Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Share Your Twitter Username Here And Get Follow-backs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Share Your Twitter Username Here And Get Follow-backs (1269 Views)

(see Proof) Hot Way To Boost Your Twitter Marketing...!!! / How To Make Money With Your Twitter Account / How To Boost Your Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Twitter Username Here And Get Follow-backs by SHOPPERS(m): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2012
I've found out that it's not quite easy for New twitterians to get followers and as we all know, we need followers to get our business noticed by others on twitter. I don't know if you also agree but it would be good if we NLers can do ourselves this favour of pasting our twitter accounts here and following ourselves- by what we call follow back- if you also know the twitter account of an interesting personality in Nigeria like that of celebrities, you can paste them here too.

So let me start by that of this great forum- nairaland. Just check http://twitter.com/nairaland . Also you can follow me for business tips, basically, I deal with online business stuff. So follow me @shoppersamuel http://twitter.com/shoppersamuel

(1) (Reply)

Online Global Home Business Opportunity: Earn Residual Income From Home / Amazing Ankara Jackets / If You Stay Around, Ikotun, Egbeda, Isolo,etc, Join Me This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.