Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP (7508 Views)

Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Demdem(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2012
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, yesterday explained the reason he visited Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, saying as the number four citizen of the nation, he was a national figure who should be seen to be above partisan considerations.

Osun is being governed by opposition, Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), while Tambuwal is a member of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement by Tambuwal’s Special Adviser on Media, Imam Imam, the speaker emphasised that: “I am is a leader and rallying point for all Nigerians, irrespective of political, religious or ethnic consideration,” adding that “the composition of members of the House is a testament to this fact.”
Tambuwal was reacting to a media report where Osun State’s chapter of the PDP had demanded apology from the speaker over the visit as well as his remarks after the visit.

According to the statement, Tambuwal’s visit to Aregbesola was not scheduled, explaining that his visit to the state was only aimed at commiserating with former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Patricia Etteh, over the demise of her mother adding that “the visit to the governor was only as a sign of his respect to constituted authorities.”

Furthermore, the statement said “Osun was not the first state under the control of the opposition that the speaker visited for a function and paid a courtesy call on it’s governor.

A week before the trip to Osun, he paid a courtesy visit to an ANPP governor, Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara, when he paid a condolence visit to the state to condole with Hon. Ibrahim Gusau and Inspector General of Police, MD Abubakar.”

Tambuwal added: “Nigerians must learn to know that there is time for politics and a time for governance. The speaker wishes to reiterate that he is a member of the PDP and will continue to work assiduously for the progress of the party at all times.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tambuwal-why-i-visited-aregbesola/114500/

honestly, Osun PDP is going crazy. Goodluck to them
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Gbawe: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2012
Well done Mr. Speaker for your maturity and for taking these disgruntled thugs and area boys to School. Perhaps the 'Ijaw President' can learn about leadership skills from you that will prevent him, in future, from watching silently and divisively while Dokubo-Asari cast aspersion on a whole ethnic group in 'defense' of Mr.President.

In a statement by Tambuwal’s Special Adviser on Media, Imam Imam, the speaker emphasised that: “I am is a leader and rallying point for all Nigerians, irrespective of political, religious or ethnic consideration,” adding that “the composition of members of the House is a testament to this fact.”

Tambuwal added: “Nigerians must learn to know that there is time for politics and a time for governance. The speaker wishes to reiterate that he is a member of the PDP and will continue to work assiduously for the progress of the party at all times.”

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Ufeolorun(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
Lmao!@ the video,he didn't look apologetic at all to me,in fact he was defiant as usual
His performance so far is below rhetoric but you can never deny the fact that he's politically savvy.
He's a true politician,knows the game far above some obviously incapacitated middle-aged men we often see around.
It's the STATE OF OSUN!!!! Let it sink in.

Aregbesola!very typical Yooba-arrogant about what he Knows,loud and proud of being one. grin
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by coolguy2002: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
woow. so what was their response
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by freshmoney(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
How desperate could these PDP felons be? Power to the thieving people grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by jummy05: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
OSUN PDP don craze die.What kind of rubbish is that?I tire for this PDP senselessibility.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by qwest(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
A good rebuttal by ''the state governor of Osun''. It is amazing how short a memory Nigerians have. This Omisore is he not the one of the no manifesto, no campaigning, election rigging infamy?
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
The PDP is a gathering of retardds
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Delafruita(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
When a party has the likes of omisore and oyinlola as its leaders what else can we expect but stupidity and arrogance
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Eziachi: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I honestly like this Aregbesola guy, not just after watching this his frank interview. He is very different and I like people who are not non conventional to a certain stereotype.
He is like a breath of fresh air, very different from the normal/typical deadpan Nigeria politician.
He speaks very frank and shoots from the hip. I love the way he define the true meaning of state in a federation, which the so called idiotic other governors cannot grasp, rather they will represent the president in Abuja in traditional marriage as if they are his footstool instead of equal political partners.

His typical Yoruba English ascent reminds me of my old late friend, prof Ayodele Awojobi.
Definitely, no one can accuse this guy of been boring. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
Tambuwal, you do well. Aregbe, your interview is beautiful. Keep on moving....

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to fish https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by stillme(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
Honestly i dont see anything wrong with Ogbeni Aregbe. I like his definition of insane person.
I will never jump into conclusion again!! Lesson learned.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by malc619(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Where ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ Beaf
Or has he overcome his crush on Aregbesola
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by ENEONWO(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2012
Talking about fresh air, Aregbesola is the real definition of that. He is not just diplomatic, he is savvy, charismatic, witty and articulate. One thousand Oyinlolas & Omisores cannot measure up to 10% of Aregbesola using the indices stated above. Little wonder the envy from his opponents. In her desparate bid to undo him, the Osun PDP is rather showing Nigerians the good, rare stuff Aregbesola is made.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Beaf: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
ENEONWO: [size=14pt]Talking about fresh air,[/size] Aregbesola is the real definition of that. He is not just diplomatic, he is savvy, charismatic, witty and articulate. One thousand Oyinlolas & Omisores cannot measure up to 10% of Aregbesola using the indices stated above. Little wonder the envy from his opponents. In her desparate bid to undo him, the Osun PDP is rather showing Nigerians the good, rare stuff Aregbesola is made.
Seriously, bro! Gaddem! shocked shocked shocked
Make una see me see wahala! Look at the "evidence of massive road construction in Osun" in partnership with "Julius Berger" and with "50billion World Bank funding."

Rewind...

Gbrrrrrrrrrrawe, did you not post these pictures that have kwashiorkor on another thread as evidence? Lol!
Why defend lies and theft?

https://www.nairaland.com/902854/aregbesola-commences-road-rehabilitation

Gbawe: Sheyguy actually mentioned seeing the many construction work ongoing in Osun. It is easy to see why the PDP misfits who destroyed the SW , and their sycophants in cyberspace and on Nl, spend their time malevolently formenting lies against Aregbesola and others. For those always asking for pictures, some are seen below. No wonder the worthless 'area-boys' of the PDP on NL have intensified their attacks on Aregbesola lately.They knew that implementatioin phase is upon Osun State.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=27838

[size=14pt]Chai! Hai!! Chineke me!!!
Where is Julius Berger nau?... Work of Bashiru Berger!!
We bind all principalities and powers!
We cramp and paralyse Babylon! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire!!!

Gbawe! did you actually post the above, while lying hard with a straight face? shocked
One day is one day! You go take lie shoot antelope die o!![/size] grin

https://www.nairaland.com/902854/aregbesola-commences-road-rehabilitation-osun/2#10493519
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by porka: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2012
Demdem: Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, yesterday explained the reason he visited Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, saying as the number four citizen of the nation, he was a national figure who should be seen to be above partisan consideratio[/b]

So who made Tambuwal number four citizen of Nigeria?
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by malc619(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
Seriously, bro! Gaddem! shocked shocked shocked
Make una see me see wahala! Look at the "evidence of massive road construction in Osun" in partnership with "Julius Berger" and with "50billion World Bank funding."

https://www.nairaland.com/902854/aregbesola-commences-road-rehabilitation-osun/2#10493519
Trust Ʊ 2 show up when the "luv of ur life" ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ mentioned.
I wonder Ɣ Ʊ choose not to comment on D̶̲̥̅̊ response of the Speaker to ur PDP cretins. It just shows hw shallow ur mind ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ‎​Άŋϑ confirms D̶̲̥̅̊ fact dat Ʊ have ά̲̣̥ single-digit IQ. KEep talking trash ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ʊ can derail D̶̲̥̅̊ thread which actually ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ur trademark...
Bloody liar & shameless Hypocrite...... Orue!!!
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2012
porka:

i guess the constitution undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by BlueMurder(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2012
The earlier we begin to realise that PDP is the cancer eating up the nation and we are going no where near development with it at the helms of power, the better for us all.
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by hakanai(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg PDP Osun chapter,is tambuwal a PDP party speaker or speaker National house of representative Nigeria? This beafing is getting hotter.The battle of musanga!!! Osun ACN and Osun PDP. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Anyways PDP never seize to surprise us.
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by assetstrap(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2012
Aregbesola 4 PRESIDO !!!!!!!!!
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Gbawe: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2012
malc619:
Trust Ʊ 2 show up when the "luv of ur life" ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ mentioned.
I wonder Ɣ Ʊ choose not to comment on D̶̲̥̅̊ response of the Speaker to ur PDP cretins. It just shows hw shallow ur mind ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ‎​Άŋϑ confirms D̶̲̥̅̊ fact dat Ʊ have ά̲̣̥ single-digit IQ. KEep talking trash ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ʊ can derail D̶̲̥̅̊ thread which actually ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ur trademark...
Bloody liar & shameless Hypocrite...... Orue!!!

My guy, can you not see that everyone avoided him? What more sign do you need that Beaf is "were Igboro"? Abeg avoid him in future and focus on talking to sane posters.
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by mapet: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
...But seriously did you guys hear Aregbesola's reply to the part where Mrs. Ogun asked him to produce a medical report so as to satisfy the curiousity of those asking for it realy love the answer. You don't have to behave insane to satisfy the insanity of a mad man, you don't go naked to prove that you don't have rashes in your balls.....the lovely Yoruba proverb. That's the salvo for me that puts that issue to a logical end.
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by sonyjacobs(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
Osun state PDP= politics of bitterness.
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by dont8(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by dont8(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
porka:

So who should have been no.4, I guess it's you? Or is it Boko haram? Always get your fact before posting, so you don't look stup!d to people.
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2012
dont8:
So who should have been no.4, I guess it's you? Or is it Boko haram? Always get your fact before posting, so you don't look stup!d to people.

why dont u attend to the topic of discussion here?
Re: Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP by dont8(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
Demdem:

why dont u attend to the topic of discussion here?
No two ways to what he did, he did the right thing, we don't have to politicize everything in this country for goodness sake. Way to go Mr Tambuwal, I only hope GEJ takes a clue from you.

(1) (Reply)

Baraje-led PDP Elects NWC Members / How Buhari Killed The Brother Of Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh (osuofia) / The Moment Benue State Governor Runs 1km On Foot To Espace Death (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.