Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. (8252 Views)

Cheap BB Phone And Nokia For Sale From China / Cheap BB Phone And Laptop / Fairly Used Items For Sale I.e Laptop, Ps3,camera Etc: U.k Used! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by jerome84(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
hello Racheal; i'm yet to hear from you regarding the 7 inch andriod Tablet, you can also reach me on: ionflux2@gmailcom
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by kolalere2002: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
pls I am interested in your 7 inch tablet. can u mail me details of payment.I saw 16550. My email is kolalere2002@yahoo.com
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:24am On Jun 29, 2012
jerome84: hello Racheal; i'm yet to hear from you regarding the 7 inch andriod Tablet, you can also reach me on: ionflux2@gmailcom

have sent mail to you, please check your inbox or spam
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2012
kolalere2002: pls I am interested in your 7 inch tablet. can u mail me details of payment.I saw 16550. My email is kolalere2002@yahoo.com

sir, i have sent mail to you, please check inbox or spam
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2012
AV
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by livapul86(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hello, please am interested in buying some products from China but they're not Technology products. If you can help me get them, mail me at x, so we can discuss further.
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:26am On Jul 10, 2012
livapul86: Hello, please am interested in buying some products from China but they're not Technology products. If you can help me get them, mail me at wilkamikaze86@yahoo.com, so we can discuss further.

i sent mail to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 3:39am On Jul 13, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by livapul86(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2012
@Rachel: I got your mail, would get back at you.
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2012
livapul86: @Rachel: I got your mail, would get back at you.

Thanks
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by oscarvicto(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Please I need the hp ultra book envy laptop, how much is it. I also need a brand new bold 5 too. Please reply oscar.4real@hotmail.com
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2012
oscarvicto: Please I need the hp ultra book envy laptop, how much is it. I also need a brand new bold 5 too. Please reply oscar.4real@hotmail.com

have sent mail to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by naijathings(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Please send me the price list for your BB and Nokia phones joemartins304@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:00am On Jul 14, 2012
naijathings: Please send me the price list for your BB and Nokia phones joemartins304@yahoo.co.uk

sent mail to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by akinreals: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Please i need Nikon D60 digital camera, how much is it? Send me a mail akinreals@yahoo.com
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2012
akinreals: Please i need Nikon D60 digital camera, how much is it? Send me a mail akinreals@yahoo.com

have sent price to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by akinreals: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Rachel wang:

have sent price to you

pls check your mail and reply me asap. Thanks
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2012
akinreals:

pls check your mail and reply me asap. Thanks

i have replied
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
welcome
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Juror: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
how much would a spy pen camera, spy camera cap and spy camera sunglasses cost + shipping ?
gentle4 {at} gmail.com
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:46am On Jul 20, 2012
Juror: how much would a spy pen camera, spy camera cap and spy camera sunglasses cost + shipping ?
gentle4 {at} gmail.com

I have sent two mails to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
wink
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by livapul86(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hello Rachel, pls i sent you a mail and I also attached some pics to my description. Pls go through it and get back to me.
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2012
livapul86: Hello Rachel, pls i sent you a mail and I also attached some pics to my description. Pls go through it and get back to me.

i have replied your mail, if not get it, please tell me
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by livapul86(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Rachel wang:

i have replied your mail, if not get it, please tell me

I didn't receive any message from you. Pls resend to the mail i sent you with.
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2012
livapul86:

I didn't receive any message from you. Pls resend to the mail i sent you with.

sir, i have replied your mail
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by livapul86(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Rachel wang:

sir, i have replied your mail
Yes, I have seen it and sent another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD / Brand New Portable DVD Player + Tv+ Sd Card And Usb Port+ Game+radio / Fake Tether Transfer App | Usdt Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.