Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking (969 Views)

Innoson Slams N30 Billion Suit On Gtbank / Gtbank Ebanking Is Becoming Lousy / Ebanking And Customer Satisfaction In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking by Samcathe: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
One of the advantage of forum is to share minds and allow people to be aware of any scam
there are some messages in my mailbox from scammers pretending to be gtbank asking me to upgrade my ebanking service. The main area where they fail is that they send message to a mail that is with gtbank.
Nairanlanders,be warned
Re: Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking by Samcathe: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
I mean they send a message different from the one i used to register with gtbank
Re: Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking by brainchild78(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2012
I received a similar message but was able to spot it out. I recommend that if you come accross mail of such nature it is advisable that you verify in person at your local bank branch.
Re: Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking by Olaisrich(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2012
even those spammers are on NAIRALAND, beware of kind of E-mail you are submitting on this forum,because i received the same message with the mail i submitted on this forum. BEWARE!
Re: Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking by Samcathe: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
I see, have been receiving that message since i submit my mail on this forum. Na wa ooo for this scammers
Re: Warning!warning!warning! On Gtbank Ebanking by eleven(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
Prevention is better than cure. Do not click any link referred to in the scam mail for account verification.

I am sure no bank will send you any useless click to re-verify your account.

Please, please and please DO NOT CLICK ANY LINK.

Yesterday, I got another mail from the scammers saying my account have been suspended and I need to click a cloned link to lift the suspension. I just laughed and deleted the mail straightaway.

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Betonmarkets Traders / Guarantee Trust Bank: My Bitter Story / Amazing Offers For Training Hall,seminar,conference Room At Ikeja!.not Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.