Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? (17483 Views)

Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** / Unsolicited E-mails Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2007
seun
well thats a good question, but experience from my Aunt and my Uncle tells me that because they share passwords and all, there's no need for either of them to check the mails unless either party brought something up.

Openess . . . sorry for my language . . . brings trust. Trusts removes the need to constantly monitor . . . surveillance may be a better word here . . . the other party's activities. I can tell you that my uncle stays out late, travels alone and stuff but even I trust him so much that I know he will not as much as look at another woman.

Like I said any woman that has nothing to hide in her email wont make a big deal out of it and soon both parties wont even bother about emails anymore.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2007
nwando:

Almond don't mind these unmarried folks.
BabyOsisi, that was unnecessary na embarassed
Just cause we're unmarried does not mean we cant air views on marriage issues, we'll all get married one day . . . I think

Anyway I understood your view point but I have a slight concern - Why would a wife not give her husband her email password if asked? What possible excuse can she offer? Privacy? Is that a good enough excuse for someone she's spending her life with.

This is even email o not bank account statements and all that. I wonder what the woman would say when it comes to that.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2007
I do not know why it is mostly the men here that have a problem with this e-mail business after having more than one girlfriend or wife here, there and everywhere. Is this not a sign of joblessness? undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2007

Frankies (m)

Re: Should Your Wife Know How Much You Earn?
« #8 on: July 17, 2007, 10:34 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will not specifically disclose to my wife, how much I earn but to some extent she will know my financial capability.

I think[b] I have an advantage on this issue, [/b] in the sense that I know how to cry about not having money even when I know I have enough. That is[b] a  good way to make her  reduce her demands [/b] and at the same time value anything you provide for her.

I have to be plain as usual on this issue.

Make una come see the one when dey practice marriage "transparency"  oh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy  Hiding money from your "beautiful queen of Sheba" of a wife who is worth more than I million of me?  tongue------to squander on all your girlfriends and side kicks.  Useless man.  I hope your "beetiful" wife reads this too!  Awobi!  I remember you very well.  You have entered my trap. Oloshi!  Just goes to show.  If the rest of you are not careful, I will go and dig up more of your past sins on Nairaland.  Chauvinists!!!!!! Hypocrites!!!!!!

Frankies (m)

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails?
« #175 on: November 11, 2007, 02:45 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried not to register my prescence in this tread but I got pissed off by some responses I am reading in here.

A wife hid her password from her man and you are talking about privacy?

What kind of privacy are you talking about in marriage that your man should not know?

If you don't  tell such secret to your hubby, what  for god sake, are you going to tell him again?

MARRIAGE IS ABOUT SHARING SECRETS AND RELATED MATTERS. If not why do you decide to be together and be strangers, yes strangers, that does not know anything about you. Funny enough , a stranger might even know more about you than your hubby----------------blah blah blah blah blah

Make I see your leg here again! Hypocrite!!!!  Yes! It would have been better if you did not register your presence at all! You well so? undecided  What effrontery?

RichyBlacK (m)

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails?
« #186 on: Today at 09:21:46 AM » 

Powerful!

@Frankies, after reading your post, I was quickly dragged out of that dark and fetid cave almondjoy was pushing me into.

A married man who believes in and practices TRANSPARENCY in his marriage! Thank you!!!

He he he he he he he he he!  See im mouth? grin  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  See your Mr transparency? Hiding money from his wife? Now get back into your "fetid cave"!!!! cheesy

PIMPS!!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2007
almondjoy:

I do not know why it is mostly the men here that have a problem with this e-mail business after having more than one girlfriend or wife here, there and everywhere. Is this not a sign of joblessness? undecided
You just want to start a war don't you, madam take am easy o wink

Meanwhile whatever happened to Babeelove . . . just thinking wink

Now the problem with bank statements got me thinking. Is Email to the females the equivalent of what a Bank account is to the males? . . . just thinking grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2007
somze:

You just want to start a war don't you, madam take am easy o wink

Meanwhile whatever happened to Babeelove . . . just thinking wink

Now the problem with bank statements got me thinking. Is Email to the females the equivalent of what a Bank account is to the males? . . . just thinking grin

Hmmmmmmmm! tongue The one you left at the altar? She is happily married now while you are still single running after "Neyo"--in Nairaland!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are you thinking? Transparency is transparency---email or bank account. Share and share alike. What is the difference. Is it not hiding something too? Not trying to start any wars here but to let you know that that "transparency" law is for the birds!

Oh? It is okay for a man to hide his earnings while rummaging through his wife's e-mail eh? tongue What is the difference please. No trust?

Trust! nwando and seasoned "married folks" on Narialand know better. Just keep learning. There are somethings you can never learn in any "classroom"!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2007
But why even ask for the password.
if it has come to that stage then who is the problem with.
i do not know why people cannot understand do not read my mails.
The same thing with letters.
it is free for me not to show my husband my letters, or to read only a part to him.
If i feel that he will go behind my back to read them, i will start hiding them
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2007
Oh? It is okay for a man to hide his earnings while rummaging through his wife's e-mail eh? What is the difference please. No trust?

i know women that do not even know the husbands bank.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2007
mamaput:

it is free for me not to show my husband my letters, or to read only a part to him.
Are you married?

I notice that the married females have a slightly different view on the subject. I guess I have to forget about asking my wife about her password undecided
But I have seen where this works without any issues . . . my Uncle has the password but he does not go there unless she wants to show him stuff . . . maybe thats the difference undecided

Anyway nothing wrong in letting your husband know your password . . . what is marriage for anyway?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2007
mamaput:

i know women that do not even know the husbands bank.

Or how many bank accounts for that matter.  When it comes to "cheating" women out of basic rights, these men will come out and start singing a different song.  Is that not a breach of trust on their part? Now these ones here are quibbling over common e-mail.

mamaput:

I will not hide it, but I will not give you ma password either.  I am not good at hiding things because I do not like living in some kind of secrecy.  But if you make it your business as a "man" to go snooping and not respect my privacy--you might just be setting yourself up for a whole load of psychological "torture"!  Privacy should be respected.  Only chronic busy bodies will worry about other peoples' e-mails.  Including husbands and wives!!!!  Please keep busy y'all!!!  I have a hard time checking my own e-mails not to talk of another person's.  What is the interest in other people's e-mails for heaven's sake? undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2007
somze:

Are you married?

I notice that the[b] married females have a slightly different view on the subject.[/b]

I guess I[b] have to forget about asking my wife about her password [/b] undecided
But I have seen where this works without any issues . . . my Uncle has the password but he does no go there unless she wants to show him stuff . . . maybe thats the difference undecided

Because women understand the need to have a "private haven" from it all when things are not so rosy!  You guys can hang out in bars and what have you.  But a married woman's "recreational" environment is very limited.  Then the only one area you might have control, the man wants to come there too? undecided

Yes!  Forget about asking her about it because she will need moments of sanity from you sometimes where you cannot tell her what to do. If you cannot share your bank account details--don't bother asking for her "password". Like your uncle and his wife have only one e-mail account" How many people in this day and age have less than 3 e-mail accounts. Who is fooling who? cheesy

What the heck do you want with her password anyway?  That is too much control I may say.  The next thing you will ask for your son's or daughter's or sister's or brother's.  It is irrelevant!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2007
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmm! tongue The one you left at the altar? She is happily married now while you are still single running after "Neyo"--in Nairaland!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was just in Neyo for the money, but now i'm back wink

almondjoy:

What are you thinking? Transparency is transparency---email or bank account. Share and share alike. What is the difference. Is it not hiding something too? Not trying to start any wars here but to let you know that that "transparency" law is for the birds!

Oh? It is okay for a man to hide his earnings while rummaging through his wife's e-mail eh? tongue What is the difference please. No trust?

Big difference, this is CASH $$$ not just some silly email account where she's allowed to flirt.

almondjoy:

Because women understand the need to have a "private haven" from it all when things are not so rosy! You guys can hang out in bars and what have you. But a married woman's "recreational" environment is very limited. Then the only one area you might have control, the man wants to come there too? undecided

This generalization is hasty and false.
I need not bother to debunk this claim tongue
Or according to your theory ALL guys hang out in bars and all while women have nothing except their emails. Absolute RUBBISH!!! tongue

almondjoy:

Yes! Forget about asking her about it because she will need moments of sanity from you sometimes where you cannot tell her what to do. If you cannot share your bank account details--don't bother asking for her "password". Like your uncle and his wife have only one e-mail account" How many people in this day and age have less than 3 e-mail accounts. Who is fooling who? cheesy

What the heck do you want with her password anyway? That is too much control I may say. The next thing you will ask for your son's or daughter's or sister's or brother's. It is irrelevant!

Bank accounts are different from ordinary email passwords but if she wants my statements she can as well have it, it's still me that signs the cheques not her.

My Aunt has about 2 email account and an Internet Bank account . . . I have ALL those passwords.

My Uncle may have more than 2 email accounts . . . I have his business email account password.

Asking for password is not an issue until when she refuses to give it up, then eye brows will definitely be raised.

Moments of sanity is what I need from her not the other way around . . . besides have you heard of holidays? tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2007
somze its not about having it or not having it.
its about asking for it.
if my husband dose not have it then there is something wrong.
there is no trust.
I have my password saved so you only have to klick my user from my home pc.
two if yiu know someone very well it should be easy to guess the password.
my kids even have my onlinebanking pass word and my bank card pasword, because i trust them.
But there is nothing like a snopping husband.
Once when my kid was 2 years old i hrard the father asking her were i go with her , if i meet other men etc.
Well that day i told him to his face if i bbring a lover home there is nothing he can do about it apart from going.
so when you find the so called lover what next.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
mamaput:

somze its not about having it or not having it.
its about asking for it.
there is no trust.
You kinda confused me here . . . undecided
I understand you have a problem with your husband asking for it but what do you mean by the highlighted?

mamaput:

But there is nothing like a snopping husband.
Well there is certainly a problem of trust in that kind of relationship, i wonder what or who caused that.

mamaput:

Once when my kid was 2 years old i hrard the father asking her were i go with her , if i meet other men etc.
Well that day i told him to his face if i bbring a lover home there is nothing he can do about it apart from going.
so when you find the so called lover what next.
This is a lil bit too much of info dont you think? wink grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
more like a little bit too much of the truth.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
mamaput:

more like a little bit too much of the truth.
grin grin
Anyway you did not answer my question

mamaput:

What do you mean here?

Do you accept that your husband can read your mails or not?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
not all. there are some he may read but not all.
anyway its not my problem because am devoiced.
I do not read anyones mail so no one should read my own,
our break up had nothing to do with password. we just fell out of love.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
The truth is that who insists on finding a quarrel will eventually make one up when he does not find one. I am a man and i know there is totally nothing to be gained in reading your spouses emails. The key word is trust. If you trust her, you should probably be able to ask her whatever you think you'll see in those emails. Another point is "what is the aim of having her password?"[/b]There is no need doing all the James bond. Okay, if you really find out she was cheating through her emails, what next? Will you feel pleased with yourself and go to the bank? Of course not, you will still feel just as bad as if you had walked in and found them doing it on your matrimonial bed.

Another poster had already said that "there are some things that are honestly not relevant to your marriage" not because they don't concern your husband, but because they concern other people. For instance, a patient confiding in a doctor or a psychiatrist does not expect him/her to go home and use his problems as pillow talk. There are actually laws prohibiting that!!!! [b]Till you die, there will always be things that your husband will not know about your family, take it or leave it.

And lastly, for the simple reason that not all people are the same. Some need a greater degree of privacy than others and as respect is so important in any relationship, you must learn to respect whatever your spouse feels. Some husbands/ wives could be insensitive enough to bring up certain issues after a few drinks at a family function and then you'll know to keep your mouth shut.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
mamaput
I'm sorry about your marriage . . .
He may read some . . . . I see grin

og2711:

The truth is that who insists on finding a quarrel will eventually make one up when he does not find one.
The point of Email sharing is not to create problems it is to enable an open environment where trust is emphasized. There are a couple of ways a relationship can find quarrels so this is totally baseless . . . sorry

og2711:

I am a man and i know there is totally nothing to be gained in reading your spouses emails. The key word is trust. If you trust her, you should probably be able to ask her whatever you think you'll see in those emails.
Yes there is something gained - Open environment, sharing, increased trust, less secrets etc. If there is trust then email password should not be a problem should it? She should give it up to even prove that there lies no hidden skeletons wink

og2711:

Another point is [b]"what is the aim of having her password?"[/b]There is no need doing all the James bond. Okay, if you really find out she was cheating through her emails, what next? Will you feel pleased with yourself and go to the bank? Of course not, you will still feel just as bad as if you had walked in and found them doing it on your matrimonial bed.
There are lots of aims . . . emphasis on LOTS grin
I do not understand your cheating analogy please explain. So because you dont want to see something bad in the mail you should let things be hidden?

og2711:

Another poster had already said that "there are some things that are honestly not relevant to your marriage" not because they don't concern your husband, but because they concern other people. For instance, a patient confiding in a doctor or a psychiatrist does not expect him/her to go home and use his problems as pillow talk. There are actually laws prohibiting that!!!! Till you die, there will always be things that your husband will not know about your family, take it or leave it.
This case is totally different and involves privacy laws. It has nothing to do with the issue what so ever. There are a lot of things that are "not relevant in relationships" but we do them nonetheless and its helps it. Unless you can so prove that you do only relevant things in yours or in any others you once again are shooting at nothing.

og2711:

And lastly, for the simple reason that not all people are the same. Some need a greater degree of privacy than others and as respect is so important in any relationship, you must learn to respect whatever your spouse feels. Some husbands/ wives could be insensitive enough to bring up certain issues after a few drinks at a family function and then you'll know to keep your mouth shut.
Oga let me make this simple. Two people are sharing the lives together till death, one asks the other please can I have your email password? What should be the reply? NO er er . . . I need my privacy? undecided
Absolute Rubbish.

Like I have said earlier, emails and passwords are no big a deal unless access to it is denied then eyebrows will be most definitely raised.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
somze:

I was just in Neyo for the money, but now i'm back wink

Bank accounts are different from ordinary email passwords but if she wants my statements she can as well have it, it's still me that signs the cheques not her.

My Aunt has about 2 email account and an Internet Bank account . . . I have ALL those passwords.

My Uncle may have more than 2 email accounts . . . I have his business email account password.

Asking for password is not an issue until when she refuses to give it up, then eye brows will definitely be raised.

Moments of sanity is what I need from her not the other way around . . . besides have you heard of[b] holidays?[/b] tongue

Please, I hope you did not kill "Neyo" for the money? tongue  Once a gigolo, always a gigolo!!!!  Don't worry, we know what to do with your kind! cheesy

Come oh? Somze----What kind of people are your uncle and aunt? undecided  Are they invalids or are you adopted and made power of attorney over their estates to have all these privileges?  Or did you cast a spell on them to have all these passwords? undecided  Why so much trust in you?

People like you are to be feared.  You sound very controlling.  You must sign all the checks in your matrimonial home and demand e-mail account passwords?  You are the only one that needs breaks or holidays from "marital stress".  You sound so young and naive.

og2711:

The truth is that who insists on finding a quarrel will eventually make one up when he does not find one. I am a man and i know there is totally nothing to be gained in reading your spouses emails. The key word is trust. If you trust her, you should probably be able to ask her whatever you think you'll see in those emails. Another point is "what is the aim of having her password?"[/b]There is no need doing all the James bond. Okay, if you really find out she was cheating through her emails, [b]what next? Will you feel pleased with yourself and go to the bank? Of course not, you will still feel just as bad as if you had walked in and found them doing it on your matrimonial bed.

Another poster had already said that "there are some things that are honestly not relevant to your marriage" not because they don't concern your husband, but because they concern other people. For instance, a patient confiding in a doctor or a psychiatrist does not expect him/her to go home and use his problems as pillow talk. There are actually laws prohibiting that!!!!

Till you die, there will always be things that your husband will not know about your family, take it or leave it.

And lastly, for the simple reason that not all people are the same. Some need a greater degree of privacy than others and as respect is so important in any relationship, you must learn to respect whatever your spouse feels.

Some husbands/ wives could be

insensitive enough to bring up certain issues after a few drinks

at a family function and then you'll know to keep your mouth shut.

Hmm!  Now this a a guy that has a reality halo above his head. Right on!  Infact please educate Somze and co.  Some spouses have leaking traps and have no secret for real.  Everyone will know your business after a few drinks like you said, at a dinner table.  I have heard things at family dinners that spouses did not even know they were being spied on.  Just only after a few drinks--because of bottled up resentments about things they read or saw in e-mails--they could not discuss openly like adults.  Instead of cultivating trust and discussing personal differences like adults, you go snooping around e-mails?  Like you said--then what?

I would not even do that to a child not to talk of an adult.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by ugees(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
how can u ask your wife for her password?, what happened to trust?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by somze(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2007
It may be possible that there exist a trust problem in the relationship hence the question about email passwords. If either party is truly guiltless then the simple thing would be to submit the password and lay the issue to rest.

Once again I emphasize that you hide things only if you HAVE to hide them. If you are clean then there's NO reason to fret about your email. wink

almondjoy:

Come oh? Somze----What kind of people are your uncle and aunt? undecided Are they invalids or are you adopted and made power of attorney over their estates to have all these privileges? Or did you cast a spell on them to have all these passwords? undecided Why so much trust in you?
Simple . . . I have proved my self trustworthy.

almondjoy:

People like you are to be feared. You sound very controlling. You must sign all the checks in your matrimonial home and demand e-mail account passwords? You are the only one that needs breaks or holidays from "marital stress". You sound so young and naive.
I never made all these claims my dear. Please do not put any words in my mouth.
I NEVER said I sign all the cheques . . . I said I sign MY cheque. Who signs your cheque abeg?
I never said I am the only one that is in need of breaks or holidays. As a matter of fact the holiday reference was meant for her since you so claimed her email was her ONLY getaway joint.
Na wa o, how do you read sef? tongue

I highlighted a word in your post up there. You may want to stick to points and leave out personal attacks dear . . . not good for your health wink

almondjoy:

Instead of cultivating trust and discussing personal differences like adults, you go snooping around e-mails? Like you said--then what?
Why can't we have the two of them? Why can't we have the discussion and the email?
And why must reading your wife's email (of which she gave you the password) be termed snooping around?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by angel101(f): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
I just cant stop laughing. I didnt realise some men still think like somze.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
angel101:

I just can't stop laughing. I didnt realise some men still think like somze.

Can you imagine?  And he says I am the one with "issues"!!!

somze:

It may be possible that there exist a trust problem in the relationship hence the question about email passwords. If either party is[b] truly guiltless then the simple thing would be to submit the password [/b] and lay the issue to rest.

Once again I emphasize that you hide things only if you HAVE to hide them. If you are clean then there's NO reason to fret about your email. wink

Simple . . . I have proved my self trustworthy.
I never made all these claims my dear. Please do not put any words in my mouth.

I NEVER said I sign all the cheques . . . I said I sign MY cheque.

Who signs your cheque abeg?

I never said I am the only one that is in need of breaks or holidays. As a matter of fact the holiday reference was meant for her since you so claimed her email was her ONLY getaway joint.
Na wa o, how do you read sef? tongue

I highlighted a word in your post up there. You may want to stick to points and leave out personal attacks dear . . . not good for your health wink

Why can't we have the two of them? Why can't we have the discussion and the email?
And why must reading your wife's email (of which she gave you the password) be termed snooping around?

EEWO!!!!!!! shocked

I give it to you. For once in my life I am wordless!  You are a huge joke.  Keep dreaming oh! Please come back to Nairaland I say and tell us what's up in about 10 years. kiss

ugees:

You need to ask awon Somze that! cheesy
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
og2711:

The truth is that who insists on finding a quarrel will eventually make one up when he does not find one. I am a man and i know there is totally nothing to be gained in reading your spouses emails. The key word is trust. If you trust her, you should probably be able to ask her whatever you think you'll see in those emails. Another point is "what is the aim of having her password?"[/b]There is no need doing all the James bond. Okay, if you really find out she was cheating through her emails, what next? Will you feel pleased with yourself and go to the bank? Of course not, you will still feel just as bad as if you had walked in and found them doing it on your matrimonial bed.

Another poster had already said that "there are some things that are honestly not relevant to your marriage" not because they don't concern your husband, but because they concern other people. For instance, a patient confiding in a doctor or a psychiatrist does not expect him/her to go home and use his problems as pillow talk. There are actually laws prohibiting that!!!! [b]Till you die, there will always be things that your husband will not know about your family, take it or leave it.

You are a man's man.
Please take these young 'uns under your tutelage.

ugees:

Another manly man.
Chukwu gozie gi (God bless you)

Somze my brother,please lighten up a little smiley
we are not saying a woman ought to be secretive
we are saying,she ought not to be disrespected.
Like I said earlier,I have asked my "oga" on several ocassions to reply an email or print out something from my email.
But I know he will not open my email at his leisure and begin reading them.
That would be wrong.

Any woman that walks into a room and sees her email on the screen and her husband rummaging through them ought to be very concerned.
That is a man trying to control you.
And it ain't right!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2007
Thank you nwando--it is all about control not out of concern or love.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
almondjoy:

Thank you nwando--it is all about control not out of concern or love.

My sister that's all we are saying.

Reading email or not reading email is not the issue.
The underlying factor is a man trying to keep his wife "under control" like she were some caged anumanu grin

Can you imagine your hubby walking in and after a bowl of eba and egusi soup with stockfish and mangala ,he sends it down with a can of chilled coca cola and with an air of authority,he announces

E he Nne,what is that your email password ?
or he says,"by the way who is darlington @yahoo.com and where do you know him from? grin

Knowing you almondjoy,that man should be prepared to regurgitate that egusi soup complete with the kpomo and shaki in the "jambalaya".

ROFL.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2007
angel101:

I just can't stop laughing. I didnt realise some men still think like somze.

My sister,don't be shocked.
I have heard all sorts here on nairaland.
I believe in a woman respecting and loving her man
I also believe the man owes her the same.
That's what love is.

It's demeaning to treat a woman like a child and no woman should settle for a pediatric treatment.
A man demanding your email is way out there.What for?
It doesn't sound right by any stretch.

Igbos say when you make yourself a banana,you shall surely be licked.
The ladies ought to respect themselves,then they'll be respected.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by omoge(f): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2007
Almondjoy made me laugh real hard grin grin grin grin grin i laugh tire o.

@ Frankie grin you tight hand with money but ask for password eh?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by omoge(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2007
Nwando, why darlington dey send mail after marriage sef cheesy?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2007

Frankies (m)

Re: What Is A Peeping Tom?
« #19 on: April 29, 2007, 10:51 AM » 

Despite my age now.

I have always been a peeping tom.

I have countless number of sex patners while they are on it.

Too bad is[b] becoming a habit.[/b] The worst aspect of being a peeping tom is that it affects my own sex too.

Anytime I am having sex with my girl, I always have this impression that someone somewhere is watching.The next minute, I will lose my erection.[/b]This has really caused a lot of trouble between my girl and I.I hope to stop this habit because of the psychological effect on me

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Please! I hope you tell your beautiful wife that you peep through the key whole while she is taking a dump! cheesy  Or is this before you got married?

Frankies (m)

Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Sex On your First Date?
« #139 on: June 06, 2007, 10:48 AM » 

Got to say my mind always in here.

[b]The last time I called a girl cheap for giving me her number the same time I asked for it.
Some people in here wanted to blow of the roof because of my comment.

NOW, ANY GIRL THAT ALLOWS ME TO GET DOWN ON HER ''V'' ON THE FIRST DATE IS THE CHEAPEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. I CAN NEVER EVER VALUE HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES SUBSEQUENTLY TO REDEEM HER DIGNITY.

One girl came to my hotel room with my cousin then I invited her to come later that evening to spend a good time with me.[/b]Maybe she got [b]captured by the cosy environment.

Five star hotel. That same night , we could not sleep.Just two of us doing some body exploration
Now tell me how can I ever value her now despite the fact she loves me a lot now and want something very steady,
No way.

She might not be a bad girl but the way we met and the  ''stresslessness'' of getting her really affected my feeling for her.

Uesless man!  How won't you hide your money? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Spending all your wife's money on "short time" joints!  I hope your wife knows this too! cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? Or is this before you got married? tongue Or is this where you found your beautiful wife?  In a 5-Star hotel or motel 6? Five star hotel?  Who dash awo coat?

Mr. Transparency!!!!!! grin---Body explorations!!!!! grin--Psycho!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
omoge:

Nwando, why darlington dey send mail after marriage sef cheesy?

darlington could be my brother,it could be my cousin,could be a classmate,a colleague,could be a childhood neighbor or my investor grin
A woman's entire life does not terminate after marriage.
She should of course be faithful and trustworthy but she shouldn't be followed around like a suspect.

I still keep in touch with my high school and college classmates thanks to the internet and the contents of their mail is no secret at all.
But does that make it okay for oga kpatakpata to log in while I'm sleeping and read through?
A resounding NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others / Fix Hdcp Compliant Display Error When Watching Netflix Video In Safari On Mac / Free IWP VPS Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.