Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 (67717 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Barcelona: 35% (96 votes)
Chelsea: 64% (177 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 30th April 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Olubachar(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2012
Master pass master[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2012
Who is that Barcelona that stands against you? The Lord shall make you like Chelsea. You shall be strong and resilient like Drogba!
Your enemies shall fall like Valdes and when all hope seems to be
lost, the Lord shall send you a Torres. Can I hear a loud Amen!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by 190: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2012
[size=18pt]BREAKING NEWS -

DREADED ISLAMIC GROUP BOKO HARAM CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BARCELONA'S DEFEAT
[/size]

1 Like

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Princesaha: 12:54am On Apr 25, 2012
Chelsea na d team 2 beat. Am proud 2 be among dis chosen one(cfc). Lets pray and hope dat Bay Munich will win their match with Madrid cos they will be easier 4 us 2 beat. Am sooo happy dis nite dat i lost my appetite. UP BLUES!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by nlofficial(m): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2012
olumidazz:
@ 1025 u obviously know nothing about football see u spewing rubbish and sounding like a demented man after haven drunk dog milk, by the way who even asked you to comment on the post, all this small small boys self. Fine no arguments about the fact that barcas tapes may have been viewed over and over again, what I am saying b4 u put your leprous fingers on your keypad is that over all Barca is a better side by all standards, luck is a part of the game and u can never rule out this element, I have not argued that chelsea has not won the game, I have only made my points clear that they have won in an unfashionable manner, Barca obviously the goliath here and hence all the prayers 4 chelsea and get your doctor to check your convulsion over terry's red card it was well deserved.

So is barcelona poor defence fashionable? Man, you lost the game, it's all about tactics. You would have loved to see Chelsea attack barca cos of the result, no doubts, it would have favoured barca. They had their tactics and chelsea had theirs. There is nothing like unfashionable, when chelsea didn't bring 12 men into the field.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by mkmyers45(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2012
mukina2:
grin grin grin grin grin una well so? grin
Na my goat o grin
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by mkmyers45(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2012
190: [size=18pt]BREAKING NEWS -

[/size]
grin grin
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Rotdavdara(m): 1:20am On Apr 25, 2012
Chelsea really deserves to be in the #UCL final. Let's see who they'll be playing. Check out the website below for a free report on how to Bet in foreign currencies.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by clem14(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2012
United we stand

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by olumidazz: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2012
So is barcelona poor defence fashionable? Man, you
lost the game, it's all about tactics. You would have
loved to see Chelsea attack barca cos of the result,
no doubts, it would have favoured barca. They had
their tactics and chelsea had theirs. There is nothing
like unfashionable, when chelsea didn't bring 12
men into the fieyld.
( @ u.I official, I am not arguing that we dint loose the game sir dint u read the post it was written in simple english. You have raised a salient point of barca defence, how many of u people out there who claim to know football realise that barcelona has been a depleted side 4 a very long time due to the absence of david villa and abidal given him the cover on the left back, it only takes the ingenuity of guadiola to shuffle the pack and transform both defenders and midfielders alike to strikesr. And please do not talk about tactics here sir as dem no born chelsea papa well to attack might barca, like I said luck is part of the game and chelsea was lucky I can easily liken the match to the story of david and goliath where GOD raised a standard against goliath, I congratulate all you chelsea people GOD being with u all and u may savour ur victory 4 now.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Limaoscar: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2012
Up Chelsea...Up blues.!!!!!!!

The interesting thing about this thread is that most haters start blabbing and hating on a chelsea thread then dissapear dis-honorably tucking their tails between their legs when their expectations don't come to pass.

There are couple of them on here led by one s.ick fellow called AK47 who always shows up before a Chelsea match to po0 hate then disappears when we don't fall like He expects....that AK47 fellow may have A HEAR.T ATTACK one day unless He keeps taking hIS ANTI- DEPRESSANT DRUGS AND STAYS OFF NL FOR AT LEAST 5 YRS.

BTW Pep actually walked-off without His million $$$$$$$ jacketgringrin
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by nlofficial(m): 1:41am On Apr 25, 2012
olumidazz:
( @ u.I official, I am not arguing that we dint loose the game sir dint u read the post it was written in simple english. You have raised a salient point of barca defence, how many of u people out there who claim to know football realise that barcelona has been a depleted side 4 a very long time due to the absence of david villa and abidal given him the cover on the left back, it only takes the ingenuity of guadiola to shuffle the pack and transform both defenders and midfielders alike to strikesr. And please do not talk about tactics here sir as dem no born chelsea papa well to attack might barca, like I said luck is part of the game and chelsea was lucky I can easily liken the match to the story of david and goliath where GOD raised a standard against goliath, I congratulate all you chelsea people GOD being with u all and u may savour ur victory 4 now.

So what did you expect them to do since it would have been the wrong tactic to attack Barca? To still go ahead? Barca is built on tictac, 1-2 football, a mere team with 15 men on the play field will not stop them. Even with all the defence Chelsea played, didn't Barca scored them? Chelsea played defensive game to move ahead and it worked. If Chelsea had attacked Barca, you and I know what would have happened. And now, you decided to call it anti-football because they didn't play the tactic that would have suited Barca to have plenty access to their goal. You don't wanna please your opponent nau. That's the game!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by olumidazz: 2:02am On Apr 25, 2012
@n.l official, u have said it all my brother and I concur, you have put your point across more succinctly than majority of the people here who have no respect 4 barcelona. U have said it as it is, to beat barca u have to play a anti-football which to me cannot be referred to as tactics. In as much as u and i know in all ramifications that barca is better than chelsea, I really wish chelsea will go ahead and win th UCL despite their depressing anti-play against my beloved barca.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by 2baga(m): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2012

[/size]

BREAKING NEWS: IT HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT BOKO-PLATINI-HARAM HAS SUMMONED THE NEW RECRUIT REF FOR NOT DIS-ALLOWING FERNANDO - OLUWA-SAANU MI- TORRES' GOAL, OR AT LEAST BLOWING 4 OFFSIDE...
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by jcross19: 4:08am On Apr 25, 2012
olumidazz: @n.l official, u have said it all my brother and I concur, you have put your point across more succinctly than majority of the people here who have no respect 4 barcelona. U have said it as it is, to beat barca u have to play a anti-football which to me cannot be referred to as tactics. In as much as u and i know in all ramifications that barca is better than chelsea, I really wish chelsea will go ahead and win th UCL despite their depressing anti-play against my beloved barca.
olumidazz: @n.l official, u have said it all my brother and I concur, you have put your point across more succinctly than majority of the people here who have no respect 4 barcelona. U have said it as it is, to beat barca u have to play a anti-football which to me cannot be referred to as tactics. In as much as u and i know in all ramifications that barca is better than chelsea, I really wish chelsea will go ahead and win th UCL despite their depressing anti-play against my beloved barca.
nl.official:

So what did you expect them to do since it would have been the wrong tactic to attack Barca? To still go ahead? Barca is built on tictac, 1-2 football, a mere team with 15 men on the play field will not stop them. Even with all the defence Chelsea played, didn't Barca scored them? Chelsea played defensive game to move ahead and it worked. If Chelsea had attacked Barca, you and I know what would have happened. And now, you decided to call it anti-football because they didn't play the tactic that would have suited Barca to have plenty access to their goal. You don't wanna please your opponent nau. That's the game!
nl.official:

Don't cry foul please forget about how they played,what matter most is the victory.can u imagine u have a kid with beautiful hand writing but failed,what does that means to u , shame.pep blieves on his attacking mfileders, while dmatteo have faith in his defencive tactics and a plan "b" which is counter.no plan b from pep.i saw ur post saying noting like tactics.wow are u a zombie even rat has a tactics to catch prey.cfc spot the weakness of barca and capitalised on it.stop crying foul BRO.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by mamagee3(f): 4:20am On Apr 25, 2012
Ronaldo now has the chance of winning the balon d'or!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Claumy2(m): 4:21am On Apr 25, 2012
Now, Chelsea has a better record over FC Barcelona. Score goals and win match. Chelsea came to Barcelona's vital area about 5 times and scored 2 goals, while Barcelona played 85% of their game in Chelsea's half, but scored twice also.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2012
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by jamil2(m): 5:36am On Apr 25, 2012
My respect on Barca is still on the same degree as it was before and it happened that the wholly of the world gather and go against barca dudes from different clubs do celebrate the loosing what i would like to understand here is what is so special about barca that the level of hatred recieving from pallies go beyond comprehensive and where is the favour which you people sticky on and mention everytime whenever barca win the match?
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by omamokta: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2012
Even with d whole wuruwuru, chelsea won, Up Chelsea!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by komodapson(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2012
Guyz,remember it was a semi-final match played and not the final.so definetly a triumph over barca is more honorable than winning the trophy
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by MrOldskoolJP(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2012
Mstchewwwwwwwww truly chelSHIT get tout pas as fans c as dem d naked 4 road*smh*
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by komodapson(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2012
why una deh like 2 deceive una self.what has he done exceptionally to wrestle the title from messi.am nnot saying messsi would hold it forever,but cr does not deserve it
no b beef o.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by gtrust: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2012
It did not happen!

It was all a dream!

Wake up boyz
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by newsgistscom: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2012
barca re just too small to reign al d tym. Get d pictures of their reaction @ www.urhooks.com
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Joseph06: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2012
chelsea won, Up Chelsea!!!!!!!![img]http://www.keyforex.info/Hardware.gif[/img]
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Pa22(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2012
Our Heads Are So High. We Conceded To Defeat Yesterday. Chelsea Has Been Incredible. Di Matteo Deserves Better. Camp Nou Applause After The Match Shows There's A Spirit In The Game. Camp Nou Excited Chelsea With Warmth Despite Our Number.... We're Soooooooo 'More Than A Club' ! FORCA BARCA!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by fortyfeet(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2012
chelsea break your heart? no apology. if you vex, go jump enter well or better still, go sidon for shit.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by ismhab(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2012

[/size]
There are a lot of sick and mad people in this world.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Digriz(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2012
Congrats to chelsea, luck is always wt them in ths tournament. They dnt play beautiful game bt winning is all that matters.
A team like barca has one of the worst goal keeper,Valdes is never an experience keeper bt was always lucky that their backlines has bn doing a good job for hm. He has bn exposed yesternite.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 by Aringarosa(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2012
In the long term, Di Matteo may have made the appointment of the next Chelsea manager even more complicated than it already was.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.