Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10424369 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9421) (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
I know Kepa has done you guys strong thing, but you guys need to chill. Chelsea is not Barcelona or Real Madrid that can just easily steal the best players in the world.

Why will Ter Stegen leave Barcelona to Chelsea? grin The unbridled effrontery!

If Barcelona are in financial trouble, they will rather sell Suarez and even Griezmann than lose Ter Stegen.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
homesteady:
I know Kepa has done you guys strong thing, but you guys need to chill. Chelsea is not Barcelona or Real Madrid that can just easily steal the best players in the world.

If Barcelona are in financial trouble, they will rather sell Suarez and even Griezmann than lose Ter Stegen.
4th position no dey make some of them think well

Don't be surprised bro

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Are you sure Nihilistjnr is not your uncle? cheesy
Lmao. Did Nihilist move to UK in 2006? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pep looking to burn another 300m in this transfer window because of local trophies..first ferran torres now ake

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sulele04:

willian out
he would be stupid to sign contract with werner ziyech havertz incoming he will warm bench wella.
willian should be kept so that he will damage the growth of pulisic and hudson-odoi abi.
abegi we already have enough attackers
willian out
So you believe those will hit the ground running in epl. Don’t be so sure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
City signs Nathan Aké

Wow

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I was hoping if I reach office I go forget say person suggest that we should use Cabellero as first choice next season before buying another Goal keeper.

I still can't erase that post from my head since I came across it. cry

Swrs

We really need 'unsee' eyedrop for some things we see here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Sulele04 post=92264576][/quote]

This is an edited comment right

Cause I have no memory of typing this...I don't even know who you're talking 'bout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:
City signs Nathan Aké

Wow
one thing I notice on city.. dem.no dey too make noise when wanting or signing a player..

You I'll just wake up from sleep and just see news of city signing so so so player undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Donnaruma is another disloyal greedy guy like Courtois. Since the age of 16, he's been holding Milan to random. We don't need his type at Chelsea.
We can just give him like 7 years contract like kepa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sulele04:

soyoncu is overhyped
i have watched that guy wella this season he is not more than a bang average defender, i pity the team that will waste money on him because of hype.
1 he is not fast against man c liverpool tottenham he was exposed for his lack of pace
2 he is really clumsy and has a very low composure, the penalties and red card he has conceided alone will shock you.

maguire x10 better than soyuncu
Guy I don't know how you dey watch your own match o because soyuncu is one of the fastest defender in EPL, he even rank 1 to 5 in highest clock speed this season.

He is decent just that he makes rash tackle sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
All I can say after watching Havertz highlights is that he is a stronger ozil who can also taken on more than one player at a go,possess good vision but I hope lampard trains him on how to shoot from outside the area and we are good to go.But something struck while reading comments here how will somebody claim to be a true Chelsea fan and still wish we retain WILLIAN beyond this season and also be writing epistle to defend rudiger who doesn't understand what he takes to be a central defender. A glance through the game at anfield should tell you RUDIGER no be defender. One minute salah is receving pass infront of you backing our post,within a tickle of an eye salah is running towards our post with rudiger far at his back .I mean even if you be breeze no player should easily beat you like that and have free way to face your keeper.And as for WILLIAN the least said about that one the better.Despite taking our indirect free-kicks and corner kicks willian is yet to register 10assits in epl as a right winger. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:
All I can say after watching Havertz highlights is that he is a stronger ozil who can also taken on more than one player at a go,possess good vision but I hope lampard trains him on how to shoot from outside the area and we are good to go.But something struck while reading comments here how will somebody claim to be a true Chelsea fan and still wish we retain WILLIAN beyond this season and also be writing epistle to defend rudiger who doesn't understand what he takes to be a central defender. A glance through the game at anfield should tell you RUDIGER no be defender. One minute salah is receving pass infront of you backing our post,within a tickle of an eye salah is running towards our post with rudiger far at his back .I mean even if you be breeze no player should easily beat you like that and have free way to face your keeper.And as for WILLIAN the least said about that one the better.Despite taking our indirect free-kicks and corner kicks willian is yet to register 10assits in epl as a right winger. grin

William has paid his dues, best he leaves when the ovation is high
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
OVA200:
We can just give him like 7 years contract like kepa
Ha give another snake 7 years contract....Bros please mention another decent goal keeper cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
sylvalord:
Lmao. Did Nihilist move to UK in 2006? grin

Me i knooooooowwww? I just dey extrapolate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Newsflash : Baldiola just sealed a £41m deal to take Nathan Ake to Man city to chop bench.

How Bournemouth were able squeeze so much money from them considering their relegated status is applauding.

Come to think of it, Ameryic Laporte is the first choice LCB, why would Nathan agree a deal to play second fiddle ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
seankafor:

That's why he should leave now cus the ovation won't be high next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
CAPdan21:
Pep looking to burn another 300m in this transfer window because of local trophies..first ferran torres now ake

None of the 2 cost what Bakayoko cost Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Barca is in financial trouble mate. Don't be surprised if they sell the guy especially if he is asking for wages that will put them in a deeper financial hole.

I will be very surprised if Barca even consider sell Ter Stegen... they will rather sell 1/2 of their first team b4 that happens

Even if he does leave I think his strengths will be best suited for mancity or Bayern..man is like ederson on steroids.... just go for oblak if you gat dough or that Millan brat

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
seankafor:

Which ovation ?

Which high?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chelsea should consider Werder Bremen Jiri Pavlenka he's tall, a shotstopper and has a decent pass on him and he will not cost much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:
City signs Nathan Aké

Wow

Amid the whole inferences and speculations, don't be surprised if we end up with John Stones.

Pep has got his eye set on a Laporte and Ake partnership.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Griffon:

Amid the whole inferences and speculations, don't be surprised if we end up with John Stones.

Pep has got his eye set on a Laporte and Ake partnership.
But Laporte and Ake both play LCB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Taguchi:

I will be very surprised if Barca even consider sell Ter Stegen... they will rather sell 1/2 of their first team b4 that happens

Even if he does leave I think his strengths will be best suited for mancity or Bayern..man is like ederson on steroids.... just go for oblak if you gat dough or that Millan brat
See as you dey tell am like say na em be Roman wey get club. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Greatihex:
See as you dey tell am like say na em be Roman wey get club. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say you and ibims understand wetin I mean grin grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
CAPdan21:
Be looking at Pep mek Chelsea continue burning their own 300m on attackers, no defence grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
homesteady:

Who will buy Suarez with his wages and age and 1 year on his contract. Who will buy Griezmann with his price and wages?

When you are in financial difficulty, you sell what there is market for.

You people that are so desperate, you swapped a young Arthur for an old Pjanic just to make an extra £12m toward FFP

Oya, come and take Kepa plus £20m

[img]https://media./images/e6133a7cc49be1bb37e36da6cc385f92/tenor.gif[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Who will buy Suarez with his wages and age and 1 year on his contract. Who will buy Griezmann with his price and wages?

When you are in financial difficulty, you sell what there is market for.

You people that are so desperate, you swapped a young Arthur for an old Pjanic just to make an extra £12m toward FFP

Oya, come and take Kepa plus £20m

[img]https://media./images/e6133a7cc49be1bb37e36da6cc385f92/tenor.gif[/img]

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lol it that time of the year. Transfer window matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Taguchi:

Which ovation ?

Which high?

Why are u like this? grin

Willian has tried small biko.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Meanwhile, the Saudi-Newcastle takeover is off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Welcome bro.

Let them get Havertz jor.

They are calling him a once in a generation player and the best player to come through Leverkusen even rated higher than Ballack. He might be the one to take us away from 4th place mentality.

But is this not us just stockpiling on talent up front again and not sending other areas . . that money can shore up our defence o. If we add him and get 2 more signings (GK & CB), that's 5 new faces that need to be integrated into the first team. It will be hard to get that chemistry going from the jump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9421) (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, fredoooooo, Ukobi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.