Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? (16187 Views)

Why Do Women Really Hate Football? / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca / Does Any Guy Hate Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by clemmonce(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2012
TO ALL THOSE DAT DONT LIKE FOOTBALL I THINK THEY SHOULD GO AND KISS A HOT PHILIPS PRESSING IRON. AS 4 ME AND MY HOUSE WE WIL ALWAYS LOV FOOTBALL
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by femionasan(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2012
antartica: Sports like football,cricket. Christinity,fashion and language were used by the british to civilize the people they termed the prehistoric natives,i.e, africans and indians. And u guys are disappointing, u seems to have been taken in by oyinbo magic,forgetting that is about who initiates,creates and indoctrinates.

Smh! What else is new?
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2012
All the ladies here supporting u are marrying footballers. Stay there!
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by newacca: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2012
calcio.futbol. boolu alafesegba,soccer,football. I sleep football,dream football,eat football.. I LOVE FOOTBALL. Complete men love football.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by OzReal(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2012
Blues for life!!! I swear till I die!!!! grin
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by ajekpaks(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Who says it makes you less of a man?

I mean just because a dude is g.ayy don't make him less of a dude... wink wink

Niqqa you G.ayy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by antartica(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ni1ggers don't see.They are born blind,they live and die stack blind.

Fifa president is yet to resign or even apologise for saying it is right for white players to call black players niggers in the playing and make up after the game.Yet,nobody is talking about it because you muderfuckers don't count.You will always be seen as sludges that copies.

A people that aare just existing because others exist,mentally and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by nwanioma(f): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Well football is an amazing force. I have seen girls automatically become arsenal fans or football freaks simply cus of their boyfriends. How about those that change team with changing boyfriends. But hey its a true uniting force. And as they say goal is goal in every language! But i really couldn't be bothered!
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by KwachImani(f): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Canisma: The poster is asking if hating football makes him less of a man.
=
my answer is YES.
He would find out that even his FEW friends are also less of a man.
I wonder the things you ll discuss with correct dudes like me and other correct Nairalanders. You ll just be boring to your fellow guys. I have seen people like you and you guys suck. BIG TIME.
Im sure you dont know anything about politics too.
YOU RE LESS OF A MAN.
Give it up for football.
Its just a game, but What A Game.
......... cry cry cry....no hating here ....period!!!....please let the poster be...sha!.. undecided
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by KwachImani(f): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
Reference:

The world is a global village. Tommorrow it could be ours the world watches. But wait a minute. Don't tell me all you enjoy watching is entirely home grown. That I won't believe.
....you are right sweerie!.. smiley
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by deltalife(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
I will only spend probably one hour watching football only and only if JESUS CHRIST is phisically there in the field.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by hollas2jnr(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Kwach Imani: ...Sorry dear....whatever...he is not alone....instead of cheering your own homegrown teams to be international leagues..you cheer European leagues...and they make money out of you......besides there are soo many other sports one can be a fan of...have a nice day!

Like Omolola have said, football is and should be a means of fun catching but to some extreme obsession have set in. To me, I see football drawing lots of attention here in nigeria simply because its the most popular and sought after here in Africa. A thousand and one recreational sports are still out there, attracting lots of fans (both the obsessed and otherwise) around other continents.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by hollas2jnr(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
SimonAndal: I just don't see what people see in soccer. I mean last night I couldn't sleep (plus I had a migraine, so imagine) because of screams and shouts and singing and firecrackers and stuff.
And the amusing thing is that Torres (that's the name they were screaming. Who's Torres?) couldn't give two shits about them.
So @OP, you're not alone. My dad hates it too.

Mind you... to some, its mere copy copy and nothing more; they just want to flow with the majority. I watch soccer once a while but not a fan to any FC.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Mopoli(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
@poster,U re definitely not alone,initially i do beliv dat i'm d only psn dat dislikes football not fully notified of other people's perspective in diz regard,well i strongly beliv it's a mata of individual's hobby and enthusiasm bcuz i don't cherish football at all bt dat doz not actually makes me less of a man bcuz I'm wat i tink I'm and other people's opinions. Thanks!
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by darlingbas(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
@op you are not alone, I also don't like soccer for the simple fact that it is possible for a match to end without a winner, they call it draw i think.How can they waste everybody's time without a winner at the end of the match, nothing could be more preposterous, If have my way, i'll make sure the stadium is locked and the players continue to play until a winner emerge, If I happen to pay money to watch a match and it ends in a goalless draw, then the organiser had better refund my money, not even a goal? shocked shocked shocked shocked what the... in fact I will send them an invoice for my time wasted.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by deltalife(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
I dont think anything under this earth will make me sit and say that i want to watch football. what is my gain, now it is causing allots of devilish resultyet people find it dificult to see. BOKO H***m don make such watch centers target now and those dead as a result of argument has attracted no reward for their families. So what is the waste of time for
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Colleoni: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
errrrrrrrrr, it doesn't make u less of a man, [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]IT MAKES U NOT A MAN

"Football is a crowd sport, and I believe crowd is senseless"
so u mean close to half of 7billion people are senseless?

Ur a disappointment to MEN

SIGNED
MEN
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by KwachImani(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
hollas2jnr:

Like Omolola have said, football is and should be a means of fun catching but to some extreme obsession have set in. To me, I see football drawing lots of attention here in nigeria simply because its the most popular and sought after here in Africa. A thousand and one recreational sports are still out there, attracting lots of fans (both the obsessed and otherwise) around other continents.
.....well said dear..but you should here some posters here calling the OP names...like they became the judge of what sports someone should or should not like...as for me...i cant say i hate football but i dont love it either......! smiley smiley
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by echezz: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
What a way to waste precious time mtchew
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by hollas2jnr(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
Kwach Imani: .....well said dear..but you should here some posters here calling the OP names...like they became the judge of what sports someone should or should not like...as for me...i cant say i hate football but i dont love it either......! smiley smiley

Well said too... Some nairalanders see err with the way OP dropped his mind here but he just tried expressing his feelings the best way he could... and looking forward to hearing opinions from co-nairalanders and not all the judging and names calling. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, so if you have any opinion to dish out - WHY NOT DO IT RIGHTLY AND MATURELY. Thank you!
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
I used to be a die-hard football fan but not anymore. i'm more of a passive football viewer because i think there are more important things i can spend my time doing. I have also kinda fallen in love with our local premier league, with my bias for my darling local team, [size=14pt]Enugu rangers[/size] and i hope foootball lovers will start looking inwards rather than kill themselves over the size of Rooney's peniss.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by 9zeros(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
i hate football. f*ck any1 who tinks dat it makes me less dan a man.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by KwachImani(f): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2012
afam4eva: I used to be a die-hard football fan but not anymore. i'm more of a passive football viewer because i think there are more important things i can spend my time doing. I have also kinda fallen in love with our local premier league, with my bias for my darling local team, [size=14pt]Enugu rangers[/size] and i hope foootball lovers will start looking inwards rather than kill themselves over the size of Rooney's peniss.
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Valprof: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2012
tchaik:
Sounds so GAY! WTF
YES.he's either a chronic womanizer or an incurable gay.The guy should go to his mother's kitchen and weep
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by belovedaja(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2012
Omolola1: You are alone!

Watching football is fun!! No one is watching it to learn a lesson or for morality sake, Noooo! People watch football for the fun it brings and because it brings even ENEMIES together
he is not alone
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by captalex(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2012
darlingbas: @op you are not alone, I also don't like soccer for the simple fact that it is possible for a match to end without a winner, they call it draw i think.How can they waste everybody's time without a winner at the end of the match, nothing could be more preposterous, If have my way, i'll make sure the stadium is locked and the players continue to play until a winner emerge, If I happen to pay money to watch a match and it ends in a goalless draw, then the organiser had better refund my money, not even a goal? shocked shocked shocked shocked what the... in fact I will send them an invoice for my time wasted.
Too funny,almost chocked on what I was eating ,I rarely watch football these days I lean more towards the UFC and the NBA.it just seems more interesting to me.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by nicct(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Infact, i first tut i'm d only 1 with dis, it realy dawned on me especialy d nyt barca and chelsea. Dat nyt, i was sitn unda a mango tree, then a gal saw me and asked y i wasnt watchn d game, i said i hav no interest, the nxt tin d gal said was i'm nt a boy. SMH
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by BABE3: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Richvkunt: @BABE!,
I think I remember you too.
Love your sarcasm,but in future,I suggest you keep to things you know about...like clothes,shoes,cosmetics and other paraphernalia of the fashion section

You're a joke. Refute my claims. I loathe cheap, irrelevant and lame shots in arguments. Even if you wanna use them, tell me why you think I'm wrong.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by mannyU: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Tinkybabe: op,I love you for hating football cheesy..the game sucks!the obsession of some guys with it makes it worse.you are not alone dear and it doesn't make you less of a man. In fact it shows that you are a strong man,to say it out loud .

On 1 condition baby. Dat d passion of his hate 4 football equals his passion n strength in bed.den n only den can he be said 2 be a half man. PEACE
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by NosaHenry(m): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2012
You should love at least a game as a living being. Football is fun http://www.pyzam.com/funnypictures/details/5922
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by nwanioma(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2012
deltalife: I will only spend probably one hour watching football only and only if JESUS CHRIST is phisically there in the field.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by lilmama001(f): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2012
no it doesnt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals / FIFA Accuse Nigeria Of Match Fixing / Should Gernot Rohr Continue As Super Eagles Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.