Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70532 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 12:07pm On May 19, 2012
Welcome pals. Nobody is droping his or her location. I stay in ebonyi state. Abakaliki 2 b precise. Dat places me in d south east zone. Besides, lets tink of a creative name 4 d club
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Okstefens(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2012
[quote author=meshybizzo]

Wow! That's serz. True though. I guess we all have one or two write ups on the shelves wink

Anyway I hope this club comes to fruition. It can really make a difference.

better hope so
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Okstefens(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2012
It's not a distance from truth. I forgot 2drop my number. My mail oluyemistef@gmail.com 08067031214. Currently staying in Ekiti but wil soon move
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 19, 2012
Happy weekend guys, please be expecting a comprehensive email from me soon, so do check your email from now onward. @uniquexty, I am aware u all already know that I am in Lagos, but do also frequent Abuja. Please if u have not dropped your email, do that soonest or email it to me at: dailyy.newss@gmail.com. Enjoy your weekend guys.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
Hi dailynews and the entire naija writers.you may not know me but i do knw u guys or atleast hav heard of u guys.my cousin david frequently speak of this club and am a little bit off d age limit,am 17.I really would love to join this club.i may not be a good writer as he is but am a work in progress.i live in benin and i have couple of ideas in this brain of mine.we both open a forum,ezine and blog and i think i am capable of contributing to the club.My name is ose by the way and you can email me at naijawriting371@gmail.com or better still my coz's email at eikhalo@yahoo.com....I would love it if i get accepted.thanks
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2012
I tink outside nairaland we realy workin to c d fruitility of dis embrayo. Geting d emails together was'nt an easy task, writing them down and retypin it to send them to our leader dailynews. God! It was so cumberson! But i wil definatly do al it takes to make sure our standards are met and not messed. Am 4rm enugu, nnsuka. We can meet. I prefer us to meet in LOKOJA. I tel u all we are goin to make waves and shavels in every literally library.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 19, 2012
Diamondwriter: Hi dailynews and the entire naija writers.you may not know me but i do knw u guys or atleast hav heard of u guys.my cousin david frequently speak of this club and am a little bit off d age limit,am 17.I really would love to join this club.i may not be a good writer as he is but am a work in progress.i live in benin and i have couple of ideas in this brain of mine.we both open a forum,ezine and blog and i think i am capable of contributing to the club.My name is ose by the way and you can email me at naijawriting371@gmail.com or better still my coz's email at eikhalo@yahoo.com....I would love it if i get accepted.thanks
Ok dear, I will email you, just be hopeful, and do have a lovely weekend.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Bella3(f): 4:50pm On May 19, 2012
i tink a group or page is more universile
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by gemstone22(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2012
gemstone2210@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2012
Emyo: I tink outside nairaland we realy workin to c d fruitility of dis embrayo. Geting d emails together was'nt an easy task, writing them down and retypin it to send them to our leader dailynews. God! It was so cumberson! But i wil definatly do al it takes to make sure our standards are met and not messed. Am 4rm enugu, nnsuka. We can meet. I prefer us to meet in LOKOJA. I tel u all we are goin to make waves and shavels in every literally library.

Don't be tired ok? Keep the zeal and going!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2012
Hmmmm. God! Bles d initaitives of ur children.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2012
Cameraz4real@yahoo.com hop it's real
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2012
Hmmm, fair turned dark, but matured. Rectanle figured headed, but wel natured, gone around nigeria 4rm east to north, then to the south, yet not exhausted, in his 27 to ....lol, i can't gues o. Wel he is a great idealistic blessing.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 7:37pm On May 20, 2012
@Emyo, who r u describing? @respected members, i have a new suggestion dat is subject 2 opinions. Is there sum1 who can reach one of d prominent nd prolific writers lyk Achebe, Elechi Amadi, Chimamanda etc 2 patron our club? I guess it wil boost d image and worth of d club. D patron wil attend our launching. Wot do u tink?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:58am On May 21, 2012
Uniquexty: @Emyo, who r u describing? @respected members, i have a new suggestion dat is subject 2 opinions. Is there sum1 who can reach one of d prominent nd prolific writers lyk Achebe, Elechi Amadi, Chimamanda etc 2 patron our club? I guess it wil boost d image and worth of d club. D patron wil attend our launching. Wot do u tink?

Don't worry yourself dear, it is amongst the things to be discussed during the pre-launching zonal meetings...but still anyone that knows more can respond too....or email me: dailyy.newss@gmail.com, if u do not feel safe discussing such issues here, thanks & keep the fire burning @uniquexty
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2012
Am very proud, proud of bin a member of dis forum. Even if it is a joke, we wil furstrates achievment out of it. Even if we all dreamin, YOUNG NIAJA WRITERS wil definating flock us towards realization of our demand. I swear i d feel d posibility. Who d doubt me? Wake-up! UNIQUESTY,jux a free style, he undstands not a nigeria language but posibilities of languages. Am realy tryin to get acros to our earlier indictors, met some online, some askin 4 fb page, but my master! Wad do we do? Go up there?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by otodeluxe(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2012
I'm interested otodeluxe@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2012
Emyo: Am very proud, proud of bin a member of dis forum. Even if it is a joke, we wil furstrates achievment out of it. Even if we all dreamin, YOUNG NIAJA WRITERS wil definating flock us towards realization of our demand. I swear i d feel d posibility. Who d doubt me? Wake-up! UNIQUESTY,jux a free style, he undstands not a nigeria language but posibilities of languages. Am realy tryin to get acros to our earlier indictors, met some online, some askin 4 fb page, but my master! Wad do we do? Go up there?

I love your zeal & ambition, u are a very courageous person, pls do keep it up cos it helps to push people high in life...meanwhile, if anyone has any creative ideas or suggestions, let the person not relent or hesitate to drop such ideas here or email it to me. Thanks to you all & I pray this great movement turns into a reality which it will if only we work together with dedication, passion, faith & positive mental attitude towards our goal.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:08am On May 21, 2012
I'm in...saheed4fame@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by David2471(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2012
How are u guyz doin.i see a beautiful future here guyz.meanwhile,i have a suggestion for u.movies in nigeria today are a little more popular than novels nd other writes and so is music too.y is that?the ansa is publicity.Just a few novels,anthologies,etc hit the media and by media,i mean tv,radio and print media.Now here comes my idea.in the process of planning for other tins,u guyz cn plan to begin a magazine.monthly or as u wish.Most pple r unaware dat magazines r very cheap to publish.in this magazine,ur works cn b placed,interviews,advert and even articles.This way u guys cn gain the publicity nd infact the money as big companies love a page on hot cake magazines.Its a suggestn
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 21, 2012
David2471: How are u guyz doin.i see a beautiful future here guyz.meanwhile,i have a suggestion for u.movies in nigeria today are a little more popular than novels nd other writes and so is music too.y is that?the ansa is publicity.Just a few novels,anthologies,etc hit the media and by media,i mean tv,radio and print media.Now here comes my idea.in the process of planning for other tins,u guyz cn plan to begin a magazine.monthly or as u wish.Most pple r unaware dat magazines r very cheap to publish.in this magazine,ur works cn b placed,interviews,advert and even articles.This way u guys cn gain the publicity nd infact the money as big companies love a page on hot cake magazines.Its a suggestn

Hey man we are doing pretty down here and what about you? Anyway, I just sent email to all the people that indicated interest, I did sent to you too, so check it and read through and we welcome more suggestions though what you mentioned above was included, just read through the email I sent to all interested members and let me know how you feel. Hoping to hear from you soon.

To all interested members, if you did not received any email from me, please do send your email again to me because some emails got a failure delivery report...so check your email again and resend so that we can forward the update to you. cheers guys!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] am as glad as grandma seen his glad grand child smile. David am mor hapi hearin 4rm u, dis shows you appreciates and stil pray 4 our progres. Dailynews, am seing alot of talents dropin their emails here, pls u can also pick dem 4rm here. Meanwhile....tombs up
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2012
Emyo: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] am as glad as grandma seen his glad grand child smile. David am mor hapi hearin 4rm u, dis shows you appreciates and stil pray 4 our progres. Dailynews, am seing alot of talents dropin their emails here, pls u can also pick dem 4rm here. Meanwhile....tombs up
Yes for sure, and I have already sent out the first & second batches of emails to all interested members earlier this afternoon, so I am waiting for their feedbacks, again, did you received my email? if you didn't, kindly check the email you dropped here if actually its correct cos I received some bounced mail response showing that some emails dropped by some people are not correct, so I am using this medium to appeal to everyone to pls recheck the email they gave to make sure that it is correct.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 7:24pm On May 21, 2012
[s][/s] its good 2 c progress smiling at us. I jst hope dat d attachment is not an important info cos i tried downloading it bt my mobile phone does nt support file. Dat means i'l b going 2 a cyber cafe later. Meanwhile, i'm waiting patiently 4 d meeting.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 21, 2012
Uniquexty: [s][/s] its good 2 c progress smiling at us. I jst hope dat d attachment is not an important info cos i tried downloading it bt my mobile phone does nt support file. Dat means i'l b going 2 a cyber cafe later. Meanwhile, i'm waiting patiently 4 d meeting.

The attachment is very vital, just try & download it, its in microsoft word format, i.e. its in .doc format, I wanted converting it into pdf, but thought .doc format would be the best format everyone can view. Try & download it.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by vaniesexy: 1:41am On May 22, 2012
Am in,am sylvarlene my email is hsylvar@yahoo.com,any writer in ph should contact me
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:56am On May 22, 2012
vaniesexy: Am in,am sylvarlene my email is hsylvar@yahoo.com,any writer in ph should contact me
you are welcome...you will soon receive an email from us, & pls do inform other talented & ambitious writers in literary genere that u know to join now before membership is closed. Cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2012
It very vital, nokia phones can view it, but dailynews, y not copy and paste it, then send it to everybody, instead of attachment. 4 easier aces. Wel al wat i saw was interestin.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Jyde89: 11:05am On May 22, 2012
angayejuni: ALTERS TO SACRIFCE
By Angaye Da Afrikan Sonnet

vast treasures seeded beyond observations
Lo here nor there
Destinies tied to flinches of ideas
Trees decide not the direction of breeze
Thrones built on wombs of dreams

Battles conquered not by swift or speed
But at the price of blood
A slain day old child cries
On alters of sacrifice
aisles trailing with offerings
Burnt up into heavens eyes
vast treasures seeded beyond observations
Lo here nor there
Angaye i swear 2 God,your's is a poem i'll buy any day any time,even if it is sold 4 a million naira,wonderfull. Ok back to YNW,i'm totally in surpport of any resolution made,so long as it move's us as writer's forward. And i also got d mail 10x guy's,we've got some work 2 do,i see us going places.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2012
Emyo: It very vital, nokia phones can view it, but dailynews, y not copy and paste it, then send it to everybody, instead of attachment. 4 easier aces. Wel al wat i saw was interestin.

Emyo, that means I would have to start compiling it again to resend...but we ought to make little sacrifices by getting a computer to be able to view it. Meanwhile, I have not been receiving feedback, only 3 so far. Please if u did indicated interest to join the aforementioned club, pls do check the email you dropped here or the one you emailed to me.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2012
vaniesexy: Am in,am sylvarlene my email is hsylvar@yahoo.com,any writer in ph should contact me

your email; hsyvar@yahoo.com failed to deliver. Send an email to: dailyy.newss@gmail.com with the subject: Naija Young Writers Club, so that I can forward to you the next program of the association. Cheers.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by vaniesexy: 5:33pm On May 22, 2012
Sorry is hisylvar@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Roses And Thorns / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.