Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently (1029 Views)

Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness / Faithful And Honest Partner Is Urgently Needed / True Honest And Straight Forward Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by akinvest(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
I need a faithful and honest partner to runs a biz together[lucrative].
The biz is palm kernel, we are to starts supplying industries in Lagos and Ogun State,
then, gradually grow the biz to export .
However,not only palm kernel, we are to trade on,but let starts with
palm kernel first.The challenge of where to source for the palm kernel,how
or methods of buying, and whom to sell it[palm kernel] is absolutely solved
i.e the contact of the buyers and the sellers are available, also the foreign
buyers as well.
Moreover,I assured the intending partner of more than 20% of the invested
capital every week.This is real am not lying, the biz is lucrative.And the more
tonnage we buy will determines our profit. Let the interested Faithful and honest
partner contact:
bodunakin@yahoo.com, akinfunmi16@yhaoo.com, 08139566458.
Mr.Bodun Akin.c.
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
You have not stated the angle in which the partner needs to come in.

Financing? Marketing? Sales? Production or what? Give specific details
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by Musyus(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
Pls, contact me on 08182149281 or Yusuffmustapha@rocketmail.com on how to get it in abundance. Thanks.
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by godello: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
fizofly: You have not stated the angle in which the partner needs to come in.

Financing? Marketing? Sales? Production or what? Give specific details
exactly my quest too. @poster where do u need patner give hint.
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by page9(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2012
Can't you get it?
The poster is talking about finance!
Said he has worked out the source of buying and selling! Said he wants to start with the local mkt first before going into export.

The questions to be asked is for him to justify why anyone should invest in his biz idea, what form will the management will be ideal to protect all partners. How much practical not theory, experience does he have and how many partners & how much money he actually needs etc

Please ask the right questions!
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by Musyus(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2012
Hello, I know how and where to get that product in abundance. Pls, call me on 08182149281 so that we can talk better on this. Thanks.
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by wiseman123: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Poster
We are waiting for you to give more details here before we call you.
Re: Honest And Faithful Partner Is Needed Urgently by akinvest(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Am still looking for a partner,as regads to the palm kernel biz.
Let the intending partner contact me, this biz is real and lucrative
Am still waiting;bodunakin@yahoo.com,08139566458.

(1) (Reply)

Factory Price Of Cement Per Bag? / Chrome Ore Beneficiation Plant And Granite Crusher Machine / Price For Printing Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.