Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10184519 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Bimffo:

Bro, Pls wake Up.. grin That guy will use Extra 4 Years in our Youth System, then 7 Years on loan, after that we will sell him for ¥5 million to Cambridge United, then everybody will be happy because we gonna have a Neymar 2.0 by then.. cool
grin grin grin chelsea ehn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
nateevs:
So JM is finally repairing what I called a mistake since the beginning of the season - keeping Andre and Salah. Even though Ibime never stop hurling abuses at me. grin
I do agree, wholeheartedly that we need another CM and another AM but it was clear to see that the wing has been our weakest link season long. Like I previously said, I have not followed Cuadrado but I have now heard too many talk about how good he is for me to start to believe. (Even Thierry Henry on the weekend said Chelsea will be dangerous with Cuadadro and Hazard in the same team).
Bless JM for correcting the mistake. Nateevs vindicated. Get the average guys on their bike. The only thing I didn't feel too good about was the number of players in. Who replaces Salah?

Well, this were my thoughts on this yesterday:

AirborneLacer:
I don't see Cuadrado turning out to be the only replacement for both Salah and Schurrle. It's either one of our loanees would be making the trip back home or we'd eventually be making a bid for a winger before the transfer window gets slammed shut.

Eventually, no new winger joined. Are we seeing a loanee get recalled anytime soon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
No training today in Cobham?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Bimffo:

Do you see any1 crying here?.. Keky, most times, you just speak without using your brain.. Mofo
dat keky na confirm parasite grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Well, this were my thoughts on this yesterday:

Eventually, no new winger joined. Are we seeing a loanee get recalled anytime soon?

I really want that to be the case. I am already relishing the possibility of T. Hazard or Traore joining.
Knowing Jose though, he has probably lined up some £30m winger for the summer. Mtchheeeww!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
nateevs:

I really want that to be the case. I am already relishing the possibility of T. Hazard or Traore joining.
Knowing Jose though, he has probably lined up some £30m winger for the summer. Mtchheeeww!
Then either Oscar or Willian will leave
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by killercute16(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Was expecting you guys to r'ape southampton for the Betrand deal! Those crazy mofos sold a virus to us for 30mil.
LOl...call it scam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
All these 'youth integration' malarkey nor even concern me, cos I know it will continue to be a pipe dream for the forseeable future. The Club seem to have found a balance between remaining competitive/success and breaking even and have seemingly prioritised same.

I just want relentless success non red finances/balance-sheets and a 70,000+ capacity stadium. That Stamford Bridge na cubicle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
TreQuartista:
All these 'youth integration' malarkey nor even concern me, cos I know it will continue to be a pipe dream for the forseeable future. The Club seem to have found a balance between remaining competitive/success and breaking even and have seemingly prioritised same.

I just want relentless success non red finances/balance-sheets and a 70,000+ capacity stadium. That Stamford Bridge na cubicle.
We are on the same page
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
nateevs:

Marco Reus!!!! A n.igga can dream right? grin

I don't think any loanee is going to be recalled though. Its not like Salah was playing at all, why replace him? And before anyone starts talking about depleting depth, we all know Jose likes a small squad.

Personally, I think this is Ruben's (Loftus-Cheek) chance. Ramires can cover for the right wing and Ruben can cover for DM/CM positions. At least till the summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
nateevs:
So JM is finally repairing what I called a mistake since the beginning of the season - keeping Andre and Salah. Even though Ibime never stop hurling abuses at me. grin

I do agree, wholeheartedly that we need another CM and another AM but it was clear to see that the wing has been our weakest link season long. Like I previously said, I have not followed Cuadrado but I have now heard too many talk about how good he is for me to start to believe. (Even Thierry Henry on the weekend said Chelsea will be dangerous with Cuadadro and Hazard in the same team).

Bless JM for correcting the mistake. Nateevs vindicated. Get the average guys on their bike. The only thing I didn't feel too good about was the number of players in. Who replaces Salah?
Jeremy boga is going to replace him so no p.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
nateevs:

Nah, you got lucky son. cheesy We were simply able to sell Schurrle cos he has value whilst no one will take Mikel and co. The wing is never our weakest link just that Schurrle caught a virus and never recovered his form.

Our weakest link remains central midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Haha, I called it! Ruben Loftus-Cheek has been promoted. Izzy Brown too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Anderson left manure for internacional.

Very soon,dimaria will head back to riverplate,falcao might also retrace his step back to columbia.smh

Manure killing players since the red sea was parted!..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
dawhizkid1:
Haha, I called it! Ruben Loftus-Cheek has been promoted. Izzy Brown too.

This is good for the lads.

Atleast the manager happens to trust few of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
TreQuartista:

Incomplete without watching a local lad go on to lift a trophy. It is not an impossibility. I am not asking for 5 kids yet. Just one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mourinho is trying to copy the 04 team........ Costa is drogba, matic is makelele, robben nd cole =hazard nd cuadrado, defence is defence , only one weakness - where is the thiago or ballack........... Oscar nd ramires ar leaving for sure.......... Summer transfer - varane nd pogba(or anyone) in, cahill, ramires, oscar out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emaprince:
Anderson left manure for internacional.

Very soon,dimaria will head back to riverplate,falcao might also retrace his step back to columbia.smh

Manure killing players since the red sea was parted!..
...or rather Chelsea killing players since God created Adam

Shevchenko ,crespo ,Mikel ,salah ,shurrle ,mutu ,Torres ,Deco ,luiz ,de bruyne ,Marin ,kakuta(ruined through numerous Loans ,dude must be dollar bills) ,n most recently Willian ...

who knows who will be next in d future ? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
AirborneLacer:

This is good for the lads.

Atleast the manager happens to trust few of them.

While I feel happy for the lads and think it is good for them, Knowing Jose, I also think Izzy isn't going to get one minute and Ruben might get like a grand total of 20 mins of first team football. It doesn't really change much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Juan Cuadrado has been Fined for not following the FA on twitter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2015
bigkesh:
what? grin is it a must to follow d bloody FA on Twitter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2015
bigkesh:
Add just kidding at the end of ya statement..... grin grin grin grin grin
#WTF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 4:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Which of the FA, Is it English FA, Nigeria FA or Colombian FA

bigkesh:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2015
parrotibaba:

Shevchenko ,crespo ,Mikel ,salah ,shurrle ,mutu ,Torres ,Deco ,luiz ,de bruyne ,Marin ,kakuta(ruined through numerous Loans ,dude must be dollar bills) ,n most recently Willian ...

Others might be right but not Deco and Torres, Deco was already past his prime(31) b4 joining us, even though he won the double with us Epl and fa cup and Torres was instrumental in winning champions league and europa cup for us what else does a player want he might not have been up to his full potential but still his career wasnt ruined
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2015
parrotibaba:

how you sef go dey respond to a dead swine? what made sense in his post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2015
I've got one spare ticket to Man City vs Barca game if anyone from Manucunia way is interested. Holla me by PM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
SailorXY:

d guy needs a brain manual override
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ibime:
I've got one spare ticket to Man City vs Barca game if anyone from Manucunia way is interested. Holla me by PM

You see more Citeh games than you do Chelsea's these days. Anything to do with their 'Men of Steel'? undecided

Ibime, who do you love more - Chelsea or FC Beasts? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
SailorXY:

shut up,thief!!..stolen laptop seller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emaprince:
shut up,thief!!..stolen laptop seller.
lol the day you'll make sense even reciting ABC, we'll know that Armageddon is upon us wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
TreQuartista:

You see more Citeh games than you do Chelsea's these days. Anything to do with their 'Men of Steel'? undecided

Ibime, who do you love more - Chelsea or FC Beasts? cheesy

I done join City members club sef so I get access to tickets.

These City guys are the real plastics. They can't sell their tickets. To get Man Utd tickets na wahala, but to get City tickets too easy. Even if Barca and Real dey in town, tickets still dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Debroslink and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.