man of the hour. the great Fraudiola.

after 3 seasons, and spending 2 years zimbabwean budget,
all he could show for it is one lousy epl trophy (according to you), and some useless carabao cup
same team played in the semi final a year before he took over

so tell us what you think fraudiola needs to win ucl again?

A, Messi
B, another 1billion euros
C, prayer,
D, All of the above?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Do you even know how many records we have in the EPL? Or you want me to start bring records out for you?

What are the records?

EPL is won my number of points gained a season

Pep holds the record of number of points a season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

He got 78 point in his first season though.

Just saying.

Averaging is the key word

With 5 games to go, he is at 261points over 3 seasons

if he doesnt win any point till the end of the season his average will be 87points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
now that, that is out of the way.

lets talk about the man of the hour. the great Fraudiola.

after 3 seasons, and spending 2 years zimbabwean budget,
all he could show for it is one lousy epl trophy (according to you), and some useless carabao cup
same team played in the semi final a year before he took over

so tell us what you think fraudiola needs to win ucl again?

A, Messi
B, another 1billion euros
C, prayer,
D, All of the above?

What he needs is Chelsea to mtch his point record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

He was brought to win the Champions league alone. Sheikh personally told you.
You just reiterated it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

They are trolling bro. Nobody can watch this City today and say Pep is a fraud. He outcoached the life out of Poch and he has beaten Poch 4 times to Poch's 2 in the EPL alone.

They better be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:35am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

What he needs is Chelsea to mtch his point record
hahahahahahaha is this how low the great fraudiola has descended?

atleast now you are just seeing what we saw 5 years ago. cheesy
you will catch up eventually wink

no messi, no fraudiola. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2019
WENGER:

Won the league without losing a game all through the season
Longest unbeaten run (49 games)
Go a whole season without losing at home on 3 different occasion
Go a whole season without losing away from home on 2 different occasion
Most consecutive away games undefeated (27)

Mou:

Won the league in his first attempt setting a new record
Won the league back to back in his first attempt
Fewest goal conceded in a single season
Go a whole season back to back without losing at home
Most home point in a single season
Go a whole season without losing at home 4 times

SAF:

Won the league 3 times in a row on 2 occasion
Biggest home win
Biggest away win
Won the treble
Most home point in a single season
Go a whole season without losing at home on 3 different occasion.

But but It’s Pep that has won 1 league title and 2 carabao cup in 3 season is the one dominating the league like never seen before.

Nonsense.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2019
chrisley024:
@Unlimited22, hope you dey observe De Bryune cool
Salah is understandable, but I'll never forgive JM for selling this guy. I even went back to see highlights of that game he played against Hull before leaving and he was class.

This is one of the worst losses in Chelsea's history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2019
popizaino:

Not all slay queens, have patient sugar daddies.

Laurent Blanc was tolerated for few years in Psg. Conte should look for a Sheikh as sugar daddy, so as to wax strong too.

Fraudiola got dispatched ( in eruditor's voice) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Been kicking against VAR, but I think it should be given another trial.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

£100 says He'll have atleast 4 CL titles before He retires for good.

Are we not still counting or Is His managerial career over and done with it?

As I said already Enjoy your Night of Glory. Nah this same NL we go dey when Pep finally puts the myth "He can't win without Messi" to bed.

He was brought in to Win both the League and CL.

When last did he win the ucl that you decided to be counting?

So Fraudiola was brought to win ucl too ? Raumdeuter must come and debunk this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7082) (7083) (7084) (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) ... (19067) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder, Beorn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.