Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. (5038 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. by Rhino5dm: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
You're kiddin right? fstranger is a son of Bode Goerge of all people shocked shocked. . .now I know better!!

seanet02: [size=25pt]Strangerf AKA v fstranger alias AKOBI TEWONDE GEORGE wetin be ya problem??[/size]
Re: ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. by freshmoney(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
seanet02: [size=25pt]Strangerf AKA v fstranger alias AKOBI TEWONDE GEORGE wetin be ya problem??[/size]

***dies** grin grin
Re: ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. by http(m): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2012
grin
freshmoney:

***dies** grin grin

Double dead
Re: ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. by BlackPikiN(m): 3:37am On Apr 25, 2012
olajide_07: it surprises me that so many of us play ignorant to the antiques of someone like the thing "omisore" people know him we from the south west know him the man was a paid assassin when he was aboard and he has his boys "don't ask me to prove it" because i cant basically if he cant get the job done himself he gets his boys to do the job and takes them out personally so please the fear of the thing "omisore " is the beginning of knowledge if he doesn't like "GEJ" he will take him out he is that bad

jk jk jk abi?
Re: ACN Warns Omisore Over Alleged Threat To Aregbesola. by freegistcom: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hmmm omisore and osun state God wiL help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Airforce Jet Found. / How To Decongest Lagos-pat Utomi / About OEAS And Their Call For A Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.