Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420705 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueMann:
Lampard may be the reason why we haven't signed Telles or Tagliafico. The man is focused on Chilwell.

I wish I can perform some Jedi or Darth Vader mind trick on him, he should dead that chase abeg...were obviously not that keen.

Not that I hate Chilwell, but Leicester shakara too much.

Telles and Tagliafico are not it jor.

I rather convert Kenedy to left-back than buy those guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
lateefGRDT:
All this defender debate... Chelsea should just get Lewis dunk....

Lewis Dunk that Brighton quoted Leicester £40m last summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueMann:
New report: Chelsea have identified Mathias Ginter as their new centre back target.

This list don dey long...but we seem to be falling in love with Germans.

The guy looks decent and not a kponkpon defender like Rudiger, who doesn't know the appropriate leg to use under pressure. No wonder Conte wants him. cool

I watched 10 mins of his highlights and i can say he will give us the calmness, solidity and leadership, our central defence lack. No wonder the German team bundled Boathand out of the team.

Agent Rudiger, make those calls now. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
airmark:

The guy looks decent and not a kponkpon defender like Rudiger, who doesn't know the appropriate leg to use under pressure. No wonder Conte wants him. cool

I watched 10 mins of his highlights
and i can say he will give us the calmness, solidity and leadership, our central defence lack. No wonder the German team bundled Boathand out of the team.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
thorrvik55:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Trust me, i know how to distinguish a brilliant CB from average one, no matter how good they edit their best moments. I did same for Rudiger and i knew he would never be as impressive as VVD back then. I can't be deceived.

German national team player of the year 2019. Sign him. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2o1UDhfQ0

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Benrahma's fee is going to rise after this match against Swansea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kante is just happy. grin grin

He is like: Werner to blast in the goals while I continue running

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Scott Tenorman must die...back when South Park was still worth watching
You watched South Park? I think Scott Tenorman must die was episode 4 of season 5 or so. Head ginger. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kante is happy, life don balance again grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
sylvalord:
You watched South Park? I think Scott Tenorman must die was episode 4 of season 5 or so. Head ginger. grin

I stopped watching at season 19 or so, when it just stopped being funny

I grew up on that shït. When I was in like JSS3 oh my god they killed Kenny was on half the schoolbags in my set.

Real nigga shit, my sister and I would start to download a 35mb flv episode on limewire on Sunday, and it would take a full week to download. We would watch it immediately and start downloading next week's episode grin

This was way before the days of spectranet. Modems those days were PCI cards with actual antennas grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
airmark:

grin

You still have Laxalt now.

Not just Laxalt, Ricardo Rodriguez is back from his loan spell at PSV. I don't know who is in charge of Milan, but that's some serious collection he's got there.

Calabria, Gabbia and Hernandez are few of the names running the show at their backline. These are young, really good defenders I must say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I grew up on that shït. When I was in like JSS3 oh my god they killed Kenny was on half the schoolbags in my set.

Real nigga shit, my sister and I would start to download a 35mb flv episode on limewire on Sunday, and it would take a full week to download. We would watch it immediately and start downloading next week's episode grin

This was way before the days of spectranet. Modems those days were PCI cards with actual antennas grin grin
grin grin

Good times. The days of Windows 2000, Intel Atom CPUs and 128mb ram PCs with 64gb hard drives.

U will cook beans finish before the PC can even boot

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
airmark:

This best forms you are even talking about, i don't understand. Do you think the level of competition in epl when Cahill and co won epl, is still what we have now? Fraudiola will tell you you go hard or go home next season.

Don't blame Lampard for school boy's errors Rudiger had been making since he was in Roma. We should be thinking about rubbing shoulders with the big boys in europe and not getting buoyed because we are having clean sheets against Aston Villa and co.

Cavalho left Chelsea and joined Madrid, can same happen to any of our CBs right now? Lampard is obviously getting better legs in that joke of a defence that leaked things like bursted pipe.

In all sincerity, who will Rudiger bench in Madrid or Psg or Liverpool, with his kponkpon defending?
okay nah. Well, no be we for here dey sign players. I believe that those in charge should know what is right. If they get it right, fine. If they don't, na them sabi.

My own is that, the devil you know is better than the angel that you don't know.

That was how you thought that Kovacic should not be signed permanently until your views changed.

I have seen the bests of these players and known what their ability is. Form or whatever should not make us lose them. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin

Good times. The days of Windows 2000, Intel Atom CPUs and 128mb ram PCs with 64gb hard drives.

U will cook beans finish before the PC can even boot

Bruh you Sabi.

Back when 64mb usb drive was a big thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
segunzik:

Sorry for your loss sir.
I googled this other song you posted, is the woman the song about real or fictional?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yA-QaUk-c

Yes. She is real. In law school, my sister did a thesis on her life and legacy as a project. They were asked to choose an influential woman with a lasting legacy and my Sis chose Eva Peron of Argentina and for a while made this song her anthem.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Kante is just happy. grin grin

He is like: Werner to blast in the goals while I continue running

You need to see the twitter video below to really know what's on Kante's mind.
I feel his laughter is scornful. More like this guy think say na Burndisleaguedown him dey. Dem go show you pepper for EPL. grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankKhalidUK/status/1288199283435540481?s=20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2020
airmark:

I watched 10 mins of his highlights and i can say he will give us the calmness, solidity and leadership, our central defence lack. No wonder the German team bundled Boathand out of the team.

So you are just catching Ginter highlights now? Ginter was always good for Dortmund but he had a bad season and they sold him for the low. That was the same year we bought Rudiger. You for recommend am then when his price was cheap, not now him done recover himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Make Willian take the 2 years and relax.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Greatihex:
okay nah. Well, no be we for here dey sign players. I believe that those in charge should know what is right. If they get it right, fine. If they don't, na them sabi.

My own is that, the devil you know is better than the angel that you don't know.

Not in all cases.

I don't need any babalawo to tell me what to look for in a world class CB, that is lacking in Rudiger, Christensen and co. We should start thinking like we are Chelsea of Terry's era, and not thinking like we are Watford or Leicester. Soyuncu is even better than Rudiger in my eyes.

Ginter is benching Rudiger in the national team, he should come and bench him in Chelsea too. We need high quality players, not mediocres dropping us in 3rd or 4th every season.

Greatihex:

That was how you thought that Kovacic should not be signed permanently until your views changed.

This was me below, when the rumour of signing Kova on loan was muted. I didn't support his permanent deal because i was looking for midfielders who would give more and i remember i even mentioned Man utd's Fernandes that time.

airmark:
Wow, Kovacic cool

This is the type of player from Madrid that i believe will help the team. I remember how he destroyed Busquets last season.

Chelsea needs a quality CB, LB, Keeper to challenge for honours. No time to waste on players not good enough to make their national team squads.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Omoooo. .

We suffered with goals this season sha. . Glad to have qualified for the CL. didn't expect it atall so kudos to Lampard

We need defenders and a keeper abeg. If we cant get better, make Caballero no1. Cant stand this Spanish fraud in goal another season.

Forget Harvetz, he's luxury and not a need. Ziyech can play that AM and deliver. A commanding central defender is really a need!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

So you are just catching Ginter highlights now? Ginter was always good for Dortmund but he had a bad season and they sold him for the low. That was the same year we bought Rudiger. You for recommend am then when his price was cheap, not now him done recover himself.

grin

I am impressed with his development.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2020
lalaboi:
Omoooo. .

We suffered with goals this season sha. . Glad to have qualified for the CL. didn't expect it atall so kudos to Lampard

We need defenders and a keeper abeg. If we cant get better, make Caballero no1. Cant stand this Spanish fraud in goal another season.

Forget Harvetz, he's luxury and not a need. Ziyech can play that AM and deliver. A commanding central defender is really a need!

I agree to making Caballero No.1 for next season, loaning out Kepa, and bringing in a youngish (29 or younger) keeper who will take over from Caballero as from 2021-22
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Who watched Juventus match yesterday, they lost to Cagliari 2 - 0.

That Cagliari keeper nah winch sha, he saved all juventus shots on target, 10 saves.

He has been really helpful to Cagliari this season, he's 26 won't even cost much.

Alessio Cragno is his name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

One of my uncles really loved south park those days, it was he who got the episodes for us to watch.

I don't know how he downloaded them and i didn't care, but every time there was a new episode available, i joined him to watch it. grin
I stopped watching it at first when the said uncle moved to UK in 2006 as i did not have any means to download episodes. Then said uncle sent one Dell the next year and i continued downloading on utorrent until the Dell got bad.

Boredom made me remember it again last month and i downloaded all the seasons from tv.480mkv.com.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2020
sylvalord:
One of my uncles really loved south park those days, it was he who got the episodes for us to watch.

I don't know how he downloaded them and i didn't care, but every time there was a new episode available, i joined him to watch it. grin
I stopped watching it at first when the said uncle moved to UK in 2006 as i did not have any means to download episodes. Then said uncle sent one Dell the next year and i continued downloading on utorrent until the Dell got bad.

Boredom made me remember it again last month and i downloaded all the seasons from tv.480mkv.com.

Are you sure Nihilistjnr is not your uncle? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2020
hensben:
Germans can be disappointing in epl. Gnabry and Schurrel comes to mind.
Schurrle played well in EPL and for Gnabry he didn’t have playing time in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Are you sure Nihilistjnr is not your uncle? cheesy
If that's case, Thanksgiving this year is gonna be awkward.. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2020
FBS:
Make Willian take the 2 years and relax.

The guy and him reps just dey stronghead anyhow.

Its been muted in some quarters that he will start the final on the bench. Arsenal being his likely destination, nobody know which kind performance him go drop that day.

I would love to see Willian in a Chelsea shirt next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

grin
Yes o We still exist. No gloryhunting from our side thank you very much. Through thick and thin our support never waivers.
why is your club waited this long to pick form ending of the season embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2020
timbros:

The guy and him reps just dey stronghead anyhow.

Its been muted in some quarters that he will start the final on the bench. Arsenal being his likely destination, nobody know which kind performance him go drop that day.

I would love to see Willian in a Chelsea shirt next season.

You think his aimless running with the ball is going to get him to blackmail Chelsea into giving him his dream contract?...
We have moved on from him already. Ziyech, Pulisic, Odoi, Harvertz are the future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2020
lalaboi:
Omoooo. .

Welcome bro.

Let them get Havertz jor.

They are calling him a once in a generation player and the best player to come through Leverkusen even rated higher than Ballack. He might be the one to take us away from 4th place mentality.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
PDPGuy:

I agree to making Caballero No.1 for next season, loaning out Kepa, and bringing in a youngish (29 or younger) keeper who will take over from Caballero as from 2021-22

Caballero as number one. Tufuakwa.

Kepa has really damaged us for us to be thinking like this.

I'm thinking of Caballero as no 3 sef with 2 new keepers coming in, so our young keepers can go out on loan.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), larride(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.