Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10410632 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (19088) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

so iPad is a mobile phone?

i still don't believe you.
1.5MB will not stream live channels from sky. too slow to even load after you log in.

tell us another lie jor.

Is this one jonesing?

You only need 0.5mbs to stream videos online grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2015
U
Nihilist:

Is this one jonesing?

You only need 0.5mbs to stream videos online grin grin

you are clueless!
you need more than 1.5mbs to stream live channels from a VPN. grin

go and sell this lie in idumota. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:
U

you are clueless!
you need more than 1.5mbs to stream live channels from a VPN. grin

go and sell this lie in idumota. grin

Guy bone this silly talk...

That's my devices tab with my laptop and ps4 registered there....and my girlfriend's younger brother's xbox too.
coogar:

it's a phone app!
it won't work on PC.
they moved on from the PC era few years ago. i don't miss any action when i am not at home. na 4G data go suffer am.
see the screenshots - na HD! grin

As for speeds, Spectrenet use 4G Mi-Fi Routers.

Do you need any more proof?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Guy bone this silly talk...

That's my devices tab with my laptop and ps4 registered there....and my girlfriend's younger brother's xbox too.

As for speeds, Spectrenet use 4G Mi-Fi Routers.

Do you need any more proof?

where does it say you were watching skysports on the image you uploaded. connecting isn't the issue, watching it is the koko.

i just checked all the latest activity on your PS console in the last 3 weeks and i found this.....

nairaland
pörnhub
youpörn
pörnhub
xxxvideo
nairaland
pörnhub
yöupörn

for a young man, you wänk a lot. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

where does it say you were watching skysports on the image you uploaded. connecting isn't the issue, watching it is the koko.

Yes you can...see bikini chics on soccer am for evidence

i just checked all the latest activity on your PS console in the last 3 weeks and i found this.....

nairaland
pörnhub
youpörn
pörnhub
xxxvideo
nairaland
pörnhub
yöupörn

for a young man, you wänk a lot. grin

Lol If this were true, then you would know that xhamster is my preferred site for smut grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
nihilist, the date says jan 13th - you are back in the UK.

do you have a screenshot of soccer AM while in nigeria? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
How do you use 0.5Mbps to stream SkyHD? Impossicant. Please don't try to convince me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:
nihilist, the date says jan 13th - you are back in the UK.

do you have a screenshot of soccer AM while in nigeria? grin

lol I was showing that you can watch it on your pc regardless jor...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
nateevs:
How do you use 0.5Mbps to stream SkyHD? Impossicant. Please don't try to convince me.

It's just a shame that the bbciplayer broadband checker has now been taken down, otherwise you will see that .5mbs can stream SD content albeit with some patchiness

Skygo also has quality settings that automatically adjust quality of video to the available bandwidth...abi how do people stream youtube videos in Naija? grin

Moreover, the router I managed to cop was a 4G mifi device offering upto 1.5mbs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nihilist:

lol I was showing that you can watch it on your pc regardless jor...

nah.....
the issue is lagos state. you know it used to be called sky player or so in the past. i had that app and i used to pay to watch per games. then they changed it to skygo. i never knew PC folks were given the luxury as well, i thought it was only for phones, tablets and phablets..........but that's by the way.

i checked your entire activity over christmas & you did not view any sky throughout your stay in nigeria. all i saw was hundreds of pòrn sites, nairaland and BBC sports. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

nah.....
the issue is lagos state. you know it used to be called sky player or so in the past. i had that app and i used to pay to watch per games. then they changed it to skygo. i never knew PC folks were given the luxury as well, i thought it was only for phones, tablets and phablets..........but that's by the way.

i checked your entire activity over christmas & you did not view any sky throughout your stay in nigeria. all i saw was hundreds of pòrn sites, nairaland and BBC sports. grin

grin grin grin

You clown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nihilist:

It's just a shame that the bbciplayer broadband checker has now been taken down, otherwise you will see that .5mbs can stream SD content albeit with some patchiness

Skygo also has quality settings that automatically adjust quality of video to the available bandwidth...abi how do people stream youtube videos in Naija? grin

Moreover, the router I managed to cop was a 4G mifi device offering upto 1.5mbs

Ofcourse you can stream Youtube if the video quality is down to a mere 360p. SkyHD though? Impossicant on the measly bandwidth offering in Naija. I don't use Skygo so I don't know about the settings. Me, I am streaming on my Sop-cast, anytime any game, on Android. Surprised you boys have not jasi.

Meanwhile how is Coogar streaming SkyHD content all the time on 4G ? Which kain subscription you get? A full game without pre and post-match analysis will chop at least 2G of bandwidth allowance. Only 3 does unlimited 3G with fair policy usage. With Vodafone, O2 and EE, your 4G bill must pass my house rent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
nateevs:

Ofcourse you can stream Youtube if the video quality is down to a mere 360p. SkyHD though? Impossicant on the measly bandwidth offering in Naija. I don't use Skygo so I don't know about the settings. Me, I am streaming on my Sop-cast, anytime any game, on Android. Surprised you boys have not jasi.

Meanwhile how is Coogar streaming SkyHD content all the time on 4G ? Which kain subscription you get? A full game without pre and post-match analysis will chop at least 2G of bandwidth allowance. Only 3 does unlimited 3G with fair policy usage. With Vodafone, O2 and EE, your 4G bill must pass my house rent.

SD resolution is 480p....Skygo in the past offered the option to choose 3 different quality settings Low, Medium, or High which I imagine correspond with 360p, 480p, and 1080p respectively. These days, the option is has been replaced by 'Auto' that detects your bandwidth and throttles the download stream accordingly

As for streaming, I have a full sky subscription and use BT internet, so I have access to both the early and the late kickoffs on TV and internet. BT actually also give me access to hotspots all over the UK so I can connect to internet away from home in most major cities

3pm games, I either use frontrowsports, listen to 5live via the iplayer radio app, or use BBC football in my browser.

My older brother has one eastern european decoder though, that shows anything and everything for only 150 quid a year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na only una sabi wetin una dey yarn.

Abeg which time be our match this weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nihilist:

SD resolution is 480p....Skygo in the past offered the option to choose 3 different quality settings Low, Medium, or High which I imagine correspond with 360p, 480p, and 1080p respectively. These days, the option is has been replaced by 'Auto' that detects your bandwidth and throttles the download stream accordingly
As for streaming, I have a full sky subscription and use BT internet, so I have access to both the early and the late kickoffs on TV and internet. BT actually also give me access to hotspots all over the UK so I can connect to internet away from home in most major cities
3pm games, I either use frontrowsports, listen to 5live via the iplayer radio app, or use BBC football in my browser.
My older brother has one eastern european decoder though, that shows anything and everything for only 150 quid a year.

I get BT hotpsot access via my Vodafone subcription and my BT Business Internet subscription so I can do streaming in as many places/Cities as I want. Abeg make I know your brother contact. I dey find these Euro Sats. I am sure Coogar knows one too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
nateevs:

I get BT hotpsot access via my Vodafone subcription and my BT Business Internet subscription so I can do streaming in as many places/Cities as I want. Abeg make I know your brother contact. I dey find these Euro Sats. I am sure Coogar knows one too.

I'll speak to him and drop you a PM later in the evening
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nihilist:

I'll speak to him and drop you a PM later in the evening

Thanks Man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
nateevs:

all the games are in the evening(weekdays) and weekends. i use virgin megia to stream when i am too lazy to get out of bed to watch on TV. whenever i am on the road, it's 4G and that's once in a while(monday night games or UEFA). so it's a mixture of broadband or 4G.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
West Ham vs Everton. pulsating cup tie.

***Kai me I want go sleep o! smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
The Magic of the FA Cup. What a night! Absolutely pulsating match that was.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Cesar Azpilicueta is expected to be out of action for the next 10 days due to a minor muscle injury he suffered against the toons.

Dave would miss out on our trip to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday and is a major doubt for our Capital One Cup Semi-final clash against Liverpool.

Here's wishing him a quick recovery and to watch it next time Cabella hits town.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2015
FBS:
The Magic of the FA Cup. What a night! Absolutely pulsating match that was.

Good win for Everton and Martinez, they actually left it late.

Meanwhile, Millwall got the better of Bradford and would be meeting us in the next round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Rumor has it that we would be swapping Schurrle for Reus.

This is more like a cheat if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Meanwhile, Millwall got the better of Bradford and would be meeting us in the next round.

Good win for Everton and Martinez? Thought Westham won the match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2015
diggz:

Good win for Everton and Martinez? Thought Westham won the match?

That was one big gaffe cheesy

Westham actually won it on penalty shootouts. See? I'm actually making a bad habit of leaving the game before the final whistle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

bros, I was like..... shocked grin

So we face Millwall? A walkover I suppose? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I honestly think Surle loves Chelsea as a club so I don't think he wants to leave. But heck, he has been nothing but rubbish. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
FBS:

bros, I was like..... shocked grin

So we face Millwall? A walkover I suppose? cheesy

Millwall v Chelsea?

Now that's game I would definitely want to go to...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Actually i read somewhere that schurrle would be sold to wolfsburg and reus will be bought i hope so, i also pray we get a cm or dm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
nateevs:

Bro forget that thing...if coogar tells you good morning, you have to actually look outside to see if it's morning. The guy won heavyweight championship belt in lying.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Bro forget that thing...if coogar tells you good morning, you have to actually look outside to see if it's morning. The guy won heavyweight championship belt in lying.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
You guys need to download 'mobdro'

Streams virtually all the SPorts stations in the world. .

wwwdot'mobdro'dotcom

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (19088) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), BlueRayDick, Griffon(m), Lana1(m), nateevs(m), Mrphilia, Santos07, Ukobi, Bluelines69, bolu96(m), popizaino(m), Babamide(m), codeb(m), ademuy, Ibime(m), ItisHi, Kayyy, Amigoss, Sportsweb, KingAzubuike(f), viciati(m), Kaycee54321(m), nihilistjnr, ixyi(m), ThierryJay, airmark(m), wman(m), LORDLARGE(m), fredoooooo, andrewbaba44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.