Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70527 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:
shocked
Brosss.... i dont need to speak big grammar to tell you what you need to know... shocked

Black folks especially we Nigerians cant be trusted.. Never reveal your true-self to anyone one here. they're full of hypocrisy.

look at that coven Chinese pig up there, she has been tryin to get me, all in the name of her fallow group just for them to bring me down. grin

# word

DailyNews, pls note these words..
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
DailyNews: Emyo did I told you I am a modeling agent? when and how? You are so filled with envy and its bad for you as a Young Person. you visited my blog and saw a link to fashion tv model management website where I added: become a model and redirected to ftv aspiring models management website to assist my esteemed readers who always ask for my assistance on how to become model; and you grew envious, gosh! you even went as far as prying a thread I sincerely started here asking people with modeling ideas how to become model in Nigeria which made known on that thread that I needed the tips to assist people asking for my assistance on that, and out of your greed and envy, you termed it that I said I am a modeling agent, how and when emma? so you are this poisonous emma? I never knew, now I see.

Emma can you kindly brief this house how I derailed this thread if not for your trying to play smart to blackmail with bunch of lies using a new handle- channel 190?

first you accused me of eating YAN money, you accused me and Uniquexty of evil deeds with YAN funds, and she disproved you; you should be ashamed and keep quiet. Emma I repeat again, God will judge your evil attitudes, take it or leave it
abagmi o! Shai, where do I start, sorry everybody, I didn't come with intentions for uprising, am pleased my excos really showed they had time.

Am sorry everybody, but cancel it when u say I accused. I only asked that y must they be a discus since long, and nobody briefed me of any.

And now it is clear that I don't ve such right.
Yes!
Dailynews, uniquesty and all am sorry going utral. I passed my boundary.
But I never fed anybody with anything.

Am I still a member of yan?
I pledged not to be involved in official talks and to pay my dues when the officials have realizable plan.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
DailyNews: Emyo did I told you I am a modeling agent? when and how? You are so filled with envy and its bad for you as a Young Person. you visited my blog and saw a link to fashion tv model management website where I added: become a model and redirected to ftv aspiring models management website to assist my esteemed readers who always ask for my assistance on how to become model; and you grew envious, gosh! you even went as far as prying a thread I sincerely started here asking people with modeling ideas how to become model in Nigeria which made known on that thread that I needed the tips to assist people asking for my assistance on that, and out of your greed and envy, you termed it that I said I am a modeling agent, how and when emma? so you are this poisonous emma? I never knew, now I see.

Emma can you kindly brief this house how I derailed this thread if not for your trying to play smart to blackmail with bunch of lies using a new handle- channel 190?

first you accused me of eating YAN money, you accused me and Uniquexty of evil deeds with YAN funds, and she disproved you; you should be ashamed and keep quiet. Emma I repeat again, God will judge your evil attitudes, take it or leave it
abagmi o! Shai, where do I start, sorry everybody, I didn't come with intentions for uprising, am pleased my excos really showed they had time.

Am sorry everybody, but cancel it when u say I accused. I only asked that y must they be a discus since long, and nobody briefed me of any.

And now it is clear that I don't ve such right.
Yes!
Dailynews, uniquesty and all am sorry going utral. I passed my boundary.
But I never fed anybody with anything.

Am I still a member of yan?
I pledged not to be involved in official talks and to pay my dues when the officials have realizable plan.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Habaaa....why r we always like ds? Some people r trying to get ds assoc off d grnd while othrs can only curse n accuse...believe me, this is so shameful. We will soon finalize a corporate account. We are really struggling to make this work. Nobody is eating anybody's money and Cuddlemii, you r a very wondrful human being...for havin d patience to watch ds madness. Please evryone, an official list of members will soon be pasted here n our fb page, so keep up d spirit n let's stop all ds madness....pls pls n pls...updates comin up.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hello.
I am really disappointed in Dailynews.
Of course we have never met until when i came across this thread.

What you fail to understand is that, i have no issue with you based on YAN fund or its stories. You are responsible for all your aimless defence that excalated to all the past disagreement.

I respected you very much until i started noticing some controvesial positions inherent in you.
You are very smart when it comes to defending yourself.

The controvesies made me see you as an unserious dude, if not how will you explain promising your blog subscribers, friends and even your cousine of linking them up as an agent only to come to nairaland to seek for infos that you will later dish out as if you owns the info.

If you can do that, then i will advise all members of yan to be warry of you. That was just my position, but you went on to rattle out how holy you are, that the only time you had anything to do with yan money was mere suggestion,

(emyo took it from there: complaining of why he was not aware of the suggestion and transfer: uniqesty came in to quote the disagreement baseless)

you went further again to expose that yes you needed modeling info for not only your clients but your cousine sister and of course a woman like you said alot of other interwoofen things.

Let me make it clear here, my problem with dailynews is not of yan but modeling claims and his preaching. He preach what he dont do, sell infos he don't have and of course you guys are risking all your stories if given to him. He can sell them off.

Lastly i also have to say this, his altrances, composure and what have you, are threats to this group, i have learnt alot on this thread and i think it is not ideal to speak of a convergence now, except a second stab is needed.

Bye!.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cuddlemii: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
channel 190: Hello.
I am really disappointed in Dailynews.
Of course we have never met until when i came across this thread.

What you fail to understand is that, i have no issue with you based on YAN fund or its stories. You are responsible for all your aimless defence that excalated to all the past disagreement.

I respected you very much until i started noticing some controvesial positions inherent in you.
You are very smart when it comes to defending yourself.

The controvesies made me see you as an unserious dude, if not how will you explain promising your blog subscribers, friends and even your cousine of linking them up as an agent only to come to nairaland to seek for infos that you will later dish out as if you owns the info.

If you can do that, then i will advise all members of yan to be warry of you. That was just my position, but you went on to rattle out how holy you are, that the only time you had anything to do with yan money was mere suggestion,

(emyo took it from there: complaining of why he was not aware of the suggestion and transfer: uniqesty came in to quote the disagreement baseless)

you went further again to expose that yes you needed modeling info for not only your clients but your cousine sister and of course a woman like you said alot of other interwoofen things.

Let me make it clear here, my problem with dailynews is not of yan but modeling claims and his preaching. He preach what he dont do, sell infos he don't have and of course you guys are risking all your stories if given to him. He can sell them off.

Lastly i also have to say this, his altrances, composure and what have you, are threats to this group, i have learnt alot on this thread and i think it is not ideal to speak of a convergence now, except a second stab is needed.

Bye!.

I expected you to address his claims of you being the same as Emyo.

Where did that emanate from? What's the deal?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Cuddlemii:

I expected you to address his claims of you being the same as Emyo.

Where did that emanate from? What's the deal?

see my relationship with channels here

www.nairaland.com/1165692/woo-version-man-summarized-episode#13874552

Dailynews, channels I love ye all
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Whoever you are- channel whatsoever, I don't care and I don't need to know anymore cos we aren't operating at the same frequency and speed, and in fact u and so many others are so fortunate to win my online attention and to even have d rare opportunity of exchanging words with me, and the more you talk, the more you sound more ridiculous to people that have good human sense and understanding.

Please free this thread and go cover your head in shame cos you only started a war you have no grounds to fight.

I opened up a thread publicly to ask for tips from experienced models/modelling agents on how an aspiring model can startup, and I made it very clear on that very thread that I needed the info to assist some of my blog readers and cousin asking for my guide, and I also contacted several other mediums to get a firsthand information so I don't give out info that I know nothing about, so how did that, of which I would have made it clear to them how and where I got whatever info I was going to give them for reference, like I always do on my blog, you can go read through and stop being too jealous and envious of successful people.

Now tell me, how did that relate to me posing as a modelling agent? Did I write you, your friends and family members that you should pay me to help you become models? Answer since you initially claimed u have info and my secret conversation with a girl or whatsoever you said?

Believe it or not, if you don't apologize and desist from backstabbing and intentionally tarnishing innocent ppls image when their hands are clean, you will end up miserable in life, quote me.

Just read your words- my anger with him is because of modeling blah, blah, blah...as if I had any modelling discussion with you. You are so confused, bitter, envious, evil and poisonous and you will soon see the outcome.

@cuddlemi, he/she doesn't need to clear anything on my accusing channel whatsoever to be emyo because I reached that conclusion based on certain facts. And if any other intelligent person can go through the so called channel 190 posts and profile and compare with emyo, they definitely share something in common.

I thought moderators can detect that? Cos on my own personal website (not my blog), a mod can check all that through IP and other available gadgets. But even if it happens he is not, then they have sth in common, and sth fishy and poisonous.

I am off. Pls you guys should free me, I am way bigger than all these e-word exchange, though its part of learning anyway.

And finally, I am still waiting for your law suit mr lawyer or mr law student, if you don't sue me like u claimed and boasted publicly on this thread and the other one on romance section, then you know who you are...

And to finally shame the devil, I want u all to go through the modelling thread I started that's making some haters to feel like taking their own life before time.

Here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/1144389/drop-tips-assist-those-want
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
...and here is a thread a sensible living person opened on a public forum. Don't fail to go through it and to also read my own words and his responses on how he had discovered my secret and evil plans against YAN, plus how he have my conversation with someone on assisting them to become models, blah, blah, blah.

Read the entire thread pls.

Here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-yet-she
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by NoContract(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2013
This thread sweet pass super story.

YAN Season Film
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
YAN ACCOUNT DETAILS.
ACCOUNT NAME: Young Authors of Nigeria.
ACCOUNT NO: 0030231592.
BANK: Diamond Bank. Pls pay up ur dues. Thank you
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by nezpablo: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2013
newacca:

we are waiting!

I have an attachment with Abeokuta and as a matter of fact,I am presently there. Maybe we meet. YIM: maplelandnewacca
c ya
Sorry bro, i hav probs wit my mail and was aware of d reply belatedly. However i hav limited chance cos of facilities insufficiency.But, i will appreciate an update. Tanks 4 ur reply. One love UP YAN!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2013
Am words dry
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by KanuEkpezu(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2013
my email is ekpezuk@yahoo.com pls contact me am interested
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by KanuEkpezu(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2013
my email is ekpezuk@yahoo.com pls contact me
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Revival is seriously needed for progress. can we re-ignite that spirit which we started off with. the spirit that pushed us to travel far and wide to meet ourselves at our zones. that spirit is need back seriously. we already know our problem and it is lack of focus. at every single distraction we fall off. that is not a mark of committed people. let us come back as brothers with same intent. our vision is there, staring at us while we accept destruction of interest. pls one spirit is needed, even as we should know that every success has its price and at the middle of a successful journey is a disaster. let this disaster not split and destroy us but fortify us.

2 Likes

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
aceyralph: Revival is seriously needed for progress. can we re-ignite that spirit which we started off with. the spirit that pushed us to travel far and wide to meet ourselves at our zones. that spirit is need back seriously. we already know our problem and it is lack of focus. at every single distraction we fall off. that is not a mark of committed people. let us come back as brothers with same intent. our vision is there, staring at us while we accept destruction of interest. pls one spirit is needed, even as we should know that every success has its price and at the middle of a successful journey is a disaster. let this disaster not split and destroy us but fortify us.
I'm now a scape duck for songing those sing.

Am waiting to hear from the leaders if my ban is eternity.

Uniquesty, TRUSt has a meaning, you have to check on ur ALD in relation to my stance on the fund saga, then u will see that u insulted me by such word, and now have been crying and wondering y dat word among others
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 5:40am On Feb 09, 2013
@Emyo, d moment u stop quoting my handle, the better for you.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Uniquexty: @Emyo, d moment u stop quoting my handle, the better for you.
you are welcome.
Can we be friends?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
YAN list number 1 is out now! Please check for issues regarding your details or lack of it and complain to the exec by commenting below. Please pay up your N1000 if you haven't done so already cuz we are almost through with this stage of the setup. Our Corporate Accnt Bank details are mapped out below.

YAN ACCOUNT DETAILS.
ACCOUNT NAME: Young Authors of Nigeria.
ACCOUNT NO; 0030231592.
BANK: Diamond Bank.

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondeva: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
whats up with our website?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2013
I had to remember this previous words of mine.

That one day my thoughts will be given its necessary thought.

It easy to make plans, fulfillment lies on the common interest execution of obvious related compendiums.

On the course of my speedy-pace struggle, i looked down on many, because of my passion to make things work.
Am so sorry for any bridge, damage or otherwise caused from my anxious steps and utterances.
You all have to understand my stand.

Its a sympathetic pathos, that i have come to terms that human energy is much more spent on response to attacks rather than building chains of stronghold.

Human in general has the feeling of insecurity, gets more stronger when he finds himself in competition, more wary in terms of uncalled grudge.

Like the delicate pericadium is team relationships to be handled.
Many a times, have we fall short of means of fostering the use of 'will power' in making this Dream a reality.

Take a short walk into why and what happened to all those great enthusiastic indicators here on nairaland and facebook.

Are you doing the right thing?

Take a break, and find out the effect suffused by the sudden strength and available time allocated to an individual when a wonky expression is noticed.

Would you like a brevity?

Brave men, don't stick to failure.
I beg to be seen as one.

Cowards fight with no strength left for an opportunity to lead a role of striking for a win.
This defines weak organizers.

Poor Minds, are short sighted, unplanned and un-adaptable beings that fail to know when to grasp.
So are many follower.

Failure is the inability to harness all it takes for a start.
That takes us to management.

I woo all you who reads the cost of my words and not it values to keep making me a fool in my own gallery.

A fool is one, whose write_up will never have a wise effect on situation.
But, i tell you...An acknowledged learner is better than an ignoble professor; who points out emyo's fortissmo foul and dish the value to the pigs.

I want to thank my leaders for putting my name on their member list.
Am happy but I beg to be taken serious.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2013
I had to remember this previous words of mine.

That one day my thoughts will be given its necessary thought.

It easy to make plans, fulfillment lies on the common interest execution of obvious related compendiums.

On the course of my speedy-pace struggle, i looked down on many, because of my passion to make things work.
Am so sorry for any bridge, damage or otherwise caused from my anxious steps and utterances.
You all have to understand my stand.

Its a sympathetic pathos, that i have come to terms that human energy is much more spent on response to attacks rather than building chains of stronghold.

Human in general has the feeling of insecurity, gets more stronger when he finds himself in competition, more wary in terms of uncalled grudge.

Like the delicate pericadium is team relationships to be handled.
Many a times, have we fall short of means of fostering the use of 'will power' in making this Dream a reality.

Take a short walk into why and what happened to all those great enthusiastic indicators here on nairaland and facebook.

Are you doing the right thing?

Take a break, and find out the effect suffused by the sudden strength and available time allocated to an individual when a wonky expression is noticed.

Would you like a brevity?

Brave men, don't stick to failure.
I beg to be seen as one.

Cowards fight with no strength left for an opportunity to lead a role of striking for a win.
This defines weak organizers.

Poor Minds, are short sighted, unplanned and un-adaptable beings that fail to know when to grasp.
So are many follower.

Failure is the inability to harness all it takes for a start.
That takes us to management.

I woo all you who reads the cost of my words and not it values to keep making me a fool in my own gallery.

A fool is one, whose write_up will never have a wise effect on situation.
But, i tell you...An acknowledged learner is better than an ignoble professor; who points out emyo's fortissmo foul and dish the value to the pigs.

I want to thank my leaders for putting my name on their member list.
Am happy but I beg to be taken serious.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Lol. Objection sustained!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Emyo: big woman. Me duno had ur birthday celebrated on nairaland o. Well.....with a bravoura full Me, i wish u Splendid and Sumptuous summation of lavish leviathan this year...joor o, remain a cephalic dear.
I miss this days...

Please let we tell us to make individuals co...me back ooo, let us co back as a family like before
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2013
I speak into every dead soul here. Arise and walk. @cuddlemii, could u PLEASE hide all the frivolities on the thread? Tnx in anticipation
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
[size=14pt]Overruled. There is a reason why the word HISTORY was coined.

We are mature, we should act matured. We are not supposed to hide our fears and act like nothing happened. We should, however, rise from the ashes of hatred, egotism, bigotry, shamelessness, mismanagement, arrogance, over-sabi (and under-sabi),self-aggrandizement, high-handedness, contemptuousness and the ultimate disaster that almost ripped us apart.

And whenever we go back "in time" to our previous threads, we'll laugh it off.[/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^^ k. I didnt c d others. I join my anointing with yours to raise the others from the dead
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cuddlemii: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Uniquexty: I speak into every dead soul here. Arise and walk. @cuddlemii, could u PLEASE hide all the frivolities on the thread? Tnx in anticipation

Do you want me to hide all irrelevant comments? I will hide these ones as well.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Do you want me to hide all irrelevant comments? I will hide these ones as well.
oh oh! :-O, i meant d e-fights. These ones are the sugar in the soup na! Abeg o. I just meant those counter comments. Those ones with bomb...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cuddlemii: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
Uniquexty: oh oh! :-O, i meant d e-fights. These ones are the sugar in the soup na! Abeg o. I just meant those counter comments. Those ones with bomb...

Ok!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2013
Edited post.
I was madt but now am feeling her pains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Roses And Thorns / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.