Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Whats The Difference Between The Normal German Sherpherd And The Slant Back? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Whats The Difference Between The Normal German Sherpherd And The Slant Back? (4957 Views)

BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] / Pure German Sherpherd Pedigree Pups For Sale / Pedigree German Sherpherd Dogs For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between The Normal German Sherpherd And The Slant Back? by breezy007(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2012
Re: Whats The Difference Between The Normal German Sherpherd And The Slant Back? by Dogsworld(f): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Hey Breezy007,

"I would like to share some ideas found through researching the American German Shepherd (GSD) as a herding breed dog. How the overall balance and structure is affected by exaggerated angles in this breed."

This is an excerpt from an article written by Jean Mueller that may answer your question (Normal vs Slant back).

http://leerburg.com/gsd-gate.htm?set=1

If you are still looking for quality German Shepherds then I would encourage you to read the article on 'Proper Dog care'in Dog's World Magazine. All the photos of the German Shepherds are dogs that have been bred in Nigeria by a quality breeder.

Click here to read online/download Dog's World Magazine:[url]http//www.issuu.com/dogsworld/docs/dogsworld[/url] (flip to page 18)

(1) (Reply)

"Relocating,so I'm Selling Off My Dogs". / 10 Weeks Old South African Boerboel(south African Mastiff) Puppies For Sale. / Piggery Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.