Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 (67819 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Barcelona: 35% (96 votes)
Chelsea: 64% (177 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 30th April 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by AYBLUES(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
DABRAKE: THANKS JOOOOOOO. TORRES NA D REAL DEAL. SEE HOW COO AND COLLECTED HE WAS. AND WAT A PLACE TO SCORE A BIG GOAL? BUT BRO NO VEX OOO. WE NEVER READY TO OFF LOAD AM. MAKE ARSENE GO FIND ANOTHER STRIKER OOOOOOOO.
dabrake: won't you give torres credit? He did what mata, kalou and the likes couldn't do. Have you ever seen messi cry on the pitch before? Have you ever seen di matteo sprint/roll on the floor before? He made them happen. Even most of the players who hate him couldn't help but fly towards him. Be sure that drogba will nullify that charm tonight. Didn't you see the smile on the drog's face? And to think torres didn't celebrate the goal that much, . . . I hope you understood barca players frustration. They needed two goals in a space of 1 minute(even gombe united would not let that happen). I love torres jooh. I wish arsené will sign him.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
Make May noise loud pass this one Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo and win the CL then you can try to talk to me else talk to the hand. Hope we don't hear bad news tomor. I remain a cule
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by benspeakout: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
I'm proud to be a chelsea fan tonight. They deserved it, a victorious match well fought for. I'll miss Ramires in the final. But Drogba will make Africa proud in Munich. Up Chelsea!!! cheesy
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by elampiro(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
What is Chelsea's position in EPL? What is Barca's position in Laliga. Yet with one man down, they beat them. Lol
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
How to beat barca has just been released by Di Matteo.Grab your copy now ! grin

3 Likes

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Maxybaby(f): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
We are taking Ɖ CƱƤ back ζΘ England.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by tOppspOttBOY(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
Okay, so... in just 6 days we have lost everything, i mean both the league and the champions' league. So what is happening and why are things just not adding up at this point?

O well, my wife just got heartbroken and my three year old little funbag too, i cannot understand her anymore, so what do i do?
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Reference(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2012
otokx: Pep defeated Barca not Chelsea but we warned him.

Saw your earlier post. Indeed like I said last season, a few months ago and confirmed after the first leg, Pep is just not a good coach. For you to come out and repeatedly say I will stick to the same game plan time after time is very naive.

If not for the Barcelona system and the quality of players at his disposal he will have found it even more difficult.

Now that those players are burnt out, no thanks to his poor man-management the team is on the slide. Once the fear factor is gone even LaLiga teams will begin to flex.
He has run that team into the ground.

Last year I predicted that in 12 months a coach somewhere will master their system and find an antidote, meanwhile the Pep did nothing to replace Abidal at the back and Villa up front. How can you rely on your midfielders to strike and defend. The 3-4-3 diamond is great but it needs a top quality striker and an exceptional defender. They have neither.

Only God knows what will happen when Andres and Xavi wind down. Pep needs to do some serious thinking and act fast before the team experiences generational transition decline, the whole of Bilbao is watching.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: Lawalkay(m), e_corel(m), Akshow, Upright750, Funkymallam(m), remoranger(m), abujub(m), slimderek(m), dkej(m), codeb(m), newacca, benspeakout, oddysey(m), Iskra, emmalexabl(m), Xtfield, Tozer(m), chukwudi44, Enoquin(f), dgr8truth, buzo80(m), pariski(m), tribalism(m), 9ja4u(m), segxes23(m), johnson11(m), Belmot(m), GALANTRICH(m), eroma(m), neyostica, boyterror, KrissKringle, Koikoi, Mascot lawman, devmantic(m), Kingmanny88, Bright2(m), pingu2k5(m), oluMyderz(m), Biggyd2, joshfash(m), Abeyjide, funkydot(f), cuteruth(f), co2(m), ezesun(m), x-fire, dabrake(m), waju03(m), PXtB(m), Adechyno(m), ~Bluetooth, Razmuhy, Osejie(m), oshyno, femiaction(m), ilugunboy(m), kings87, A.Y. BLUES, balo(m), jossylad86(m), Kay_man, Originakalokalo, tainot2002(m), Daclasikjoe(m), kelly27, che che(m), Tos87(m), sako28, nayef(m), monechuks, duality, wasolad01, Omohak, suolboy(m), sholatech(m), REMMEI(m), tunnytox(m), EMERITUS85, lalaosky(m), oladele7, ebunchi, Havilah93(m), obafemee80, leyitto(m), Biyi1471, Baba_O, silvertuke(m), Babamide(m), lynx200, adeniyi jhonshon, toluwatos(m), ade101(m), Whiteguru, ollah1, ayobams(m), olasha1, Mogrin, obakovich, mikeywise(m), Tgr8t4all(m), despam, aryzgreat, automania, otokx(m), man smith(m), daemonville(m), success4(m), Dawdy, casket(m), Phoenix6278(m), kingabdull, olanshi(m) and 156 guest(s)

Wtf!!!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by peddylinko(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2012

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by kawkab: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
I thought Barcelona fans and others used to claim that Messi even plays football with angels and Christiano Ronaldo tend to fade off in the big games. I dare to say that anytime Messi sees Terry he goes to sleep.

Viva Chelsea, Viva England.

Chelsea still remains the toughest team for Barcelona to beat check the history; even when Babayaro..

1 Like

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by AYBLUES(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by jerk: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
Am supporting madrid 2moro.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Edmomd(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
Up chelsea
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by henrychubayo: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
Fantastic chelsea. Fantastic revenge. I like this spirit in chelsea. I will spend my school fees to celebrate chelsea victory.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by passionate88: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
NO C.L FOR fabregas.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
My colleague no wan pick call. My N500 etisalat card must finish on top him head tonight. I don chop him salary. Hahahahaha

kayode : you don't know messi. He will couple the anger of madrid's defeat to his brilliance. Another 5 goals for messi tonight. If messi do not score I will give you half of my salary.

Dabrake : keep ranting. God punish your team should torres play. You will know why he is el nino. He will regain his respect should he play.

Kayode : *everybody in my unit wanted to flog me* which mumu torres? That one wey miss empty net against man u. If torres score, take half of my salary(plus the other half). *colleagues signs the agreement*.

Now, my guy no wan pick call. I no go collect him salary. I just wan look into him eye tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by olumidazz: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
U guys don't even know what football is all about, na ball chelsea play so, is that how chelsea play wigan, norwich, bolton or any of those yeye premiership teams. Drogba dey defend cos penalty u say chelsea na the team to beat. I sorry 4 u madrid will tear u guys apart. Go ahead and play your anti-football tactics in the final its good 4 the development of the game. BARCA ARGUABLY STILL THE BEST TEAM OF THIS PRESENT GENERATION.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Aringarosa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
An incredible end to an incredible night as Fernando Torres' finish ensures 10-man Chelsea's progress to the Champions League final after an evening of pure drama. The Blues did it the hard way, but their reward is a night in Munich.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by HighChief4(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
So, has Pep bought his team's tickets to watch the finals in Munich yet? He said that they would certainly be there.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Babamide(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
I hope bayern munich mess mourinho up tomorrow. With his wide mouth saying chelsea cannot make the finals. I hope madrid does not make the final.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by AYBLUES(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
up bluessssssss

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Aringarosa(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
dabrake: My colleague no wan pick call. My N500 etisalat card must finish on top him head tonight. I don chop him salary. Hahahahaha

kayode : you don't know messi. He will couple the anger of madrid's defeat to his brilliance. Another 5 goals for messi tonight. If messi do not score I will give you half of my salary.

Dabrake : keep ranting. God punish your team should torres play. You will know why he is el nino. He will regain his respect should he play.

Kayode : *everybody in my unit wanted to flog me* which mumu torres? That one wey miss empty net against man u. If torres score, take half of my salary(plus the other half). *colleagues signs the agreement*.

Now, my guy no wan pick call. I no go collect him salary. I just wan look into him eye tomorrow.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na lie O!! Don't stop calling him, and you must collect his salary. He Gambled and lost, no pity him. wink
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How to beat barca has just been released by Di Matteo.Grab your copy now ! grin
1st edition by fergie. Needed review cos it always backfire
2nd edition by wenger. Needed review cos you need physical men to do that.
3rd edition(how to beat barca at their home) by mourinho. Tested and trusted.
4th edition(how to beat barca at camp mushin nou when the officiating is against you, you are down with 2 goals deficit and a red card) by di matteo. 3rd edition upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by DrDre1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
Muki where are U ooooo?
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by otokx(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
just hope madrid beat bayern 2moro then it will be an epic final, its beta pep got beaten by rmd than by mourinho.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by olawahle: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
this is victory im so happy tonight
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
Like a handful of my 'co-philosophical' friends and I always point out, football and life both operate based on the same principles. You don't always get what you deserve in life; merit is a poor match for time and chance, privilege, and good fortune. As it is in football, so it is in life: Everything, as in, absolutely EVERYTHING, depends on results. Nobody cares about the effort, the almosts, the nearlies, or the 'shoulda-coulda-wouldas'. All what people would ask at the end of the day is: did you win? Are you successful? That's all.

Acccordingly, I declare that, like Chelsea, and more specifically, like Di Matteo, I'd rather be blessed with LUCK than be blessed with talent (assuming that both do not always go hand in hand)! Who is the 'better' manager: Di Matteo or Pep Guardiola? Silly question. The more sensible question should be: who is IN the UCL final? ? ? Baba God, ALL I need is YOUR luck!

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by AYBLUES(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
@BABAMIDE: CAN U IMAGINE. JOSE REALLY MESSED UP. I WATCH D NEWS CONFERENCE THEN WHEN HE SAID D FINAL IS BTW BACA AND MADRID. E MAY BE D SPECIAL ONE BUT HE IS NOT GOD. GO CHELSEA GO
Babamide: I hope bayern munich mess mourinho up tomorrow. With his wide mouth saying chelsea cannot make the finals. I hope madrid does not make the final.

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: ImpactWorld(m), Mekky2010, gaburiel(m), Dawdy, ItGeek(m), God2man(m), Aringarosa(m), Baba_O, Tofado, crocodile, oskaroni(m), Verbatim, success4(m), ziccoit, hennybee(m), dgr8truth, co2(m), Da Mayor, Dvampire(m), Ossai famous(m), ashaju(m), mozinta, scopedon(m), Wilfem(m), Reference(m), durojim, dayounce, ayo7654, ogbeche77, D-nistelro, Abeyjide, nettan, lynkyinka(m), Phoenix6278(m), Dr. Dre(m), tick(m), elampiro(m), balo(m), ade101(m), sarutobie(m), badboym, tribalism(m), johnson11(m), aryzgreat, Seæn(m), collyno200(m), donfineboi, A.Y. BLUES, kasiem(m), ollah1, benspeakout, ijawkid, mikeywise(m), gbogboti, Omohak, chymeks(m), PeeDaVinci, suolboy(m), Kingmanny88, sunnshyn(f), PurestBoy(m), chelseabmw(m), Babamide(m), Biyi1471, KaimaTee, Gerrard59(m), cutelabby, omenziate, dabrake(m), executinal(m), gdup1960, hydrazone, HNosegbe(m), shema, nastydamus(m), 1025, ifysoft, Kirl, not2long(m), sensisosu, silvertuke(m), Enoquin(f), moroh(m), gaffer, Maxybaby(f), olasha1, sycamore(m), davisky, omicron(m), REMMEI(m), jumiparet, abasifo(m), otokx(m), 2iic, Jose Mourinho and 145 guest(s)
Abeg match done finish. Make una go sleep.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
olumidazz: U guys don't even know what football is all about, na ball chelsea play so, is that how chelsea play wigan, norwich, bolton or any of those yeye premiership teams. Drogba dey defend cos penalty u say chelsea na the team to beat. I sorry 4 u madrid will tear u guys apart. Go ahead and play your anti-football tactics in the final its good 4 the development of the game. BARCA ARGUABLY STILL THE BEST TEAM OF THIS PRESENT GENERATION.
leave it. Chelsea fans like it like that. As far as your only hope is the copa de rey, even me sef like am. Is any chelsea fan crying? Come on, take a look at at all your players face when torres scored. I wish you also saw pep's face. Him face red like firewood wey them take cook yoruba party rice. Mtchew. Barceloser lost at "you (de)camp"
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by HighChief4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
A.Y. BLUES:
@BABAMIDE: CAN U IMAGINE. JOSE REALLY MESSED UP. I WATCH D NEWS CONFERENCE THEN WHEN HE SAID D FINAL IS BTW BACA AND MADRID. E MAY BE D SPECIAL ONE BUT HE IS NOT GOD. GO CHELSEA GO

That was a mind game, he was trying to put the pressure on Barca. You cant beat the Special One when it comes to mind games

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.