Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? (81349 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / How To Identify A Good Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by Nosyke(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Subscribing
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2012
code_0: Catching a pretender is not in all these because he can still pretends over them. But the best way to catch a pretender is in his relationship with other people. Here, a pretender would always be exposed because he cannot pretends with everybody except you and you should know those areas you can use in checking this. Example maybe the way he talks to others, his reaction to issues with friends, manners with neighbors and a whole lots. If the way he deals with you is different from the way he deals with others especially in these few areas, knows that he is a pretender. You can never catch a pretender just between you and the person.

Perfect
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2012
code_0: Catching a pretender is not in all these because he can still pretends over them. But the best way to catch a pretender is in his relationship with other people. Here, a pretender would always be exposed because he cannot pretends with everybody except you and you should know those areas you can use in checking this. Example maybe the way he talks to others, his reaction to issues with friends, manners with neighbors and a whole lots. If the way he deals with you is different from the way he deals with others especially in these few areas, knows that he is a pretender. You can never catch a pretender just between you and the person.

Boy, you are good. Keep it up.
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by kemifemi: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2012
acidtalk:

In as much as I agree with you, do you know there are some PERFECT PRETENDERS? Even 10years with them, you can't still tell how dangerous they are.

Yes o! Perfect pretenders plenty well well. Lol
My sister dated a guy for 5 years. Thought she could take a bullet for him. But the guy na correct bad boi with a dual character.
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by babsomotde(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2012
identifying a pretending pretender...never. There are gold diggers that will spend years with you showing all these traits and you will be shocked when they will leave you. Forget all these, friend. It is only God that can help you out. Who finds a wife, find a good thing and obtain favour from God. SHIKENA...
www.jambume..com
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by obi4eze(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
You can always tell who a pretender is by asking God to show you the true nature and character of that person. God can never lie and even if emotions may want to come in, you'll still find out that what God says about the person is the total truth. Man sees outwardly but God, inwardly. Believe me, I'm talking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by aribisala0(m): 1:44am On Dec 16, 2012
So this your God creates some people as pretenders and others as non pretenders?
What a mischievous God!
Why do we have to bring God into silly arguments?
People change, so that person that you marry as a "good person" to day can become a devil tomorrow or vice versa.
Nobody is perfect and there is always room for improvement. It is lazy thinking to label people as; "good" or "bad". pretender /non pretender.
Who is it that is not a pretender or a liar that was born of woman??
Let us stop being hypocrites.
It is not until life tries you before you know who you really are.
This is very different from what you may want to believe

Every poster on this thread is a pretender,better pray that you are not tempted
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by chyseth(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
U guys are good with your suggestions. Abeg some of usthat are really very busy what time do I have to even start studying this partner. God dey
Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by mary607: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or you can read through my blog site: http://cliffordmary..com/ He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or read through my blog site:http://cliffordmary..com/

Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by franklytrue(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
mekaboy:
MY FRIEND, MOSTVOF THE QUALITIES U MENTIONED CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN CHRIST. I THINK IT ONLY JESUS THAT POSSESES IT ALL.

THAT ASIDE, THE ONLY WAY TO CATCH A PRETENDER IS TO PRETEND YOURSELF.

What if the so called 'pretender' was also pretending towards the other partner to know whether he/she is a pretender? The world is not perfect anyway -for now. As pastor Poju of Insights for Living said, 'The world is not the way you THINK it is. The world is the way it is.'

We all need the help of God.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? by acidtalk: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
^So true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.