Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Spice Girlz Are Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spice Girlz Are Back (1132 Views)

Ini Edo Dazzles In Red Outfit For Her Sugar 'n' Spice Interview / I Wear 38 Tripple D Bra Size -eniola Badmus (gbogbo Bigz Girlz) Tells Journalist / Assassins After Treasure Daniels Of The Golden Girlz Fame, Asks Her To Leave Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spice Girlz Are Back by ima1(f): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2007
Spice girls are back with new song and are looking really good.

check this out
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/7230/spice-girls-take-notes-from-an-american-gangster
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by iice(f): 4:59am On Nov 09, 2007
Yeah i saw that video a while back. . .funny how much they have changed undecided
Not a bad track. . .i only listened to it once. . .will have to listen to it again to see if i vibe it
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by ikamefa(f): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2007
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring! cheesy
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by omoge25(f): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2007
those ladies have changed and so have i, i remember i used to be a big fan of theirs, im not really feeling this song.
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by zigbo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
mel c has the best voice. . .i totally dislike victoria beckham undecided
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by Rebecca106: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
Yes, it's wonderful that Spice Girls are back! When they are together they sing very well! There is no band in the world like Spice Girls! Emma, Mel B, Mel C, Jerry, Victoria - every single member is talented, and when they are together - it is something great!
So, these are good news!!!
Thanks!!!
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by angel101(f): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2007
Their shows are practically all sold out. cool
and i sooooooo love victoria. she's living the dream. In her shoes, i will do more!! tongue
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by naijadiva2(f): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2007
zigbo:

mel c has the best voice. . .i totally dislike victoria beckham undecided

she didn't do much in the group but look pretty. look at the wannabe video, all you see is her posing (not singing)

my favorite is mel b. i like her attitude and her excitement for music.
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by zigbo(f): 4:38am On Nov 16, 2007
i think mel c's voice is the spice girls signature. . . mel c's is the one with the fringes rite? her voice is awesome.
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2007
Excellent song. The ladies really sing well, now i'm off to go look for a few more spice girls songs.
Mel C with the second verse was awesome. Mel B sings the deeper notes at the tail end of the songĀ  . . . awesome.
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by kellorah: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2007
mel c has d best voice---followed by geri halliwell
vivky's gt a gd voice but-----but------- grin grin grin
Re: Spice Girlz Are Back by iice(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2007
Ahahahahaha. . .yeah mel c got the voice, quite distinctive

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey On The Wealthiest List ! / Shane Sparks Arrested On Child Molestation Charges / New Lasu Campus Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.