Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10425525 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (19104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nihilist:

It was always coming though...Paris riots happened less than 10 years ago

What we're seeing are symptoms of a deeper social problem in France.

If only they could help us exterminate all those NL members that schooled in France.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

If only they could help us exterminate all those NL members that schooled in France.

Like this guy? grin grin grin
Ibime:

I didn't know you are 6 hrs behind where am schooling in France. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nihilist:

Like this guy? grin grin grin

Lmao I didn't know Ibime went to school in France too. I could bet my pubess he studied Emenalo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Apparently the first pair of terrorists have now been killed...

The second pair still alive at the supermarket though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nihilist:
Apparently the first pair of terrorists have now been killed...

The second pair still alive at the supermarket though...

And one of the other pair has been killed it seems.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
TreQuartista:

I really don't want to get into the issues fueling these sorta condemnable barbaric acts. . .

But, I do believe death is not high on these niggas' agenda, at least not as willingly as common with fundamentalists - (perhaps they want to take in as much of the attention as they can). They made a fast break away from Charlie-Hebdo premises, hijacked a car and have since hijacked another. These are frantic efforts to get away and/to probably perpetuate more attrocities if you asked me.

They are even more fearsome devils with this approach, because no one knows what and where they'd strike next. The killing of the policewoman yesterday and the attack and subsequent hostage taking at the Jewish shop in Paris today have all been linked to the same set of people.

The apprehension that a prompt suicide mission brings is nothing compared to this.

Decent deduction I must say.

Death might not be high on their agenda but when it turns out to be their only option of escaping a potential humiliation, they'd surely grab it - that's my point.

They're holed up in a building, which no doubt seems like a dead end, I don't see them giving up easily.

Then again, what if those frantic efforts made to get away was to buy some more terror time before their inevitable death comes calling?

Only time will tell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Lmao I didn't know Ibime went to school in France too. I could bet my pubess he studied Emenalo. grin

Dayum! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
nateevs:

And one of the other pair has been killed it seems.

It's very convenient how all of these guys get killed.

Like Nitlad pointed out, this kind of behaviour is highly irregular amongst terrorists, and I'm just wondering if there's something else we're not seeing.

The killers are reported to have claimed they were from Al Qaeda in Yemen, yet to the best of my knowledge none of the usual terrorist organisations has claimed responsibility for the attacks so far

The closest thing I've heard/read to that is the Guardian reporting that ISIS praised the killers in one of their daily podcasts.

The timing of the attacks are very interesting as well. Is it coincidental that these attacks came shortly after France defied the NATO/EU Axis by calling for sanctions on Russia to be lifted only a few days ago?

Is someone(s) trying to send a message to Hollander and force him back in line? Or do I just need to shut up and get a life?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Decent deduction I must say.

Death might not be high on their agenda but when it turns out to be their only option of escaping a potential humiliation, they'd surely grab it - that's my point.

They're holed up in a building, which no doubt seems like a dead end, I don't see them giving up easily.

Then again, what if those frantic efforts made to get away was to buy some more terror time before their inevitable death comes calling?

Only time will tell.

Thank fück, all hostage takers have been neutralised.

Apparently, the Kouachi brothers in the printing house in Dammartin came out firing. They were probably stunned out with explosives. The fellow in the kosher sef don kpeme.

Once they had them holed up, there was always only one outcome - death.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
TreQuartista:

Thank fück, all hostage takers have been neutralised.

Apparently, the Kouachi brothers in the printing house in Dammartin came out firing. They were probably stunned out with explosives. The fellow in the kosher sef don kpeme.

Once they had them holed up, there was always only one outcome - death.

Giving up was the least thing I expected.

Most terrorists presents thisame Plan B - to embrace death.

Shall we talk Chelsea now? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nihilist:

Is someone(s) trying to send a message to Hollander and force him back in line? Or do I just need to shut up and get a life?

grin cheesy grin

You need to shut up and leave Michel Chossudovsky and co to do the postulations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Giving up was the least thing I expected.

Most terrorists presents thisame Plan B - to embrace death.

Shall we talk Chelsea now? cheesy

Let's talk about how poorly you are performing in the FPL. tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hear City and/or Lampard may be sanctioned by the FA for third party ownership violation. Apparently, Lampard wasn't at any time registered to the MLS or NYCFC, he was signed by City Football Group and they are the ones that gave him to city. So technically, it's not a loan like Lamps been claiming all season, it's a third party ownership operation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
bigkesh:
joining city z really not the problem, but the deceit nd strategy used............. Come out clean........... Anyways gerrard wnt do that even Terry
which deceit again? sad Chelsea refused to give him a contract n he moved on, d club he wanted to play for was co-owned by d owners of Man city ,n d MLS starts later Dan d EPL ,u don't expect lampard who obviously is still hungry to play football ,stay up 6 months doing nothing, so he joined city to continue his passion for d game n now dat he scores vital goals for city, u guys see it as deceit n betrayal, if he wasn't scoring at all u guys will be laughing at both city n him...This is a selfish act on d part of d Chelsea fans dat think he betrayed dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
TreQuartista:

Let's talk about how poorly you are performing in the FPL. tongue cheesy

Hehehe

I've been on vacation for quite a while that I failed to look after the team. The free fall was fully anticipated.

I just have to login now and go apologize to the boys and the management.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Una done carry politics come this thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

I've been on vacation for quite a while that I failed to look after the team. The free fall was fully anticipated.

I just have to login now and go apologies to the boys and the management.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nitlad Kuroni'waju mi!

You just go fall Princesa hand for NL couples contest.

Phucking coward grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lolzz..... Free ride

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by princesa(f): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Nitlad Kuroni'waju mi!

You just go fall Princesa hand for NL couples contest.

Phucking coward grin cheesy grin

ra ra oh! Ma soro be fun bobo mi oh! angry That's just how we love eachother. Leave am so for us grin

*leaves thread for the guys to carry on their sports talk*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
princesa:

ra ra oh! Ma soro be fun bobo mi oh! angry That's just how we love eachother. Leave am so for us grin

*leaves thread for the guys to carry on their sports talk*

Which kind fun be that?

You better visit the nearest Cele church wey dey near you make them comot the Ijesha charm Nitlad take hold you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2015
[size=30pt] MATCH DAY 21 [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EsanEmmanuel(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Funjosh:

Ans I like Lampard pass all these things wey him dey do so lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2015
^^^

gringringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by princesa(f): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Which kind fun be that?

You better visit the nearest Cele church wey dey near you make them comot the Ijesha charm Nitlad take hold you cheesy
na that one I dey like chop as far as say na nitlad cook am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
From Charlie Hebdo to Dating Challenge ..... Am I on a wrong thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dhellake:
From Charlie Hebdo to Dating Challenge ..... Am I on a wrong thread?

Sheffield Wednesday snaps up Lewis Baker on a season long loan deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Courtois and Cahill dropped. Good riddance. I wish Ivanovic was dropped too.

Starting XI Vs Newcastle - Cech: Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpi: Cesc, Matic: Willian, Oscar, Hazard: Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
dawhizkid1:
Courtois and Cahill dropped. Good riddance. I wish Ivanovic was dropped too.

Starting XI Vs Newcastle - Cech: Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpi: Cesc, Matic: Willian, Oscar, Hazard: Costa.

Whomsoever Jose drop am less concern, all am aftet is 3 solid point today lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Team sheet:

Petr Čech; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Costa.

Subs - Courtois, Cahill, Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Remy, Drogba.

It's time to get deadly serious!

Interesting line-up I must say. This should be Zouma's first ever EPL start and the first time in the League Courtois would be watching from the stands.

The decision to start with Cech ahead of Courtois would certainly be the talking point today. It's either the former is getting rewarded for being spectacular against Watford or the latter is just being punished for putting up a horrendous display against Spurs.

It's going to be a 90mins of need.

C'mon Chels!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Toons looking comfortable on the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Oscar - making poor choices in attack since 1960

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (19104) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PeterZoom, raumdeuter, Shegzdave, Henrique99 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.