Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Weavon and wig Business-how To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weavon and wig Business-how To Start (26871 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by Maross(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2012
Good morning,

Please I need ideas on how to start weavon business as a distributor to be run by my wife. Please those who are already in the biz should assist with info as to where to buy from and the minimum capital adequacy. Please this should be taken seriously and all post must have a correlation with the subject and content.

Thanks (in anticipation).
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by Teedol: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2012
Any idea?
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by eleven(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
Maross: Good morning,

Please I need ideas on how to start weavon business as a distributor to be run by my wife. Please those who are already in the biz should assist with info as to where to buy from and the minimum capital adequacy. Please this should be taken seriously and all post must have a correlation with the subject and content.

Thanks (in anticipation).

OP,

The business is very lucrative, I can tell you that. I started the business 10 years ago with my friend but later left to work for companies after less than a year while my friend continued.

Today, the difference in our earnings is miles apart.

She has grown to be one of the major key distributors to many companies in Lagos, supplying different products within and outside Lagos with shops within strategic locations in Lagos.

She has been inviting me to come and start again but my mind is somewhere else now and my wife's line of business is different.

I can link you to her if you are interested, better if you live in Lagos so you can schedule a visit to her shop. Her details are: Mrs Folake: 0809 115 7564

She is a very nice person and I am sure she can assist you with her experience.

You can reach me on e-mail: imoisilis@yahoo.com for her details if you are interested.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by eleven(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2012
Since my last post, some people have contacted me for my friend's detail which I have forwarded without delay.
Mrs Folake: 0809 115 7564

Please she would like know what those of you that have contacted her think of the weavon business and if there are areas you do not understand so that she can guide you through or suggestions for improved service.

Unfortunately she is not an internet person but would read your comments whenever I see her. Spoken to her on the need to have an internet presence and she is currently learning.

Please leave your comments, she is really interested in reading and learning from them. Thank you.
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by lomzy1(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2012
@ op. Would your wife be interested in buying original remy indian human hair? We could deliver to her @ ikorodu. We import directly from india. We are a licensed and leading distributor of remy indian human hair in nigeria. Ou ® price is the best u can get arround cos we import direcltly from the manufacturer. No middle men or long chain service involved. We supply major human hair sellers in lagos.
Pls call 08023881557, 07064821943. BB PIN: 20F4607A. Or add us on facebook: blinkhair@gmail.com
facebook.com/blinkhair
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by chemashie(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2012
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by fazio: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2012
I am a major distributor of assorted human hairs.I deal directly with the manufacturers and my prices are very cheap.send me mail at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by StarrMatthieu: 2:17am On Jul 13, 2012
Thumbs UP
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by patrick2(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2013
I am also interested in this business and will need your advice, espeically on how much capital will be required for a medium size wholesale distributor, buying directly from importers. Thanks for any advice.
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by prettycy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
am kind of interested in dis business, (wholesale n retails of weavon n attachments). for a beginner hw much can i start wit. pls i need an advise tnx....

OP,

The business is very lucrative, I can tell you that. I started the business 10 years ago with my friend but later left to work for companies after less than a year while my friend continued.

Today, the difference in our earnings is miles apart.

She has grown to be one of the major key distributors to many companies in Lagos, supplying different products within and outside Lagos with shops within strategic locations in Lagos.

She has been inviting me to come and start again but my mind is somewhere else now and my wife's line of business is different.

I can link you to her if you are interested, better if you live in Lagos so you can schedule a visit to her shop.

She is a very nice person and I am sure she can assist you with her experience.

You can reach me on e-mail: imoisilis@yahoo.com for her details if you are interested.

Good luck![/quote]
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by nigeriasms247(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
"maroos" you and your wife need to read this before you venture into that business http://yelamak.com/how-to-start-cosmetics-retails-business-in-nigeria-from-trash/
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by DarlintonOmeh: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=16pt]Before you engage in hair extension business, you need to understand and get familiar with the different types of hair extension that are in the market. Some people may consider selling only human hair depending on who their customers are. See this link for more info: http://constative.com/business/how-to-start-hair-extension-business[/size]
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by ultrazone(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Lucrative hair bus
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by Homeyfav: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
olkiuh']/.
Re: Weavon and wig Business-how To Start by kedixfinest: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Pls I want to learn attatchment and weavon business can any one help me with links? Am in Lagos sattelite town close to trade fair.... thanks for ur concern

(1) (Reply)

Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike / See How Nigerians Spend For Christmas / Can Same BVN Be Used For An Account Holder With Different Account Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.