Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10426944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7999) (8000) (8001) (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) ... (19106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

So it's no longer FBS eh?
Your head like coconut. tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
SkimpleD:

Is it any wonder he warms the bench these days?

Odoi likes playing for himself. I like him as a player but he needs to learn how to play with others.

Is it the same Odoi that has been playing for us or it's another one

Apart from his inexperience which shows in childish choices he makes, he tracks backs, attacks, crosses, probably needs to work on his shots but overall Odoi has been OK.. Pulisic is just better (even pulisic has to work on his defensive side of his game)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thecassanova:
I don’t want to know how city will press up with a midfield of Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic.

I just can’t see city controlling that game. If we take our chances right, & we defend set pieces well, it’s victory all the way.

smiley smiley

shocked shocked
True oo.

After Liverpool shag them tomorrow, then we too should somehow give them doggy style.
Then the title race is over and Elruditor should start thinking of how to pay his debt

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
pulisic slight hip injury.

im guessing from that goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
FergieRaww:
Wonder how Pulisič was benched by Sancho undecided

Pulisic injury, loss of form and his defensive contribution to games compared to sancho I guess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
thorrvik55:

Not this season abeg
No, definitely not this season. He's improved massively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
popizaino:

Abeg I don't Liverpool to beat City I am aiming for that top spot now. The gap between us should start decreasing Abeg.
abeg be realistic oga....at D's rate we have been good ooo...even a 3rd position will not be bad by MAY,,,but to push for top is asking for too much

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

So it's no longer FBS eh?
Your head like coconut. tongue
grin
Long may Willian remain (this year at least). He seems to have banished the ghost of FBS via the baptism tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Is it the same Odoi that has been playing for us or it's another one

Apart from his inexperience which shows in childish choices he makes, he tracks backs, attacks, crosses, probably needs to work on his shots but overall Odoi has been OK.. Pulisic is just better (even pulisic has to work on his defensive side of his game)
Did you read what you quoted well so?

You practically echoed everything I posted. Nawa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Griffon:

Same way Max Meyer is shining at Palace.
Na Palace know wetin dem see for Max Meyer body. A player that started as a 10 and bombed so badly he was moved back to DM before leaving Germany. Anyway I no still see the connection with Pulisic though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

No, definitely not this season. He's improved massively.
Willian improved? Really? It's like you are watching him play for the first time. This is what he brings to the team. This is his normal game.
From Corinthians to S.Donetsk to Chelsea.
A hardworking and technically gifted player.
It's hard to understand how some of you don't know or see this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
timbros:

Move over Airmark, the latest daddy in town is here.

Help me thank Jehovah for the safe delivery.

Congrats bro. . Many more to come for you o grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
who is lampard going to bench against mancity?

kavacic kante or jorgihno

it will be a big mistake to bench kovacic with his current form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin
Long may Willian remain (this year at least). He seems to have banished the ghost of FBS via the baptism tongue tongue
Nothing wrong with Willian, problem is with haters like yourself.

Want some more liquid soap? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
who is lampard going to bench against mancity?

kavacic kante or jorgihno

it will be a big mistake to bench kovacic with his current form.
Nobody. All three will play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
timbros:

Move over Airmark, the latest daddy in town is here.

Help me thank Jehovah for the safe delivery.
Congrats bro. May the good Lord watch over him.

Who is next? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Barman abeg give all those boys anything dem wan drink.
Thank you guys one can not ask for a better way to start this football weekend. cool

Na to go carry my cow horn and start to dey swear for all my enemies.. grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
DExponential:

Nobody. All three will play.
and who is mount going to bench?

pulicic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

Willian improved? Really? It's like you are watching him play for the first time. This is what he brings to the team. This is his normal game.
From Corinthians to S.Donetsk to Chelsea.
A hardworking and technically gifted player.
It's hard to understand how some of you don't know or see this.
His talents are well-documented. However, football is evolving past the stage where one keeps a winger who keeps on producing relatively low numbers purely because he tracks back. Plus Willian is on the wrong side of 30 and this is the last chance we have at getting good money for him.
Contrary to your belief that I'm hating unnecessarily, I want what's best for team. And player. I'd hate to lose him on a free and at the same time I wouldn't like my club now to compete at the very top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
and who is mount going to bench?

pulicic?
I don't think he'll start. Look at the two matches against Lpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
donjazet:
I'm still very surprised the way we surpassed Manchester United's thread. That thread gave us 1000 space gap. Wetin happen?
Coogar retired. That's what happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

His talents are well-documented. However, football is evolving past the stage where one keeps a winger who keeps on producing relatively low numbers purely because he tracks back. Plus Willian is on the wrong side of 30 and this is the last chance we have at getting good money for him.
Contrary to your belief that I'm hating unnecessarily, I want what's best for team. And player. I'd hate to lose him on a free and at the same time I wouldn't like my club now to compete at the very top.
Riiiight. Tell me something.
Name one person on this thread who does not want the best for this club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
macjireh:

abeg be realistic oga....at D's rate we have been good ooo...even a 3rd position will not be bad by MAY,,,but to push for top is asking for too much

Nothing like asking for too much. We can be realistic but still hopeful. There is nothing wrong with hoping for the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

Riiiight. Tell me something.
Name one person on this thread who does not want the best for this club?
At what point have I accused anyone of bit wanting the best?

Anyone who doesn't want the best for a club is clearly not a fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ForValour: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

Congrats bro. May the good Lord watch over him.

Who is next? grin
I give it all up for SkimpleD. That girlfriend don suppose carry am by now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
DExponential:

I don't think he'll start. Look at the two matches against Lpool.
he started ahead of pulisic in the second game though.

lampard likes mount.
but we will see how it goes.

either way, man city go chop am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

At what point have I accused anyone of bit wanting the best?

Anyone who doesn't want the best for a club is clearly not a fan.
You said you only want what's best for this club by hating on a player for posting low numbers, bla bla bla...
And then completely ignoring the player's other massively important strength.

So tell me, me wey I dey support Willian, it's like I do not want what's best for this club?
Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
sheffield will beat this tottenham o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
he started ahead of pulisic in the second game though.

lampard likes mount.
but we will see how it goes.

either way, man city go chop am.
Make una take am jeje o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
ForValour:
I give it all up for SkimpleD. That girlfriend don suppose carry am by now cheesy
Our very own fake pastor Skimple? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sheffield unlucky to still be level vs Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
A40:
Na Palace know wetin dem see for Max Meyer body. A player that started as a 10 and bombed so badly he was moved back to DM before leaving Germany. Anyway I no still see the connection with Pulisic though

Connection is clear enough, they're both coming from the almighty Bundesliga. So it's expected he lights up the EPL same way Pulisic is doing, that's following your logic anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7999) (8000) (8001) (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) ... (19106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, KingAzubuike(f), Trevor012(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), LORDLARGE(m), Ukobi, Debroslink, Shegzdave, enigma0, DammyOlu123(m), raumdeuter, Ibukzy, Holurantee(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.